Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Narcolepshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:41 pm
Nyuu ._. *waves*
Hello everyone ^^ Welcome to the guild and introduce yourself biggrin !

Mm.. I'm really interested in the show and started to get into the old/new comics thanks to that giant thread ._. My favorite characters are Raven, Starfire, and Rose Wilson.. and I don't really support any realistic couples ^^;;  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:35 pm
Hello everyone..I'm Kahlan for those of you who don't know me..and at the original thread I was the head bumper..and still am. I am a huge Teen Titans fan(raven's my fav)and watch it lots..  

Kahlan_BrightBlade

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

kimiko100

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:05 am
Hi! I'm Kimiko! You may call me Kimi fort short! At the original thread I was and am Teen Titans News Reporter & Substitute E. Reveiwer. OF COUSRE I'm a MEGA HUGE Teen Titans fan, watched EVERY EPISODE from the start, and watch it every time it comes on! blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:37 pm
wassup yall, im One_With_Many_Names, so you can call me what ever u want...derogatory names don't bother me either...super mega huge fan of teen titans, and have watched almost all episodes, and still watch it...Teen Titans is the shiz-nit blaugh 3nodding blaugh  

One_With_Many_Names

bobshots

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:54 pm
Howdy eveyone I'm bobshots. I'm a long time Titans fan both comic and toon.Some of you may know me by my mule Ted_Kord.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:06 pm
im interfear, i am a fan if every one hasnt gessed it. i watch all of the episodes that i can. nut i dont know much about the original comic book series.  

Sconey

virgogrl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:03 am
Interfear55
im interfear, i am a fan if every one hasnt gessed it. i watch all of the episodes that i can. nut i dont know much about the original comic book series.

I'm virgogrl, it's in the corner over my avatar xd I made the original thread, lol. wink bobshots will tell you all about the comic, though the rest of us can tell you all about the show, but I guess you already know it blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:11 am
Okay...I'm guessing this is turning into an introduction thingy so...

Hi! I'm RyuKyu~Bath, Ryu...or Kyu for short. I love the comic and the cartoon so this should be fun! >.<

And I agree...Teen Titans is the shiz-nit blaugh  

Ryukyu~Bath

Dapper Browser

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Reihoshi

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:16 am
Hello.
I'm Reihoshi (I know my avatar says my name but I'm just following the current trend xd ) and I'm a fan of the cartoon series, never read the comic though.
I won't be posting too often here (too busy) but I've been know to come up with some weird and original TT ideas for images and stories now and then (like the guild's banner and TT/Azumanga crossovers) so I'll be posting fun and/or disturbing things when I can. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:21 am
Hey, I'm Serene. I'm a big fan of the show. I've also been a fan of other comic-based cartoons such as Batman, the New Adventures of Batman and Superman, Spiderman, and X-Men for as long as I can remember. When it comes to comics I haven't purchased them in a loooomg time but I try to keep up.  

Serene

Simply Will

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:32 am
Hiya! I would be Vailentyne, Official Episode Reviewer of the original thread (which I haven't visited in ages! Sorry, but all of a sudden school and theatre started sapping up my extra hours!) But I'll try to post when I can. Favorite character(s): HIVE students. So glad the guild's up!  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:43 pm
Well, I'm Zodokai and I'm a big fan of Teen Titans. The comics (old and new) and the cartoon are great and I just love them.  

Zodokai

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:46 am
I'm Auria Tetsukai, but call me by my full name and I will have to hurt you. Badly.

I am a huge nut for the show but have never touched a comic in my life.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:56 pm
Hey All, I'm LeRaven (Or Raven for short xD)

I'm so glad we got a guild now! So we're not all just hanging out in the Animations forum.

I love Teen Titans, and Terra, Raven and Beast Boy are my favourites.  

LeRaven

Kairi.nin

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:19 pm
Name's Mystical Kairi. 3nodding I'm a big fan of Teen Titans^^ My favorite titans are Raven, Starfire, and Terra.

Woohoo for the new guild! whee  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces