Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Avatar The Last Airbender: Double Trouble Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:44 pm
Long ago the four nations lived in harmony, but that all changed when the fire nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. 100 years passed until the Avatar arose again.

However, the Avatar rose and defeated the Fire Lord Ozai. However, after he died of unknown reasons. Prince Zuko took over the fire nation and is attempting to pull back from the other countries, knowing that the other nations would not follow.

Yet there is another Avatar...or rather Avatars. The Avatar had been born seveteen years before, before the awakening before Avatar Aang. When Aang passes away these two are now the offical Avatar. Being together is troublesome for them. Can they help to put a perminate stop to the war? Or shall their own war between them rage and prevent them from it?

~Post one- Itro/story~

~Post Two- Characters~

~Post Three- Made-up form/Rules

~Post Four- Other~  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:52 pm
Characters:

Katara (Water Bending Teacher in North Pole):

Sokka (Leader of the South Pole):

Zuko (Fire Lord):

Toph (High advisor in the Earth Kingdom):

~any others requested. Note: These people didn't die~

Small notes:

The former water bending teacher in the north pole died, and they called for Katara. Sokka left to rebuild their South Pole, becoming the leader. Zuko had returned to the Fire Nation, becoming overlord by being Ozai's only son and Azula having died.  

elegantdemonofpoop

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:15 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:21 pm
~Any other stuff. Black list and what not~  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:14 pm
Lady Guo hadn't been feeling well recently and father's advisors with busy plotting the next move to be made by the fire nation army. The doctor recommended a few herbs, found near the gate of the city, and he had yet to find the store.

His dark red bangs got into his eyes and he lost his footing, not the most graceful and/or balanced fire bender, but he had his moments. Zollo was knocked backwards, after running into someone, and furiously swept at his bangs. A woman wearing black, firey red hair, and violet eyes, glaring down at him. "Sorry..."

Fai watched amused as a little boy wobbled into her sister and stiffled a laugh. Green eyes, dancing with amusing, and watched the boy. The small ferret rested on her shoulder, her short red cape wrapped around her waist, and ran a hand through her light blue-green hair.

"He's cute... do you need help?" She asked glancing at her sister and then back to the little boy, "What's your name?"

Zollo was annoyed, he had run into someone, and know was being silently laughed at by her companion. His family temper rose to a spark, air heating around him, "Why should I tell my name to someone the likes of you?!"

Fai could barely stiffle a laugh, he reminded her of Katana, and scratched Mari behind her ear. "Does the young one have a temper... does he remind you of anyone sister?" sarcasm dripping over every word.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Katana watched the young boy run into her. His temper was quick to set. She glared over at her sister, not bothering to comment this time. Her attention turned back to the boy. It hit her then. "Zollo! My you've grown since last I saw you. " she stated with softness yet a bit of excitment. Her violet eyes looked over him as she reached a welcoming hand to help the boy up, kneeling over slightly in the process, he was still small.

That boy, always running off. He had stated he was going with yet that child was as excitable and hyper. He walked past the gates his golden eyes turning over to two figures, then down to Zollo. He approached and stopped looking at the two. "Katana?" he questioned. He raised a questionable eyebrow before skimming over the fiery red-head woman.

He looked down at Zollo. Already he had lot his temper. He mentally laughed at it. Then again he knew at that age he had had just as bad if not slightly worse. "Zollo, watch your behavior and do not go running off all the time."

Katana grinned and lifted her chin difiantly. A small grin of amuesment shown itself and she forced down a laugh. "Zuzu." she muttered, low enough so no one else heard her. Damn, that was a funny nickname. Her gaze turned to Zuko. "I see he's grown and got your temper." she stated with a joking manner. "Might I ask what you're doing going out? Shouldn't there be someone with. I mean...assassins. What if you are attacked?"

Zuko shook his head slightly. "I am more then capable of handling anything like that." he stated, his temper already raising a little bit.  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:29 pm
Zollo couldn't help smiling, so that's why she seemed so familiar, and he gladly accepted the hand up. "Katana, I am so glad to see you it's been so long..." He said, with childish curiousity, but glanced at the woman next to her, "Who is that and why did she call you sister?"

Fai heard the little name, remembering her sister saying something like that a few years back, and once again was barely able to stiffle a laugh. So this was the great Zuzu she had heard about and tried to hid the fact she was close to laughing.

Zollo glared fiercely at the woman, he could tell she was laughing, and didn't know why, but expected it was directed at his father somehow. "What are you laughing at woman?!" he demand, his father's temper definitely showing through.

Fai couldn't help it now, she was laughing, small, but most certainly laughing, and wondered how in the world could anyone take either of these two seriously. 'Firelord Zuko', who has a childhood nickname of Zuzu, and his son, had the same temper as his father did as an adolescent.

She cleared her throat and couldn't hide her amusement."Pardon, my name is Fai, and I would recommend against ever calling me that again." Fai warned and smiled warmly at them, but her sister knew she wasn't very good with threats. It showed in her personality, she was far to calm, and only when the time came did she act with violence.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:57 am
Katana rolled her eys at her sisters 'threat'. "Soo scary." she replied sarcasticly. She glanced over at Zollo and shook her head. "Yes she is my sister. She's always calm so it's a little annoying." she gave a small laugh. "Even I haven't gotten used to her. You learn to block her out the majority of the time." now she placed her hand over her mouth, trying not to burst into laughter.

"Fai? Katana has never spoken of even having a sister." he stated with slight confusion. He watched Zollo, ok maybe his son had gotten his temper. It was somewhat amuseing to watch though. He looked at Fai carefully.

She didn't seem to be much of a firebender, or even that she was from the Fire Nation. That was something he'd have to ask about later. "Katana, I see you've changed a bit. Last time you were always cross-dressing.." he stated matter-of-factly. But it was true, last time she would always cross-dress. Actually...he never did understand why.

Her hand lowered to her side then went and patted Zollo on the head with a small chuckle. Her eyes went up to meet Zuko's golden. "I still do, I just figured I'd be polite and wear something nice." she stated warmly. She stood straight again, dusting herself off. She moved slightl out of the way, by Zollo and Zuko.

She crossed her arms losely and gave a small sigh. She already had that feeling. Either something was going to spark between her and her sister, or between her sister and Zuko. She admitted in her mind she had a short temper, and she knew Zuko's was just as bad, maybe worse. "Well I assume we should go and let you continue whatever you two were going to before?" she asked her voice soft.  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:19 am
Zollo wasn't particularlly, liking Katana's sister, they seemed nothing alike, and his ears picked up what she had said. "You are leaving? Father can they stay with us, until they leave?" he didn't want Katana to leave, but had to try to ignore the bothersome woman called Fai.

Fai smirked, with all the time she and her sister had spent together, they never quite got along, and that usually lead to fights. They were too different and always led to trouble.

"So what is the plan, Katana?" Curious to know, what her sister had been up to while she was away, and with nothing happening, it was getting kind of boring. She glanced wearily at Zollo, wanting to run around, dance, sing, and let her eyes scan over the building, almost laughing at the sight of the Cabbage Salesman, poor man. "Were you looking for something, young man?"

Zollo glanced at Fai, "Herbs." he said shortly, wondering why she wanted to know, and glanced at Katana. Should he he tell, the true purpose of why he had left the castle, and glanced at his father.

Fai sighed, raking a hand through her hair again, what a stubborn boy this one was, and glanced at her sister, boredum showing in the glance. "What illness? Cold, flu, strep, backache, fever, upset stomach?" She had to get what possibly plagued the person in order to find the right herb to help.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:23 pm
Zuko sighed, and closed his eyes for a brief moment. "That's not up to me. I'm not going to order them to. They can stay if they want to." he stated with the common matter-of-fact tone.

Katana paused for a moment in thought. Then again, her family really didn't know too much about what she did in her travels. She grinned and knelt down in front of Zollo. "Of course we'll stay." she smiled warmly at Zollo before rising and looking at Zuko. She needed to at some point make fun of him for his childhood nickname. After all...Zuzu...that was rich.

She looked over at Zuko, wondering for a moment why Zollo and Zuko would go out to get herbs, diffantly not his nature to do something so...kind? "Is Lady Guo still ill?" she questioned wearly. She didn't want to talk to much about it for a few reasons. She liked Lady Guo and found her a very sweet woman, not to mention best not to talkabout something like that in front of a child, especially when she is Zollo's mother.

"I am afraid so." he sighed softly and rubbed the back of his head, ruffling with the ends of his ponytail. His hand fell to his side and looked at Zollo, then Fai. His son had already dis-like of Katana's sister and personally there wasn't a completel reason to blame her. She didn't seem like she was a firebender...or perhaps even from the Fire Nation. "Shall we get going then? We said we wouldn't take to long."

Katana clasped her hands together and nodded her head. "Oh, of course. I am already late in arriving." she paused to glare at her sister. "No thanks to little miss peace and love." she scowled and crossed her arm again turning her head away. She started off, Zuko walking only a little bit in front of her. "Come on you two."  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:06 pm
"Well dear sister, aren't you just sunshine and rainbows yourself?" once again, words dripping with sarcasm, and blinked. Mari had jumped from her shoulder and ran off. "Mari! Get back here!" Fai said, before chasing after the small ferret, and had to resist using bending.

She turned around, waving, "I'll meet up with you guys later, but right now I have to catch her..." Barely avoiding the Cabbage Salemen, jumping backward over the cart, landing gracefully on her feet, and chased after the ferret.

Zollo watched Fai chase the small animal and turned to Katana. "Are you sure you are related to her?" They seemed nothing alike and didn't even seem to be related by blood.

"Father, she doesn't seem like a firebender." he didn't believe she was even born in the fire nation, she didn't even have the spark of fire, and that made it suspicious.

Fai chased Mari literally across town, dodging numerous people, and finally cornered her, but Mari only brought her a plant. It was a multi-purpose herb, it was good for many type of aliments, and it could possibly help this Lady Guo, who was ill.

"Next time give me a warning..." She laughed, picking up the small animal, and once again placing it on her shoulder... question was... were to meet them. Crap. She forgot to ask where it was and was completely oblivious to the large building towards the middle of the town.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:21 pm
Katana bit on bottom lip and curled her hands into tight fists wanting to just punch her sister. She punched up into the air, blasts of fire raising high into the air before fading away. Damn that little.... She turned her attention to Zollo. "Yes I am related. Though we were raised differntly. She was raised by our mother at home and I was taken to battle by father." she spoke of it calmly, though in reality it bothered her. Rather her father bothered her.

"I know she doesn't seem like one. Not everyone in the Fire Nation is a fire bender though." he fell silent, actually that was a good point. Those two were nothing alike. Fai did not hold herself in the way a firebender does. Not in the slightest.

Katana paused for a moment. Damn it. Fai left and of course she probably wouldn't be let into the castle even IF she figured out to go there...and finding it. Though it's hard to miss but it's her sister. She raked a hand through her hair...well ponytail.

She stopped for a moent hearing an odd russling behind them. Someone following them? She stopped and turned around, seeing a figure jump off to hide behind a building. Her hand went to her sword, that was attached to her left hip. she started to walk away until she felt a tight grasp on her shoulder. "What?! There's someone following us and I'm going to find out who or remove their head if they don't do as I say!" shes shouted, now trying to break free of his grasp on her upper arms. Damn it she wanted to know who it was. Some freak? She didn't care much for who the person was after just to seriously kick their a**.

Zuko pulled tightly to restain her from chasing after whoever it was, if there was anyone there. Damn...she was a lot stronger then she looked, then again he wasn't completely trying. No need to. However this was annoying. He managed to let go of one arm and smack her upside the head. He watched as she turned around glaring at him. "You need to stop being so..."he cut himself off and looked away. He wondered why she had such an evil glare. Did she pratice in the mirror or something?

((mwahaha...randomness...))  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:58 pm
[ : claps : brava... if Lucian finds out.... we'll get the glare... >>]

Katana had gotten a lot more edgey since he had last seen her and wanted to hurt any person following one of his close friends. He looked around, seeing a moving shadow, and went to charge, but the look his father gave stopped him dead in his tracks.

"Father, who do you think it is? Katana, why would someone be following you?"

Fai sighed, which way had she chased Mari, and sighed. She sat down, open palms to the ground, and listened to the movements. Her sister had a habit of moving the same way no matter what she did and that is what she was listening and feeling for.

A little more North eastern than her current position, but also that same movement that had been following them for a time being now. Doesn't that guy give up?!

She grabbed the herb from Mari and sutff the small animal in her pocket, before getting up and taking off. Feet listening for vibrations of that persons movements and jumped onto the rooves, seeing Katana, Zollo, and Zuzu below, but watched the shadow move away. Leaving for the time being, until they were alone, before it was to try again.

Fai jumped down and sent a little wave through the earth, underneath her foot. In the direction the shadow had ran off too, before walking up, and grabbing Zollo's hand to put the herb in his palm. "That should help."

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:19 pm
Katana growled and fought back the great desire to just lop off someone's head. Her hand tightly gripped the hilt of her sword, having pulled the blade out a few inches already. She glared over at Fai, the 'what was that for' look. How dare her sister intefere in her business. It was her soliders and she'd deal with them.

"Next time I see him I want you all to back off. Besides...it's about time I teach him some respect or he will be punished. Or dead." she growled, her muscles tightening and her free hand curled into a fist, nails digging deep into her flesh.

Zuko paused for a moment watching Fai. "Well...if I am not mistaken, that was actually the herb we were supposed to get." he stated with a little confusion. Odd that she had found it. Oh well. Now they could go back to the castle. He wanted to see Lady Guo.

"Since we have got what we needed we should go back to the castle." he mentally sighed, this was pointless though damn Katana was pissy.

Katana growled and fully sheathed her sword, petting her hand drop to her side. The air around her rose in temperture, small sparks going off now and then. She went up to a near-by wall, noticing the building wasn't in use, it was already falling apart. She curled her hand into a tight fist before punching the broken wall, a strong gust of wind blowing from her fist, knocking down the whole building. She turned away and crossed her arms, her anger still flaring. "That helps I guess..." she scowled and shook her head.

Zuko watched wide-eyed at her temper, her destroying the building and overall...well at right now there wasn't exactly a word he could put to use. "Ok...going back to the castle before you destroy the whole city." he replied truthfully bleiving she would if she had the chance right now. He began walking, motioning for theothers to follow with a wave of his hand. He walked past Katana, grabbing her wrist and pulling her until she started actually walking on her own instead of being dragged. He let go of her wrist and sighed. "You have a worse temper then I do." he muttered.

Katana glared fiercly at Zuko. "What did you say." she demanded, her growing temper showing clearly.  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:21 pm
Fai resisted the urge to laugh, her sister did indeed have a firey temper when things got down to that, and just smirked, walking slowly behind them, looking for puddle. She was wondering if that would help simmer that firey temper or just make it flare higher.

That saying 'She has PMS and a sword.... you were saying?' came to mind as she tried to keep from going over and poking the fallen building. Not doubting that Katana had used airbending to make a harder hit and sighed, the building was made of stone and earth. A prank would be to rebuild it and the next few days have her sister walk by and destroy it again, but keep the cycle going until she figured it out.

Zollo looked at the herb in his palm, father was right, this was the herb the doctor described, but how had this Fai woman have known. There had been no description, uses, or any other information given. Only a few people knew where this herb grew, the doctor was one of the few, and from what Fai looked like, he didn't think she knew where it was.

What was Katana talking about, most Fire Nation soldiers obeyed commands and orders, because they feared being reported or even killed. Katana was one of the most feared and respected generals in the Fire Nation army. No one would dare defy her, unless they wanted to lose something, whether it be their place in the army, or something else.

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff