*takes gold, and eats it* That's what you use it for right? O_O
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Erikittie
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:21 am
Hey guysies!
I am really sorry that I haven't been on this guild much recentlyO_o. I have been really busy, and have had limited time on the computer. And if that wasn't a problem on it's own, my computer's mouse started malfunctioning and it didn't work, everytime I logged onto my pc, the mouse was frozen. X_x sweatdrop

I have only just rectified the mouse sitution todaysies, and now I'm back into commission.^_^ So yaysies^^.
I am very pleasied, to see all of you have beenies helping others whilst I was away. I also apologise for everyone I haven't been ables to aid, in my absense. But now I'm backies, I'm here to aid your problems, as before.

YAYSIES! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:44 am
~.::Searching forever...

Thats nice to know, love. Good to have you back. biggrin Its still pretty empty thoughs... sweatdrop

..for something I may never find.::~

Atayumi

Erikittie
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:34 pm
Me knows. O_o The number joining has been rising, which is a positive thing, but we need mores peoples. I thinks I'm going to haves to advertise moresies. Oh and it's great to be backs, teehee.^^ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:59 am
How are you meant to advertise when you keyboard is broken ^^ have fun typing xp  

Trinco
Vice Captain

Erikittie
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Trinco
How are you meant to advertise when you keyboard is broken ^^ have fun typing xp

*picks up broken keyboard and throws it at his head* Grr...
At least I don't break things by letting them get sabotaged in the washing machine, unlike some people.
*coughs* Trinco *coughs*^^ 3nodding
Hey everybody, Trinco washes mobile/cell phones for free!^_^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:00 pm
Really? For free? Sweet, joygasmic luck! I just happen to have a mobile/cell phone that needs washing...  

Teh Big Stevie Awesome

Trinco
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:06 am
DarkEyes-And_A-DarkSoul
Trinco

At least I don't break things by letting them get sabotaged in the washing machine, unlike some people.

-.-'
least i dont make mistakes with my vocals. like invitable ( in - veat - able ) or bass ( meant to be guitar bass but she said it as a fish bass ^^ )

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:57 am
Trinco
DarkEyes-And_A-DarkSoul
Trinco

-.-'
least i dont make mistakes with my vocals. like invitable ( in - veat - able ) or bass ( meant to be guitar bass but she said it as a fish bass ^^ )

Erm..Trinco..where on earth did you get the word invitable from? Oh well, it's encouraged people are creative I suppose, especially Trinco, who is 'special'. 3nodding Nearly there sweetums, I think you mean, inevitable.
So close though. biggrin

Erikittie
Captain

Trinco
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:38 pm
DarkEyes-And_A-DarkSoul
Trinco
DarkEyes-And_A-DarkSoul
Trinco

-.-'

Erm..Trinco..where on earth did you get the word invitable from? Oh well, it's encouraged people are creative I suppose, especially Trinco, who is 'special'. 3nodding Nearly there sweetums, I think you mean, inevitable.
So close though. biggrin

Invitable is the word you used INSTEAD of inevitable ... yes so you then admit your special ... in a mentally retarded sort of way ^^

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:11 pm
Can you feel the LOVE between these two?  

Hakuna Smiles`

Trinco
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:02 pm
RAWR!

¬.¬

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:46 am
*Puts hands on her hips* LOVE!?
...Well that's one way of putting it.^^

Erikittie
Captain

Guidance for Gaians ~<Announcements Only>~