Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Hokkan - Genbu Village Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:05 pm
Genbu Village:

When Genbu was first summoned, it was here that his visage appeared in the sky. It was once known by another name, but that name has since been long forgotten. It lies near Mount Heirishin, and is one of the larger villages, due to the fertile soil and abundant water supply.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:17 pm
Chen drug his feet into town behind him. He carried a huge backpack on his back. There were scuff marks all over his face. "Thank god for civilization..." He mumbled quietly to himself. As he approached the center of the town, he let out a relieved sigh and collapsed.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:14 am
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Narrogen/Hatsui ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Narro sighed to himself and looked around the city, "I don't see why his majesty thinks there needs to be imperial soilders gaurding the city," Kale mumbled. Kale was one of the imperial gaurds that served the Genbu Village. He and Narro frequently were partnere together to keep an eye on the city. "I mean these petty crimes that happen around here," he continued, "are nothing that the village militia can't handle."
Narro shook his head, "I think he majesty is worried about the rumored events that are happening around the other kingdoms." His words were always short with a hint of cold to them.
Kale sighed and stiffled a yawn. "Yeah I understand the concern," he said and continued to survey the city for any mishaps, "but it's not as though anything out of the ordinary has happened here."
Suddenly Kale spotted a yound boy collapse in the middle of town. "Hey look," he said and pointed out the kid, "I wonder what happened."
Narro shrugged and looked at this kid with mild intrest. "I don't know."
Kale jumped off of the platform he had been standing on and climbed down from the roof. Narro grunted and followed his partner. "It really isn't any of our business any ways," he mumbled, "What if some crime happens while we are down here helping this kid out. We have a job to do." Kale ignored his partner and walked over to the boy. "Hey, kid," Kale said and shook the boy slightly, "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:28 pm
Chen opened his green eyes and looked around, a little surprised. He frowned a bit and hopped to his feet. "Ha!" he exclaimed. "I was fine all along!" He was such a liar. He desperately needed clean water, which he hadn't had the pleasure of drinking in quite some time now. Curse his pride! In all truths, he was hoping he would be saved by a beautiful woman, but no such luck. He spun around to face the two men, making him a little dizzy. "Well, I suppose I'll be on my way, sorry for the trouble!" He lifted his pack, and spun around to leave when another dizzy spell hit him. He fell once again.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:02 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:33 pm
Chen blinked his eyes opened the moment the door shut. He looked around wearily, realizing he had no memory of being brought here. This was getting rediculous. He had to let go of his pride. "Wa..Ter..." The word sounded sloppy, but managed to tumble out all the same, hopefully getting the point across to the man in the room.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:48 pm

Narro looked up from where he sat in the coner on a chair. "Water?" he said in slighly kind voice, "Let me go get some, I'll be right back." He walked out the room and down the hall. Coming back into the room he help a small glass and a pitcher filled to the brim with water. Pouring out a little into the cup, Narro handed in to the young man carefully so that he wouldn't spill a drop.

"Well, congradulations," Narro said in a uncaring voice. "You made it here, to Hokkan Village, at leaste half alive. You're currently staying in the headquaters of the imperial gaurds," he said and indicated to the scenery around him. "But don't think we take in people in just like that," he continued making a joke, "But my freind Kale has a sort of solf heart for travelers. I would have left you there to rot." Narro looked at the man to see if he got the joke, but at the moment he couldn't tell. "Well, anyways," he said - Narrogen felt uncomfertable rambling on like this but he wanted to make a decent impression maybe the boy had some news from one of the other villages. "I'll go get you some..." he said and studied the boy, "cleaner clothes you can borrow for now. Can't have you walking around looking scruffy if you're going to be staying here for a while."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:11 pm
Chen smiled at the man, not bothering to respond to the supposed joke he made. He probably would have been alright without help, but, in any case, it was nice to recieve some anyway. "Thank you kindly." He replied in a smooth tone. He gulped down every drop of water in the glass, and let out a long 'aaaahhhhhh.....' He refilled his glass and looked back to the man as he sipped the water. "Imperial Guards you say?" He showed mild interest in the subject. Chen had been traveling for a long... long time, and he was thinking it might be about time to settle down with something to do. Being a guard sounded interesting in the least. More interesting than a monger of some sort, or a fisherman.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:30 am
Narro's expersion seemed to warm a little bit when the young man showed intrest in his job. "That's right," he said, "I am Captain Narrogen Fe of the fifth legion under his majesty, the king of Hokkan." The tone of his voice seemed dutiful but haughty. "We are ordered here to keep the peace, aid the villagers, and ..."
Kale stuck his head through the doorway and joined in, "establish justice under the direct order and supervision..."
"...of his magesty, the king of Hokkan." Narro finished.
Kale entered through the doorway and smilied at Narro, carrying a change of clothes.
"Don't bother with Narro," he said, smilied and set the clothes at the foot of the bed, "He gets so up tight sometime but he's really a caring guy undernieth."
"Kale," Narro said interputting their conversation. His frown harden as one eye brow rose, "Are you suppose to be on duty?"
Kale frowned and turned around to face Narro, "Yes," he said, "I stopped for a quick drink, it's hot out there. When I came in I decided to pop by-"
Narro's frown increased more as he freind continued to talk, he wasn't usually mean, but they were in the presence of a civillian.
Kale, noticing his friends espression stoped in mid-sentance, "I'll be going right now, sir." he said and smilied one last time to the man. "Get better."
Narrogen followed Kale out the door, only turning around once to say, "The bathroom's next door if you want to bath. I'll be in my room doing papper work, our names are on the door. If you need something, ask," before shutting the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:48 pm
Chen sat up a bit and watched the man leave. He stared blankly at the door for a moment. "Guards, eh?" His eyes wandered to the clothes. Clean clothes... It's been weeks. He smiled a bit and leaned forward, grabbing them. He held them up in front of them and looked them over a bit. "May as well bathe... no point in changing if I'm dirty already..." He drank a bit more water and hopped out of the bed, wandering over to the door.

Chen opened it slowly, and looked both ways before he wandered out. He walked to the door next to his and turned the handle, finding a bath inside. A content grin spead across his face as he stared dreamily at the hot water. Tossing the clothes to the side, he stripped down and hopped in happily.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:47 pm
His room was relativly sparse with a bed, a dresser that had a few bowls holding some-what used candels, a mirror, and a small desk which he was currentlu occupying. The room smelled of sweet cloves and was lit by a window overlooking the a street at the frount of the house. Dipping his brush into some ink he bagan to write in small print. It was a letter addressed to the emporer, giving him any updats about the town and the gaurds. Narro pondered on if he should mention the young man, but decided against it.

Sitting at his desk, Narro got thirsty. The weather outside was warmer than he would have preferred so he stood up and walked to the kitchen. Pooring a glass of water, he stood in the kitchen and watched the people walk by outside.

Someone clamored down the hallway, his eyes looked sleepy and his bright orange hair stuck out at odd angles. "Mornin' Nar-,", he said and glupped down a glass of water for himself. "Good morning, Olisho," Narro said back. Olisho worked the graveyard shift, so for him, "morning" was actually late afternoon. "Did you sleep well." "Nah," Olisho replied, "Not hardly at all... gonna go back to try to steal somemore... just thought I'd get a drink... sure is warm... hard to sleep." With that he pittered back down the hallway and closed his bedroom door behind him. Narrogen chuckled to himself watching Olisho crawl down the hall.

Smiling, Narro continued to watch through the kitchen window. He has finished his paper work and was trying to figure out what else to do to occupy his time. "Bet if I was at the palace, I'de have plently of things to do," he thought to himself bitterly, his smile gone, "But what is there to do is this little town? We're lucky if someone decides to pick-pocket once a week. What is the king expecting?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:18 pm
((This is long overdue...))

Chen pulled on the change of clothes, adjusting to the clean fabric. He heard an exchange of a few words out in the hallway. Opening the door a crack, he watched Narro walk back into his room. He opened the door the rest of the way and steped out, heading in the direction of the guard. His knuckle tapped the door before he let himself in. "Hey." He said, announcing his presence. "Narrogen, was it? Not to be a burden, but you got anything to eat around here?" His mouth twisted into a grin as he awaited a response. Looking around the room, he had to ask himself. Does this guy have a life outside of work? There wasn't much there. It looked almost like a hotel room of some sort. Nothing personal, nothing reflecting his personality, just the basics of a room.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:23 pm

Narro looked at the young man slightly annoyed. He hated to be disturbed in his room. It was his 'happy place', his 'santuary' from the rest of the world. Narro got up, walked to the entrance of the room and closed the door behind him, cutting off Chen's veiw of the room. "Yes," he said in a slightly annoyed voice, "There are plenty of things around to eat if you want to follow me to the kitchen."

Narro walked down the hallway not even bothering to see if Chen was following behind him. Walking through the kitchen Narro went to the pantry and opened the door.

"Great," he huffed when he open the door to the pantry. Inside a grey mouse chomped down on a grain of rice, the rest of the pantry was realtivly bare. "Oh that's just so typical," he continued loosing his composure, "I can't beleive those guys already ate the ratons for the rest of the month. What are we suppose to do for supper tonight. I mean honestly, if you let them, they'll eat you out of house and home."

Narro looked behind him and remebered Chen was there. Reaching up, Narro scratched the back of his head. "Sorry, about that," he said and sighed, "It just really irks me at just how much those guys can eat. I know you're hungry, but you wouldn't mind helping me do some heavy duty grocery shopping, would you? Dinner'll be on me."

((I'm just glad to see that you're back, I was begining to worry.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:44 pm
(sorry again!! production week in drama, and I've had no time to post...)

Chen followed Narro down the hallway to the pantry. He peered over the soldiers shoulder (say THAT ten times fast!) and watched the grey mouse scuttle by. A small pout formed on his lips as he realized it would be just that much longer before he would be able to get food into his system. Narro began to complain about his roommates as though Chen wasn't there and he couldn't help smiling.

This guy's really uptight... Heh. He makes me laugh... And in fact, he did laugh aloud, though quietly.

Narro began to apologize when he remembered Chen. "Hey, it's fine. I wouldn't mind some shopping. I'll be able to learn a bit about the area while we're out, ya know?" He scratched his head a bit, smirking. "I know it's not much, but I owe ya." He reached into his pocket and pulled out what little money he had. "It should get a few bags of rice anyway."  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:07 am

Narro's eye brows raised at Chen's apartent satisfaction of his frustration.

"No thanks," Narro replied and got back into his old, grumpy mood. "The king sends us some extra money just in case. Besides, I'm sure you can put that money to better use." Narro didn't leave room for an argument, and few tried to start one with him.
Walking out the door, headed down the street to the left. The street was realitivly empty. Every now and the Narro would stop and point out someone as they walked by. Most of the time they bowed deeply to Narro who only knodded his head in reply.
Narro continued to lead Chen down a street that was lined by beautiful homes that showed off the ocupants wealth. Most had some sort of barrier from the street traffic. "These are the officals homes." Narro said, but took very little notice of their beauty as he walked by. Eventually, Narro turned down as side street.
Noises of crowds and people and animals could be heard coming from some where.
A few more turns and Narro wounded up in the middle of a massive marketplace where everything from precious jade to forged iron, from the finest silk and the sturdiest hide could be bought sold and bartered.
Narro turned to Chen, "I was thinking of geting some rice, a chicken, carrots, a few eggs, and some cabbage. If you like we can split up and search for those things sepraratly, but I think we should stay together. Eitherway." "And one more thing," Narro said and rubbed the back of his neck, "If you happen to meet a lady who sells peacock, don't mention that I'm here."  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff