Submit

Trade flesh for metal?
Hellz yeah!! I would jump from buldings just like The Mayor! >:D
54%
 54%  [ 41 ]
Are you nuts? I'll stick with my human body, thank you. :O
13%
 13%  [ 10 ]
I'm not sure. Maybe just an arm or leg...
22%
 22%  [ 17 ]
Forget prosthetics and flesh! I would download myself into the net and live forever!
9%
 9%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 75

[Pandemon]

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:13 pm
If you had a choice, would you abandon your organic body and trade it for a brand new prosthetic/cybernetic body?

It would be nice to not feel pain, (only when you want to), hunger, itch, etc. but then you wouldn't be human anymore. You wouldn't be able to eat your favorite foods, get drunk or feel good when you stretch in the morning. And then there's all the problems with having a cybernetic body such as cyber brain sclerosis, closed shell syndrome and all that... but if it means kicking' serious butt, living a couple of extra years and being immune to pain and all that... I think that maybe I would. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:53 pm
Well, there's always novelty foods and special programs that allow you to experience things like feeling good about stretching.  

Kaji13

Setno
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:22 am
For me, it's a simple choice. I'd say no to prosthetics. Why? Well, sure...being human has it's disadvantages but it also has advantages. Just because you can catch a cold, break a bone, fall under some illness such as cancer, etc, at least you are still you. Maybe that's just me but in my book, I'd rather keep what's mine instead of losing it for a few perks. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:42 pm
Well, I believe the only thing that defines a person is their mind. So for me, having my body changed from organic to artificial is really a non-issue with me.  

Kaji13

[Pandemon]

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:49 pm
Kaji13
Well, there's always novelty foods and special programs that allow you to experience things like feeling good about stretching.

Yeah, but it still wouldn't be quite the same since there are no muscles to strech or bones to pop. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:19 pm
Ya, it would be a little strange, but I'd probably get used to it.  

Kaji13

NatsumeSama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:25 pm
It wold be nice to feel no more aches and pains but having to sacrifice that for experiencing real food is a hard choice for me. Perhaps I'd get prosthetic or cybernetic enhancements for movement/ability. I'd miss how Reese's would taste among other things. But then later I'd probably upgrade to a full prosthetic body knowing me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:57 am
i think i would atleast add(change) some prosthetic part in my body. i like the eyes and the hands for faster typing and i like the idea of the new 'logging and surfing the net' the cat room in the Laughing man seires, i forget the esp #, was very cool  

Erik_Deadman

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nathan6688

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:44 pm
I dont know if I would confused confused  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:22 pm
for me prosthetics would be an obvious YES decision
I have many health problems
soooo if I could get rid of that then I would be very happy
not to mention the other benefits of having a prosthetic body like the majors  

Mo Jarvi

Erik_Deadman

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:23 am
i dont really want a prosthetics like Bautos. i nver liked the macho look, so id go for a more sliunder look. it would be cool to have that and live the splinter cell games. one of my fav eps is the one where the major plays the theif, with all that gear she looks great  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:03 pm
H___ yes, I would!!
I'm the one who voted, "Forget prosthetics and flesh! I would download myself into the net and live forever!"

bateaux

Dojigomiru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:20 pm
i would becase i was watching the show and the year was 2040 so i was like "wow, i'd be 50 by the time all the cool stuff was happpening" so ya i would so i could have fun befor i crock and ya  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:22 am
why would u ant to leave ur body behind? thats terrible. with a fuuly pro body u could look 20 for the rest of time.  

Erik_Deadman

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Leto atreides

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:11 am
I would wait till I had kids then go full prosthetic if it was ok with my wife.  
Ghost In The Shell

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff