Reply Gundam
Generic Favorite Gundam Death Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksortie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:46 am
List your favorite final moments of any Gundam character. Which did you think was emotional, dramatic, well done, poorly done, cool, or somewhat funny?

I would have to go with Bernie. There was a lot of emotion involved. It was a fight in which you didn't want anyone to win or lose.

Ginias is my second favorite. I just love how his sister said "I never hated you" right before the beam saber from the Ez8 went through the cockpit.

I also like how Amuro took out Gyunei, and how he took out all the Goggs while chasing Char.

Miharu had a nasty death as well. Kai had just found someone he cared for and she died. She also died without the White Base crew knowing she helped saved their life or that she even existed. Then there's her younger brother and sister. After seeing it you have to wonder what's going to happen to them.

And I like any death involving a mobile suit stepping on a character. Come on, what's the purpose of having a giant robot if your not going to squish things. It's a waste of good technology.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:01 pm
I laughed my a** off when Heero died while self-detonating his mobile suit.
Oh, wait, he didn't die. stare

Scirocco, definitly. Even in death, he made sure to ******** Camille's brain up, such pwnage. xd  

Stray Bullet Shani

weich

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:25 am
"This one's a real rock!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:49 am
I kinda laughed at the absurdity of Nicol and his Blitz Gundam's death. I don't know why he thought charging at the Strike Gundam armed only with one of his lancer darts was a good idea. How was he gonna kill it? Poke it and hope the Phase Shift armor abruptly fails for no good reason?

He was asking for it.

Treize's death was pretty cool. He was toying with Wufei, wordlessly telling him "You can't beat me and you know it." before he let Wufei kill him. That was pretty dumb, but that way, Wufei could never possibly have the satisfaction of beating Treize in a fight. Wufei might have killed Treize, but he never beat him.  

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Unmei_no_LaLuna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:19 am
hmmmm Generic Death?

Has to be every soldier that looks out their window and screams out, "It's a Gundam!!!!!!!!" before death.

I mean hello....... it's a Gundam..... you see it you run your a** off if possible... scream all you want later  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:55 am
Most of the guys who screamed "It's a Gundam!" were usually Leo pilots, and Leos make snails look like the Roadrunner!  

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:57 pm
I like the way that a lot of the gundam characters die. they usualy go down in blazeing glory. I think one of the more interesting ones was Girens death. I mean he gets offed all of a sudden by his sister. It's kinda gross how he hits the window and bounces off and flyes in the opposite direction. On the other hand whenever I watch the scene where Lah-Lah dies I alwayse get bleary eyed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:57 am
Hmmm well I would have to say a classic death scene showing the iorny of war was the battle between Chris and Bernard. It was sad and funny at the same time.  

Abyss

Beloved Soldier

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Colonel Lady Une

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:59 am
Laluna_Wulf
hmmmm Generic Death?

Has to be every soldier that looks out their window and screams out, "It's a Gundam!!!!!!!!" before death.

I mean hello....... it's a Gundam..... you see it you run your a** off if possible... scream all you want later
Ah! The classic "Look it's a Gundam!" I can't believe those fools graduated fom Lake Victoria let alone alllowed onto the battlefield. As for a main character, I wasn't too happy when they killed off Treize but who am I to complain? At least he died a chivalrous death...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:44 am
Colonel Lady Une
Laluna_Wulf
hmmmm Generic Death?

Ah! The classic "Look it's a Gundam!" I can't believe those fools graduated fom Lake Victoria let alone alllowed onto the battlefield. As for a main character, I wasn't too happy when they killed off Treize but who am I to complain? At least he died a chivalrous death...
He impaled himself on Altron's weapon. That's cowardly.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Seraphil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:14 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Colonel Lady Une
Laluna_Wulf
hmmmm Generic Death?

No, no it wasn't. His time on the stage was over. Allowing Wufei to kill him was his way of passing the baton on to the younger generation. He was clearly dominating the entire fight. I don't think he was even fighting at his full ability. If he had fought at his full ability, we'd have Chinese space dust in the place of Altron.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:59 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
Colonel Lady Une
Laluna_Wulf
hmmmm Generic Death?

Not exactly. He wanted peace and it was brave of him to lay down his life to attain it.  

Colonel Lady Une

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:54 am
Colonel Lady Une
Not exactly. He wanted peace and it was brave of him to lay down his life to attain it.

If he though killing himself, and making it one less person to keep zechs from blowing up the Earth, would help attain peace...then he's a ********. surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:59 pm
Shani wants griphephtan
Colonel Lady Une

If he though killing himself, and making it one less person to keep zechs from blowing up the Earth, would help attain peace...then he's a ********. surprised

I....... sorta have to agree with Shani on this one...... ^^;  

Unmei_no_LaLuna

Colonel Lady Une

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:13 pm
Laluna_Wulf
Shani wants griphephtan
Colonel Lady Une

I....... sorta have to agree with Shani on this one...... ^^;
Hm... His plan involved dying so Earth would surrender. I don't exactly know how it worked out that they got peace. Perhaps he considered the pilots as a factor which would aid in bringing about the fulfillment of his plan after his death? He did talk about Acts a lot in the series. The first Act was the assasination of the pacifists if I recall correctly... No one really understood Treize and his intentions. Even after watching the series thrice, I still don't fully understand what he was trying to do via comitting suicide.  
Gundam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff