What I don't get about emo kids. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sam Fisher the Pirate
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:58 am
This is what I don't get: Most of the kids who say they are "emo" are just following a fad. Their life doesn't suck at all, and their parents buy them all the emo gear, if you will. Anyone else confused by this?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:31 pm
somebody is making $$$ off of it  

Samo666

Sam Fisher the Pirate
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:13 am
Samo666
Oh yeah, a s**t load of money is in the emo business.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:37 pm
Samo666

Not if they shoplift all their stuff.  

Scianaphobia

Sam Fisher the Pirate
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:03 pm
Scianaphobia
Samo666

Which they don't. Their parents buy it for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:43 pm
Sam Fisher the Pirate
Scianaphobia
Samo666

nah, soooo many thefts from Hot Topic.  

x OH it is love

Sam Fisher the Pirate
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:09 am
x OH it is love
Sam Fisher the Pirate
Scianaphobia
Samo666

nah, soooo many thefts from Hot Topic.
Ah, well, they want to stick it to the man, because the government/authority sucks.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:19 pm
personel opinion
every emo I know denies it completely like "im not a ******** emo" and they dress and act like emo`s hell a few of em have scars on there arms from cutting themselves  

Alisha R.

Sam Fisher the Pirate
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:16 pm
Ugh... I know what you mean. There really is no such thing as an emo because everyone who you call emo says they aren't  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:02 am
Hahah yeah it's silly. This one day I burned some Motorhead and Megadeth and other metal mix CDs and wrote on them "SUPER COOL EMO MIX" and went around handing them out around schools. At least half the emo kids were like "But I'm not emo!" so I was like "Well take the CD anyway, it'll be good for ya!"  

UraniumMonk

Sam Fisher the Pirate
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:01 pm
Metal sucks.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:17 pm
What I dont get is WHAT THE ******** DOES EMO MEEN??????????  

chaos_lupin

Sam Fisher the Pirate
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:17 pm
Emo- Short for EMOtional in some ways, other ways, an entire trend. Whiney, stuck up, gender-confused people who spend their time listening to bands that whine about their lives and cutting themselves. They also dislike authority, and Bush. Usually make bold statements about things they know nothing about
ie. "George Bush should be impeached for sending our troops to Iraq! He's just in it for the oil!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:13 pm
Sam Fisher the Pirate
Emo- Short for EMOtional in some ways, other ways, an entire trend. Whiney, stuck up, gender-confused people who spend their time listening to bands that whine about their lives and cutting themselves. They also dislike authority, and Bush. Usually make bold statements about things they know nothing about
ie. "George Bush should be impeached for sending our troops to Iraq! He's just in it for the oil!"

Holy crap, that means I'm EMO? My life is a lie now.... (Dameon doesn't like George Bush very much, thinks he is dumb a**.)  

Lust over Love

Sam Fisher the Pirate
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:27 pm
Dameon ShadowHeart
Sam Fisher the Pirate

Holy crap, that means I'm EMO? My life is a lie now.... (Dameon doesn't like George Bush very much, thinks he is dumb a**.)
Nope. It means you're either liberal, liberal and misguided, or just misguided.  
EMO- Emo Mauling Organization

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff