Submit

free
gold =]
100%
 100%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 20

13 of Spades

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:33 pm
I asked on the Motivation Thread how I could reward myself. I was asked in response what things I liked as a reward.

And since I don't know what things I like as a reward, I am asking you all the following.

What do you reward yourself with?

This is not a discussion to find out what things I like. I'm gathering information.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:37 pm
I usually reward myself with things like movies, dvds, cds, holidays etc

When I did my last fitness program (that I actually finished), after each week/fortnight/month, I rewarded myself starting with simple rewards and often to begin with, then more dearer rewards and things I really wanted as time went by.

But like if I was doing the fitness for weight loss, I wouldn't reward myself with food like chocolate  

KaseyBaby
Crew

13 of Spades

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:13 pm
Thank you, KB.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:09 am
I don't really do any reward program, per se. Like I might say that I'll play a video game after I work out...but I might have done that anyway. whee

Perhaps I should look into a reward program though. I'll think about it. 3nodding  

CrazyRob
Captain

black_electric_raven718

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:45 pm
Donuts!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:06 pm
black_electric_raven718
Donuts!
What kind of reward is that? After working off all those calories, I'm not going to just put empty calories into my body as a reward. talk2hand  

13 of Spades

manning219

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:39 am
Results are a reward in themselves- sporting achievements, stregnth increases, weight loss- whatever your goals are meeting them is a huge reward. Take pride in your achievements  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:14 pm
I stretch out all my limbs for a good half hour whilst listening to my favorite music. domokun  

BangBangBoomKablam

CrazyRob
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:13 pm
Fraulein_Verderben
I stretch out all my limbs for a good half hour whilst listening to my favorite music. domokun

Hmm...I need to stretch more. Perhaps doing it to music could be good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:55 am
i normally just take a break for a while and watch some tv.  

suicidial tendancy

suicidial tendancy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:56 am
13 of Spades
black_electric_raven718
Donuts!
What kind of reward is that? After working off all those calories, I'm not going to just put empty calories into my body as a reward. talk2hand
he may be talking aobut every once in a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:08 am

Well, my guilty pleasure has always been clothes. I like to set benchmarks for myself when striving towards my goal (whether it be for fitness or otherwise) and when I reach a certain point I will do something for myself as a reward be it buying a new scarf or skirt. The bigger the benchmark the bigger the reward.

Although this plan of action only works when I have money! (>w<);;

But personally, for the most part I am pretty self-motivated. I usually only fall back on the reward system when I feel like I am losing steam. What keeps me going usually is the knowledge that being fit is going to help me in my career.

october cupcake

The Kohr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:09 pm
I don't reward my self........ should I?? I just work out the reward is the aftermath. My Bodies growing strength puts a smile on my face mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:18 pm
yeh...my reward is that feeling of satisfaction, and improved fitness. also, seeing the numbers go down on the scale is always a boost- or imaginging what i'd feel like if they did biggrin  

XxSHADESOFREDxX

Lady Pica

Salty Wench

8,975 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:55 am
Piercings. >.>

Seriously! I got my cartilage pierced when I lost 15 pounds, then again when I got to my first goal weight-wise. I'm thinking of starting on the other side next.

Other than that, new clothes and recently roller skates. 3nodding  
forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces