Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velitis
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:23 am
Welcome aboard, WoTians! It's great to see you made it here. Please keep all ooc talk here so it doesn't clutter up the main storyline and such. Rules and such, blah blah blah. We all know the drill.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:24 am
Yay! This appears to work! i've sent invites to just about everyone... just finishing it up now. This looks like it'll turn out just fine  

Aorn

elfmoogle

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:45 pm
I'm quitting my nigh job next week, so expect more activity out of me in the coming weeks. *noddle* Thankies for the invite guys!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:39 pm
*applauds JC and Aorn.*
You did some good work here, its deffinatly going to be an enjoyable enviorment.
And i just thought something. When kai and Nikoru(sp?) meet up...I am going to be very scared  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Kurai_Yamino

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:13 pm
*claps* Yeah! *dances* heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:40 pm
Kai Karasurei
*applauds JC and Aorn.*
You did some good work here, its deffinatly going to be an enjoyable enviorment.
And i just thought something. When kai and Nikoru(sp?) meet up...I am going to be very scared

Thank you very much, Kai. I think I speak for all of us when I say that I am overly excited about getting this thing started and organized in ways we only dreamed for before. It's been a rather daunting task to formulate all this and get the ball rolling (Or at least started), but knowing the payoff makes it so worth it.

And Kai.. Am I going to have to get Markus to protect you? *grin*

elfmoogle
I'm quitting my nigh job next week, so expect more activity out of me in the coming weeks. *noddle* Thankies for the invite guys!

We can't wait to have you back, Elfy!  

Velitis
Captain

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:26 am
Yay, finally a place for me to type without cluttering the main thread! I swear my teacher, Liz, is a slave driver. All the bloody homework we have to do in two months is crazy! I am flunking her class rather miserably. I need to get that grade up somethin' fierce, even if it's to like a D.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:41 pm
aww poor Selene....*whispers*ar least its not a T whee heart sowwy HP fanatic, too. sweatdrop heart  

Kurai_Yamino

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

o[ Nogitsune ]o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:13 pm
Heh, I go away for a couple of days and everything happens xp

Great job JC and Aorn - it looks fantastic. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:28 pm
Are we going to work on moving our current RP thread here? Also...shouldn't we have the characters' bios posted or something? I must, unfortunately, say that I couldn't save my bio. I sent it to Aorn, saved it, then Gaia "forgot" it and wouldn't open it when I tried to gonk Anyway... Yays on getting an area!  

Darz

Velitis
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:08 pm
Darz
Are we going to work on moving our current RP thread here? Also...shouldn't we have the characters' bios posted or something? I must, unfortunately, say that I couldn't save my bio. I sent it to Aorn, saved it, then Gaia "forgot" it and wouldn't open it when I tried to gonk Anyway... Yays on getting an area!

Our current thread/guild is most likely going to be left behind. Although, I saw mention that Aorn was saving all of the posts. Probably going to create a "short" novel out of it and make it available for download. It's a project I've wanted to undertake for a while, but I've nae had the time to start it, much less get anywhere with it. Let us hope he has more luck than I have.

As for the bios.. It's my hope eventually to have a bio for each character. It'll make references much easier, and our knowledge of each other's characters can improve. As I would see it, this could be a living bio as it could change and grow as each chapter unfolds. *shrug* I've got ideas. Just gotta figure out how to make them work.

And I'm hoping we (being all the Captains) can influence those in charge of the GGN to make subforums available. If we can get this done, things will be infinitely more user friendly to use and provide a much nicer organization to the guild. So, if you are apart of any other Guilds or know Captains of other Guilds, push for it! The more voices the better the chances (hopefully)!

With that said, I'm going to get back to work on stuffs. Kudos!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:45 am
Holy crap. *sniff* Its... its beautiful. *sobs* I love it!

Eh-hem.... Uh. Hey... hows it goin?  

Doberler

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:11 pm
Kurai_Yamino
aww poor Selene....*whispers*ar least its not a T whee heart sowwy HP fanatic, too. sweatdrop heart
If it was a T I'd cry gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:16 pm
well should we then proceed to write up our bios that way they are ready? or should we wait?  

Addin Calhorn

kishou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:13 pm
Zellos
well should we then proceed to write up our bios that way they are ready? or should we wait?

I already sent jc mine wink  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces