Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!
A Note About Donations! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read this carefully?
  yes! *nods head*
  um.... no sorry *hangs head in shame*
View Results

spriteandapplepie
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:32 am
I cannot stress this enough... DO NOT donate to the charity through the guild homepage... those donations can only be used to add subforums to this guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:39 am
If you wish to make a donation to the charity do it here.  

spritesmule

spriteandapplepie
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:43 am
Or if you'd like to make a donation to me, instead of the charity, then donate to... me! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:55 am
spriteandapplepie
Or if you'd like to make a donation to me, instead of the charity, then donate to... me! ^_^
heyyy! you're wearing the hat that i donated yesterday!  

Namiko_00
Crew

spriteandapplepie
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:57 pm
Namiko_00
spriteandapplepie
heyyy! you're wearing the hat that i donated yesterday!

Yes, Nemo, I am. When my friends give me something i usually try to wear it for a couple days. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:57 pm
Sweetness for you!! I have donated! blaugh  

Cataera
Vice Captain

Greenzally

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:17 am
spriteandapplepie
I cannot stress this enough... DO NOT donate to the charity through the guild homepage... those donations can only be used to add subforums to this guild!

Oh. Oh my. Before I even had a chance to get to the guild forum. I donated. On the guild home page. HAZAAA SUCKERS! You'll HAVE to make a new subforum now. Dedicated to moi, but of course. Call it. Greenzally. Sweet. *eyes well up with tears* And.. Ban everyone who is rude enough to not post in green. mrgreen

Only. I have a secret. I donated 5g. Tee hee. Thats plenty. You could own gaia with that amount. I made you so rich. That you ought to marry me, y'hear!?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:21 am
Greenzally
spriteandapplepie

Oh. Oh my. Before I even had a chance to get to the guild forum. I donated. On the guild home page. HAZAAA SUCKERS! You'll HAVE to make a new subforum now. Dedicated to moi, but of course. Call it. Greenzally. Sweet. *eyes well up with tears* And.. Ban everyone who is rude enough to not post in green. mrgreen

Only. I have a secret. I donated 5g. Tee hee. Thats plenty. You could own gaia with that amount. I made you so rich. That you ought to marry me, y'hear!?

rofl  

Cataera
Vice Captain

Greenzally

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:24 am
Cataera
Greenzally
spriteandapplepie

rofl

Stalking my very posts now are we? Hmmm?
eek

-points and runs away frantically-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:50 am
Oh Zally, I only stalk you because you...*gasp* are my obsession... ninja  

Cataera
Vice Captain

VensMule

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:46 am
Umm..Cat..when did you become a stalker? Just wondering..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:56 am
I've always been a stalker! xd  

Cataera
Vice Captain

Xx_Ven_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:35 am
Don't stalk me please..i already have one..*cough* Reno *cough*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:47 am
I'll just stalk Zally...hows that?  

Cataera
Vice Captain

Xx_Ven_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:15 pm
Because she is... >.>  
Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games