Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
Help? (ask questions on the LoZ games, help others out) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:02 am
Yes, this is the thread where you ask for help when you are playing without the guide and are stuck...

I freely admit that I will probably not be helping you, but we've got a whole bunch of Zelda fans here, probably one or two of them will have beaten the games...

However, I shall start off the requests for help by asking the location of Swiftblade in the Minish Cap...

Where is Swiftblade in The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:23 am
s**t, it had to be about one of the few I haven't played. Ask me absolutely anything about The Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2, Link to the past, Link's awakening, Ocarina of time, Majora's mask, or Wind Waker, but the Oracles and Minish Cap I can't help you with. crying  

Akito the Dark Prince

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:48 am
I haven't even heard of minish cap..is it in the us? I have played orcale of ages but not to far >.< I'm best with ocarina of time and majora's mask ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:31 am
Akito the Dark Prince
s**t, it had to be about one of the few I haven't played. Ask me absolutely anything about The Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2, Link to the past, Link's awakening, Ocarina of time, Majora's mask, or Wind Waker, but the Oracles and Minish Cap I can't help you with. crying

Yeah, me too, except LoZ2.  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:02 am
Ahh, but I already have beaten those games...

Except the early Zeldas, I've played almost every single Zelda game and either gotten to the final boss or beaten it...

I didn't discover Zelda until third grade and didn't start playing it until fourth or fifth; My first Zelda game was OoT heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:40 pm
I cant remeber where swiftblades at crying Its been awhile since I beat minsh cap. Is swiftblade the guy in the dojo in town? Theres so many versions of him I get kind of confused sweatdrop  

crazy blonde girl
Crew

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:12 pm
OoT is my forte, I'm the uber expert! (I'm sorry if I sound as though I'm bragging...) o.o;;

I've played the others but never had the opprotunity to beat them. ><;

*loser ish meh*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:43 am
crazy blonde girl
I cant remeber where swiftblades at crying Its been awhile since I beat minsh cap. Is swiftblade the guy in the dojo in town? Theres so many versions of him I get kind of confused sweatdrop
Nah, Swiftblade is out of town; he's not under the waterfall either, that's Greatblade; so if you can remember where the others are, I'd really appreciate it...  

Tesla Charlatan

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:58 am
From what I do remeber there is one in the swamp, one at hyrule castle, one at the lake, and one in the mountain area....I think. I have all the scrolls so let me go check *gets up and walks away*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:07 am
Chibi ive beat oracle of ages, would you like to borrow it?  

Taru N

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:44 am
crazy blonde girl
From what I do remeber there is one in the swamp, one at hyrule castle, one at the lake, and one in the mountain area....I think. I have all the scrolls so let me go check *gets up and walks away*
Thankies, and remember, if any of y'all are stuck, feel free to post your question in this thread smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:19 pm
Fiora Vixen
Yes, this is the thread where you ask for help when you are playing without the guide and are stuck...

I freely admit that I will probably not be helping you, but we've got a whole bunch of Zelda fans here, probably one or two of them will have beaten the games...

However, I shall start off the requests for help by asking the location of Swiftblade in the Minish Cap...

Where is Swiftblade in The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap?

this is a sticky now, I think that this is a good thread Fiora, thanks surprised  

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:44 am
Well, I've always liked these kinds of threads, they saved me time of looking up a walkthrough on the internet...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:17 pm
crazy blonde girl
Where in the mountain area? I've found the others and they all say that I can't train with them because I don't have to proper skills or that I have learned all that they can teach me...  

Tesla Charlatan

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:36 pm
Fiora Vixen
crazy blonde girl
Where in the mountain area? I've found the others and they all say that I can't train with them because I don't have to proper skills or that I have learned all that they can teach me...

if they said that you have learned all that they can teach you then that means your done there ^^ 3nodding  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff