Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
Don't you hate it when...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate it when people do this?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:32 pm
Don't you guys think its annoying when people get all pissed off when they see a movie or listen to a band they don't like and they say a whole bunch of s**t about it (and most of the times they don't really pay attention to the whole plot for the movies), and then they say things like "They shouldn't make sequels because I didn't like it" or "They should not be allowed to make music". I find it very immature and selfish. Thats just something that has always bugged me. Does it bug anyone else, or is it just me?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:41 pm
If someone said something like that to me I would just laugh at them. If they really act that strongly about something they don't like then they can have fun with that. Just ignore them till they are done ranting about whatever.  

Arcanium

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:10 am
Yeah... I know. People need to learn that if they don't like something, they need to stop bitching about it and just don't watch/ listen/ whatever it is.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:54 am
i dont really care what they say as long as i liked the movie/song. BUT it does get annoying when people say stuff like "oh they cant sing"-s**t like that because its not as if they can(if they can whoop dee do) but what do they know?....they aren't experts on that kind of stuff....and yeah if someone says a movie that they've watched and they didnt like it;so they say it was "a load of s**t" or "it was s**t" then thats their opinon(sp?).  

reno_ffvII

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:55 am
Jakalope Rules
Yeah... I know. People need to learn that if they don't like something, they need to stop bitching about it and just don't watch/ listen/ whatever it is.
Agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:11 pm
People need to stop bitchin, period.
I don't trust other people's opinions on movies or bands or books. I love a lot of very different (and sometimes weird) things and only I know what I love and what I don't.

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:25 pm
Princess_Dragonfly
I don't trust other people's opinions on movies or bands or books. I love a lot of very different (and sometimes weird) things and only I know what I love and what I don't.

I find that its pointless when people give opinions on movies bands books etc. when it is bias to their own tastes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:35 pm
Jakalope Rules
Princess_Dragonfly

I find that its pointless when people give opinions on movies bands books etc. when it is bias to their own tastes.

Yeah....
I mean, it's ok if the thing SERIOUSLY SUCKS, but most of the time they should just shut up.

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:28 pm
People should just stop bitching period. I agree. Haha, reminds me of a convo I had tonight actually about emos whining all the time and how they need to shut up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:34 pm
KoRnfucius
People should just stop bitching period. I agree. Haha, reminds me of a convo I had tonight actually about emos whining all the time and how they need to shut up.

I agree!!! rofl

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:43 pm
Jakalope Rules
KoRnfucius

I agree!!! rofl
Lol I know. 4laugh  
Spam Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces