Who are you Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happygoluckydevil
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:52 pm
Here you can tell other people what you like to do and stuff like that...you don't have to be so personal...tell whatever you like...

name:happygoluckydevil
What i like to do: i like to take sports and all that, i like going on the computer, sometimes i read..., and i watch tv now and then
My favorite color:blue, black, and red...
and the character pic...if you have one
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

just that simple...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:03 am
I am the guild owner and here is my info...
username: love_and_war
stuff i like to do: Sing, Dance, Act, Draw, Paint, Love, Flirt.
likes: Boys, Swimming, Volleyball, Chorus, Cute boys, Fun, Crayons.
dislikes: Anytning too mean to be nice.
favorite colors: Blue, Pink, Orange, Purple, Gray, Yellow, Red, Black...

Characters:Goth Version
Happy Version  

love_and_war
Vice Captain

xXx_BOO_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:00 am
name: xXx_BOO_xXX
likes: being outside, sleeping, eating, soccer, laughing, tv, computers, ever quest(dont ask if you dont already know), ummm....almost all sports, dogs, cats, puppys, movies, harry potter, naruto, sailor moon, tokyo mewmew, green, anime, a guy at school heart heart ...(who shall remain nameless!!!)
dislikes:some shades of pink, a nother guy at school, who i will name...CODY!! I HATE YOU CODY!!! domokun domokun domokun

my anime picture:User Image

picture of me and my freinds:User Image

picture of my anime pets:User Image(my kitty-cat, her name is kikki)User Image(my other kitty-cat, GAARA!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:50 pm
Happygoluckydevil
Here you can tell other people what you like to do and stuff like that...you don't have to be so personal...tell whatever you like...

name:happygoluckydevil
What i like to do: i like to take sports and all that, i like going on the computer, sometimes i read..., and i watch tv now and then
My favorite color:blue, black, and red...

just that simple...

Name:~TenXNeji4ever~
What I like to do:Sing,Read,Dance,Write and Talk
Favorite color:Indigo,Pink,Yellow and Purple  

` TenTen

Happygoluckydevil
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:57 pm
nice to meet all of you and i hope you liked to know about the people in the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:55 pm
name:my_only_slave_is_me
favorite color: green, black, and yes...PINK...so what about? i can like pink...

by the way, lova and war, im gonna send in a couple of banner ideas...i didnt know what pictures to use...cat didnt tell me....so hope these are ok....if not then send me a pic or two...id be glad to make a diferant one for each person in the guild...  

my_only_slave_is_me

Happygoluckydevil
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:05 pm
nice to meet you! Welcome!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:48 pm
i was going to post the banners then but i forgot i was at a friends house and they arnt saved there, anyway im at another friends so ill send um soon, sorry for the wait >.<'  

my_only_slave_is_me

Skienok

Sparkly Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:22 pm
Hello! It's my honor to be accepted to join this guild!! I thank you very much for the invite! *super hugs*
Now here's just a little bit about me!

Name: DirenGreyNinja; Most people just call me Ninja or Diren
What i like to do: I greatly enjoy marching band and playing my flute, piccolo, trombone and bass guitar. Yes some say that's a lot of instruements; but as someone like me whom just loves music, I couldn't find anything greater to do with my time~ except~ Hanging out with my friends!
My favorite color:Silver. Just plain and simple. Silver. I also like black and white color schemes together and I like sky blue and neon colors as well!

It's my greatest pleasure to meet all of you!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:07 am
glad to have you  

Happygoluckydevil
Crew

love_and_war
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:40 am
New members! Everyone needs to say HI to new members. this is an active guild with lots of freindly people. No ne can just join and not do anything. You got too work.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:55 pm
k
name:prettypink5
like to do stuff: well draw,sing, play on the computer, sit and do nothink well its kinda boring
fav color:pink and black cause they are my fav rolleyes  

prettypink5

HyperBlossm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:48 am
name:HyperBlossom
What i like to do: Eat Steak,Sleep, Shop, Watch Tv, Run into things fall over things, Chew on things, Make Music videos, Dream about Steak *sigh*
My favorite color razz ink white and Purple
Things I dislike:Meanie heads,People who dislike Steak,Ghost,Denitist, Uncreative people, people who eyes roll in the back of there heads (Scary man)
Anime Apperance:User Image
My Bunny: User Image
My Anime Crew:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:34 am
WITH!!!!! Where have you been? *takes with back* MINE!!! HE NOT YOUR BUNNY!!! MINNNNNNNNEEEEE!!!...MINE!  

love_and_war
Vice Captain

Moon Base

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas