Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
GD vs. Chatterbox

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Gold is given through polls
Everything on Gaia is pretty random huh?
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:03 pm
Today I took a look at these two and have decided that both of them have no point at all- the GD isn't even fun, it's just a bunch of very narrow-minded people that have been on there tonight... And the Chatterbox, is just, well, the Chatterbox.

But which has even less of a point to it??
The GD! I mean, at least, most of the people on the Chatterbox are there for making money. Those girl tied/boy rescue things aren't all that prominant and I've never went near one- but the GD is just a bunch of crappy topics people are trying to discuss.

What do you guys think?
What is your favorite forum to hang out in?
(Mine is the Game Item Exchange or Site Feedback/Petitions)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:08 pm
God, I'm in GD again and all they like to talk about is Richard Simmons and abstract discussion topics... gonk I really should stay out of there, but it is funny to read...  

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cataera
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:17 pm
Honestly, I used to like to go to the Life Issues one, but there were way too many trolls and decided that it was not even worth my time anymore. Nowadays, if I really want to talk to some one, I will be found in the towns, wandering aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:57 am
Cataera
Honestly, I used to like to go to the Life Issues one, but there were way too many trolls and decided that it was not even worth my time anymore. Nowadays, if I really want to talk to some one, I will be found in the towns, wandering aimlessly.
No one talks to me in Towns. I just get scared and run away.  

KoRnfucius

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:40 pm
KoRnfucius
Cataera

Me too, though I know where all the clubs hang out. I only had someone stop and chat with me once. Actually, it was two guys fighting over who would chat with me xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:05 pm
I've actually never really done anything in towns. I went in when it first came out, decided it was lame. Then never went back.  

Arcanium

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:01 pm
Cataera

Actually, life issues isn't so bad. It seems much more calm and the people are much nicer there. At least at 1 o' clock in the morning. I was trying to find a nice forum to hang out in obviously...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:00 pm
Ariana1313
KoRnfucius
Cataera

Me too, though I know where all the clubs hang out. I only had someone stop and chat with me once. Actually, it was two guys fighting over who would chat with me xp
Lol.  

KoRnfucius

Spam Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces