Talking about South of nowhere

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

andgodwept
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:15 pm
You can just talk about south of nowhere here if you want.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:01 pm
I love the show South of Nowhere. I can not believe what happen last night. I want to hurt Spencer's mom. The way she kicked Ashley out I wanted to slap her.  

phole4ever

andgodwept
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:32 pm
phole4ever
I love the show South of Nowhere. I can not believe what happen last night. I want to hurt Spencer's mom. The way she kicked Ashley out I wanted to slap her.

I cried when I saw it.
Have you seen the sneak-peek for next week, where they show a like 2 minute clip or so of the next episode, makes me cry again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:36 pm
andgodwept
phole4ever

I cried when I saw it.
Have you seen the sneak-peek for next week, where they show a like 2 minute clip or so of the next episode, makes me cry again.

yea i kno ... spencers mom should like cool it ... her daghter was doing it too..... not just ashley .... i feel bad for ashley ... who's with me??? cry  

laniebuckets

andgodwept
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:56 pm
laniebuckets
andgodwept
phole4ever

I cried when I saw it.

yea i kno ... spencers mom should like cool it ... her daghter was doing it too..... not just ashley .... i feel bad for ashley ... who's with me??? cry

Well you see in the next episode Paula tells Spencer that she disgusts her. And well it is easeir to blame something like that on someone then face the truth. I understand why Paula is upset, but she needs to love and accept her daughter and who her daughter chooses to love.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:21 pm
Did anyone see tonite's episode?  

Mr. Noob.

system 153

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:17 pm
phole4ever

First I cried, then I cursed at the TV especially when she brought that doctor in and told Spencer she was "sick"! C'mon!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:28 pm
ya that was sad this next episode this friday is gonna rock though, looks so good lol  

[~Lady.Ice~]

kuhnnie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:12 pm
Suspense people! Suspense! For the next season.
Is it just me or did Ashley jump to Aiden instead of Spencer (that's what I saw...)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:32 am
phole4ever

I know that bich pulling her hair and s**t... Id do more thamn slap her mom I beat the s**t outta her  

XTCloud

South of Nowhere

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff