Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
Question about Twilight Princess

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hai Tien

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:30 pm
Okay I'm playing it on my Wii and I'm wondering, which Link is this!? I know for a fact its not Windwaker Link, but is it Ocarina of Time Link or Majora's Mask Link? it has to be one of the two, since Link has the triforce and has Epona.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:37 pm
Ocarina of Time Link and Majora's Mask Link are the same. I don't think it's him though. TP takes place sometime between OoT and WW, so I'm pretty sure it's a different Link altogether.  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Hai Tien

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:32 pm
Maniacally Melodramatic
Ocarina of Time Link and Majora's Mask Link are the same. I don't think it's him though. TP takes place sometime between OoT and WW, so I'm pretty sure it's a different Link altogether.

Hmmm I guess your right, I think that Majora's Mask Link is a alternate version of OoT Link, maybe a side affect to Link's "Time traveling" in OoT thus leaving a clone of his younger self, and if Link met that clone everyone would die due to a Time Paradox.

My guess is that almost every Link and Zelda is a reincarnation of the original Link and Zelda,

The Link and Zelda in the original LoZ, A Link to the Past, and Oracle of Seasons/Ages are the originals.

OoT is the next one, with MM being the alternate Link and Zelda due to Adult Link's time traveling.

Twilight Princess either has the OoT Zelda or the MM Zelda, most likely MM Zelda because if it's OoT Zelda, where is OoT Link? (In OoT Zelda is 18ish and TP she's 25ish).

Then many years later comes the Wind Waker Link, who is most likely the same Link in all of the 4 Swords games and the Minish Cap  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:08 pm
hmm....I thought it was the same link.....but hm...I guess not.
Awesome on getting a Wii. I wanted to get one, but there are other things that I want more.
But I still have TP reserved for GameCube, and I plan on buying it when it comes out. I can't wait whee heart  

SuperKitty

Wrathful Capitalist

3,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pinkorchid187

350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:43 am
Maniacally Melodramatic
corect, look it up on wiki.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:47 am
Hai Tien
Maniacally Melodramatic

Hmmm I guess your right, I think that Majora's Mask Link is a alternate version of OoT Link, maybe a side affect to Link's "Time traveling" in OoT thus leaving a clone of his younger self, and if Link met that clone everyone would die due to a Time Paradox.

My guess is that almost every Link and Zelda is a reincarnation of the original Link and Zelda,

The Link and Zelda in the original LoZ, A Link to the Past, and Oracle of Seasons/Ages are the originals.

OoT is the next one, with MM being the alternate Link and Zelda due to Adult Link's time traveling.

Twilight Princess either has the OoT Zelda or the MM Zelda, most likely MM Zelda because if it's OoT Zelda, where is OoT Link? (In OoT Zelda is 18ish and TP she's 25ish).

Then many years later comes the Wind Waker Link, who is most likely the same Link in all of the 4 Swords games and the Minish Cap
no, after Oot zelda sent link back in time to enjoy his childhood. yes, all links and zeldas are rencarnations of the original princes and hero. No, these arnt even part of the story line, they are just heroes of diferent linage or dimention  

pinkorchid187

350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

pinkorchid187

350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:50 am
herooftime187
Hai Tien
Maniacally Melodramatic

no, after Oot zelda sent link back in time to enjoy his childhood. yes, all links and zeldas are rencarnations of the original princes and hero. No, these arnt even part of the story line, they are just heroes of diferent linage or dimention
sory bout that, lets see...
no not the Oot zelda or MM zelda. just a new zelda.
and yes and no, ww comes 500 years after the famine and flooding of hyrule. but its not 4 swords or minish cap. just a new link.  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games