View Results

Earth Knight

Fashionable Star

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:35 pm
Ok I know I havent been here since Teen Titans got cancelled but I'm hearing a lot of people saying that the Season 5 episodes are bad.Can someone please tell me exactly what is wrong with them I liked them (Except Things Change)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:06 pm
Pretty much everything was bad about them, except of course, the fights, but that is just because I like fighting. The storyline sucked towards the end.  

The Vorpal Tom

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:13 pm
The fifth season storyline sucked. The Doom Patrol was bland and Homecoming didn't need to be a two-parter. If this season was about the "bigger picture" of heroes, where were the Doom Patrol after Homecoming anyway? The only decent one-offs were Lightspeed, For Real, and maybe Go, if we're lucky. My personal interest severely waffled towards the end, and I was incredibly lucky to catch Things Change; I only bothered with it because it was the last episode of the series, and holy s**t was I glad I bothered!

In my opinion, Things Change was the only decent episode. Even if it sucked as a finale.

But hey, it's Terra, damnit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:44 pm
I personally thought that Season Five was lame. The Doom Patrol were stupid and had pathetic powers (come on! Negative Man?!) and the Brotherhood of Evil were kinda weak. But I did enjoy seeing all of those new superheros and I liked "Go" alot. I think that you could tell that the creators were kinda running out of ideas (thats what I think atleast)  

FireMagi08

Queen Nekoyasha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:33 pm
So it really is over. emo I'm looking forward to the movie. I think that they should at least continue after Things Change. It really pissed me off. Why'd they cancel it? And why would they cancel it, then make a movie?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:58 pm
Queen Nekoyasha
So it really is over. emo I'm looking forward to the movie. I think that they should at least continue after Things Change. It really pissed me off. Why'd they cancel it? And why would they cancel it, then make a movie?
exactly they alwasy cancell one of my fav. show and leave the really stuped ones just keep coming back I want a new season damit  

xSTHMx

.:Titan's Tower:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff