Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Literate Role Play Guild
A World Called Catastrophe (Now Accepting!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WalrusMeat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:44 pm
User Image

/In A World Called Catastrophe/

.ToC.
.1. ToC
.2. Storyline
.3. Rules
.4. Characters
.5. Black List
.6. Anouncements

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:45 pm

User Image
/Storyline/
Summertime, a time of part-time jobs, swimming, music and friends. Summertime, a time of magic, lust, and if you play your cards right, maybe even love. Summertime in the city is a time of extreme heat. The musky damp feeling of multiple people all fighting for the same thing, a cold drink and some shade.
In city life, there are all kinds of different people. You have the corporate white-collar workmen with their families and ties. You have your middle class people just plugging along. You have street people, and poor people. And then you have us.

I say 'us', because I don't know what to call us. We're not rich, we're not poor. We're not dirty, nor clean all the time. I'd say we're regular people. But that's a lie aswell. Remember when you were a preteen, and intimidated by those snobby teens with very selective taste in everything? Remember how your heart would start beating faster and faster hoping to get a chance to talk to this quiet group of kids? They wern't scary looking, or particulary nice looking either. And you could tell they wern't the popular kids that every little girl wants to be. No, they were their own, and you'd of killed to be seen talking to them. Of course, you wouldn't dare to go over in fear of your life. But I don't blame you, we can be kinda mean.

WalrusMeat

WalrusMeat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:46 pm
User Image

/Rules/
.1. I am God in this roleplay. And honestly, if you have a problem with that, please, just leave.
.2. You must be literate. If you can't do that, be semi-literate. I don't want anything that's not in novel/paragraph form. Capital letters are nice aswell, so please, slide your finger over to the shift button and use it.
.3. No Cybering. I find it gross, and refuse to tolerate it. If you must be a pervert, take it somewhere else.
.4. Please make sure that you PM me all profiles. It keeps the thred looking clean, and I hate a cluttered RP.
.5. While sending me your profiles and requests, I'm going to require you to put the title of the PM as 'Benny and the Jets', and somewhere inside the PM 'Sometimes I'm old enough to keep routine.'
.6. No Godmoding, I'm God in this RP, and I refuse to do it. Therefore, you can't either.
.7. Lets keep this roleplay going. I'd like a post atleast once every 48 hours. And if you can't do this, please previously tell me so I know and can arrange this.
.8. And last but not least, I want all posts to be atleast a paragraph (4-5 sentences) long.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:47 pm
User Image

/Characters/

Character's Full Name: Kaytee Fiona Miller
Personality: Kaytee's loud and sarcastic. She's incredibly smart and has chosen Journalist as a profession. Of course, she usually uses her brains for evil, like discussing weather or not a tranny can have a child. Or what/what isn't necrophilia. Or what two animals can reproduce with eachother. Another of Kaytee's favorite subjects is taking over the world. She's convinced that she can do it.
Appearance: User Image
Likes: discussing politics and religion in public places, writing, GOOD music, cats, and lying on freashly cut grass.
Disslikes: Boring conversations, superficial conversations, bad grammar, sexism, and generic music.
Bio: Kaydee comes from a good home, has a good life, and loves her parents. She's not a depressed, or confused kid, nor is she perfect. Kaydee just knows that this is life, and there's nothing she can do about it. She's always been a good student, well, in the classes she likes. She's a history buff, and loves every form of literature.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Gaia Username: xXx_Legassie_xXx

//Profile:

Character's Full Name:
Personality:
Appearance: (Pictures, No Anime)
Disslikes: (atleast five)
Bio:
Sexuality:
Gaia Username:

WalrusMeat

WalrusMeat