Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
Getting rushed... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever been rushed in a relationship?
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
No
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:55 pm
In a relation ship sucks majorly sad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:02 pm
In answer to your poll, an emphatic yes.  

KoRnfucius

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:39 pm
Well right now, I feel very horible. I am in a relationship and its just very confusing. She seems to REALLY like me but I am not really sure if I like her as much as she likes me. I like her a bit... but I am not sure how much. And then I am not sure weather I am (I am being unuasually open right now) bi or gay. And then I am not sure if I even believe in love or weather or not I am ready for a relation ship. And then My other friend just keeps trying to get me to make moves on my girlfrind and I don't want to break up with her because then I would feel horible because one day we had a converstation and she basically said "I feel like I will never be loved. Who would ever want me" And I just feel like yelling so bad right now...
Lol... sorry for the life story... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:43 pm
Nah, it's k. I'm goin' through so much s**t myself tryin' to figure out who and what the Hell I am, and what I want, and everything. I wish I could give you advice, but..I'm going through..a few problems of my own in that nature. I'm afraid to say anything else at this point. confused  

KoRnfucius

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:45 pm
KoRnfucius
Nah, it's k. I'm goin' through so much s**t myself tryin' to figure out who and what the Hell I am, and what I want, and everything. I wish I could give you advice, but..I'm going through..a few problems of my own in that nature. I'm afraid to say anything else at this point. confused

Thats alright. I feel a bit better for 1.getting it off my chest. and 2. Someone actually reading it. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:48 pm
Np prob man, everyone needs to vent to people sometimes.

As far as advice goes, I'd say that you should take it easy. Take time to really think about it before you make a decision, if they are rushing you tell them the truth, you need to think about it. If they don't respect that then they have some things that they need to think over also.

If the only reason you are carrying on the relationship is because you feel sorry for her, it should end now. Because it will end, and it will probably hurt more if it carries on longer.

Also be carefull of what people seem to do/not do. Appearences can be deceiving, especially in Highschool when a lot of people still don't know who they are or are discovering themselves.

*note this advice comes from someone who has never had a "girlfriend". So take it with a grain of caution.  

Arcanium

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:55 pm
I agree a lot with Arcanium, I just didn't feel like posting it myself for some reason. The last bit hits me a little I guess. When I was in school I thought I was the only one not doing drugs and getting laid. So I went out and did that too. And then I found out I had become the minority. Everyone brags, but they totally lie. Don't get caught up in it, no matter how difficult it is at times. And * I know this is cliche, but this is so true. If anyone gives you grief over your choices, just remember that once you're out of school, these people really won't matter. I kind of feel weird giving advice, because in some ways I feel like the hypocritical parent saying,"Don't do what I did."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:55 pm
I am not sure if I like her or not. I mean, I like her more than most people... But I aslo kindof want to "Figure myself out" some more... And I don't want to break up with her because I am also scared. When me and here were at her grandparents house for a weekend, which is in the mountains... she took me up this path that was at the top of this mountain/hill thing and we went past the bars keeping you within the path and not at the edge of the cliff, so we sat at the edge of the cliff. But later that day, she was telling me how she had a big urge just to jump off. I am affraid that she might be the kind of person that if she is very sad/depressed, that she would do something stupid...  

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:00 pm
Aw man. I've been in that situation like a hundred times. Not that I know the answer, mind you. (Man I feel useless today, lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:01 pm
KoRnfucius
Aw man. I've been in that situation like a hundred times. Not that I know the answer, mind you. (Man I feel useless today, lol)

Lol. don't worry about it. This is a pretty difficult situation (At least, from my perspective)  

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arcanium

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:03 pm
Then just keep doing as you are doing, but if she wants to ake it further or something like that, then tell her you need more time. Because you need to figure yourself out more, not because of anything that she does or doesn't do.

That is kind of scary, though I kind of know the feeling. It's not like suicidal for me, I guess it's more like a lasting insomnia. Like I look over the edge and get insomnia, but then it never really goes away. Meh, that has nothing to do with anything... xd

If your really that worried about her tell her, sometimes it's just enough for someone who is depressed to know that someone would really care if they did hurt themselves. Then again sometimes it isn't, and you need to tell their parents and/or close friends to keep an eye on them and possibly try to get someone to help her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:05 pm
KoRnfucius

Maybe just sharing about one of them would help?

Jakalope Rules

Lol. don't worry about it. This is a pretty difficult situation (At least, from my perspective)

From what I've seen, pretty much any relationship is hard. Even those ones that seem to be made in heaven have their troubles, whether or not they let the world know about it.  

Arcanium

Cataera
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:00 pm
I've been in similar situations, but I am not the best for advice. Just now that you have a friend to talk to if you need some one. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:10 am
Thanks mrgreen You guys are all very awesome.  

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:43 am
Sounds difficult but I think I agree with Arcanium as well on most of what he said. I've not really ever experienced that so I can't say much on the subject. However, I do know that prolonging the breakup will make everything harder. This is something I have experienced. It devasted me once because I got to close to the person involved during the time we should have broken up  
Spam Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff