Submit

you think he deserved it?
  what did he do?
  hellz yeah.
View Results

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:43 pm
for al of you that havent heard, saddam is gonna hang. with rope. and the gallows. the whole enchilada. time to laugh. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:17 pm
I just caught the end of the Saddam story on TV, what exactly happened?  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Val Orden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:07 pm
its about time they decided on what to do. i think its a good way to do it  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:14 pm
Now people are going to action off his body parts on Ebay wink I'll take his head for target practice cool  

Cookie_bear_grr_SS4L

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:54 pm
Charles Mikolajczyk
Now people are going to action off his body parts on Ebay wink I'll take his head for target practice cool
Use rubbers though, you wanna make it last. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:25 am
Well, the death sentence in Iraq is lynching, hence why he is going to get hanged, I think it is a bad idea.  

Marxs22

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:33 pm
Personally, I think they should pump his veins full of nitro, tie him to a chair and drop him out of a plane. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:34 pm
shifty_842
Personally, I think they should pump his veins full of nitro, tie him to a chair and drop him out of a plane. 3nodding

A Saddama-Bomba? Intriguing.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:25 pm
Bossman Joe
shifty_842
Glad you think so sir. Maybe drop him on his own old house or his son's graves sir. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:55 pm
shifty_842
Bossman Joe
shifty_842
Glad you think so sir. Maybe drop him on his own old house or his son's graves sir. 3nodding
Well I just confirmed today that he is going to get HANGED. How cool is that? When was the last time someone got hanged? I am totally going to tape the execution.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Bossman Joe
shifty_842
Bossman Joe
shifty_842
Well I just confirmed today that he is going to get HANGED. How cool is that? When was the last time someone got hanged? I am totally going to tape the execution.
I think WWII sir. But I could be wrong. O_o Do you think they'll play it on the news, sir? Probably not.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:55 pm
shifty_842
Bossman Joe
shifty_842
Bossman Joe
shifty_842
I think WWII sir. But I could be wrong. O_o Do you think they'll play it on the news, sir? Probably not.
(Well of course I know that they wont show it but you never know... xd ) Then again there is always limewire or Youtube... they get EVERYTHING. 0_o  

Bossman Joe
Captain

SlayerJay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:09 pm
FINALLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(and i really was wishing they would cut him up and let him bleed to death)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:22 pm
Bossman Joe

ha! that's original. i could steal that...  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Cookie_bear_grr_SS4L

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:16 pm
I whish he could die more painfully though for all the pain he has cuased us, maby they should just shoot him with pubber rounds until he dies xp
That would be fun to whatch twisted He'd get what he deserves that way.  
The American Military Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff