first ill vote then ill pm you about it
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 39

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:32 pm
OMG i have a theorie since reading the 6th book:
Dumbledore died right??
And Voldemort can only keep coming back because of horcruxes right??
and you create horcruxes by killing someone and preforming a special spell right??
well what if when in book 1 when harry was reading the back of the Famous Witches and Wizards card on the hogwarts express and it said that dumbledore conquered a guy maybe dumbledore created a horcrux and can come back??
is it possible??  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:05 pm
guy_lover_450
Dumbledore died right??
and you create horcruxes by killing someone and preforming a special spell right??
well what if when in book 1 when harry was reading the back of the Famous Witches and Wizards card on the hogwarts express and it said that dumbledore conquered a guy maybe dumbledore created a horcrux and can come back??
is it possible??
well - horcruxes(spelling) is dark magic that is bad im pretty sure. and im sure harry has to conquer his enemy(s) by himself in the next book. hes always had dumbledore to help him (because vold. was afraid of dumbledore) - but now its time for harry to step up!  

Soccerjoe
Captain

parappatherappa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:09 pm
he will definitly come back well i think he hasn't even died in the first place but was setup  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:08 pm
he's dead. and no he didnot kill someone to make a horcruxe he knows dark magic but doesn't do dark magic  

dawnee
Crew

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:47 pm
dawnee
he's dead. and no he didnot kill someone to make a horcruxe he knows dark magic but doesn't do dark magic

yes but maybe that part of the story was never told. he could have created a horcrux when he defeated Grindelwald in 1945 (bk one) and plus even if it is dark magic he still could have done something of the sort.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:53 pm
Soccerjoe
guy_lover_450
Dumbledore died right??
is it possible??
well - horcruxes(spelling) is dark magic that is bad im pretty sure. and im sure harry has to conquer his enemy(s) by himself in the next book. hes always had dumbledore to help him (because vold. was afraid of dumbledore) - but now its time for harry to step up!

well yah but maybe in book seven Dumbledore can come back. i mean i know that you cannot reawake the dead but maybe if like voldemort he can come back through horcruxes you never know  

guy_lover_450

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:57 pm
dawnee

maybe he could have though  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:52 am
i dont think he will. i wish sirius would come back though...  

bob_the_penguin

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:51 pm
Look in Kanais's (my side acct) journal for my full-blown theory on Dumbledore. I think he's alive, mainly because I think he never died in the first place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:15 pm
Just my opinion but, I am 90% sure that Dumbledore is gone for sure. I think JK Rowling was preparing us for darker ideas to come.  

SparklingStar07

_velvet _fox_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:46 pm
there is no way that dumbledor is comming back. NO WAY! He's dead. As in D-E-A-D. Dead. Dumbledor would never use such dark magic. Even to save his live. It's such dork magic that people wouldn't even put the information on it in a book. The only thing left of dumbledor is memories and the ways he changed the wizarding world.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:09 am
his pet is a pheonix! and a pheonix rises again after it dies!!! So yes! he will come back!!!  

THE Rhizomatic Asterisk

Schwanhelt_Arcadia

Surefire Guardian

22,915 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:01 pm
Dumboldor died yes but that dosent mean that he wont be coming back. Last thing the book said was that his portrait was sleeping soundly so he may come back by using his portrait in his old office.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:21 pm
parappatherappa
he will definitly come back well i think he hasn't even died in the first place but was setup

Why do you think it was setup? ( I haven't read all of the posts on this thread so I'm not sure if you were already asked this) sweatdrop

Keleos_Dragonwater

sirkyle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:25 am
well i have many theries on this but i think dumbledore will come back. (at least i hope he does) just think about the look on voldamorts face when he sees that doumledore isnt dead  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff