Any one hear...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

andgodwept
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:36 pm
Any one here know anything about Amy Lee they think I havent heard about already?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:13 pm
I'm sure Angela's question includes anything about anything...  

So Long and Goodnite
Crew

andgodwept
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:10 pm
MyGoddessAmyLee
I'm sure Angela's question includes anything about anything...

what now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:18 pm
whee Here's something:

So I golf... And I was at the driving range (where you practice) on Sunday. I was listening to Evanescence while waiting for my teacher ( I was going to take a quick hour-long lesson) to come.... And I was hitting balls, and they were going about 100 yards out there and like...Basically perfect. I was listening to Going Under (Fallen) over and over again because it's awesome. Then the dude came and I took off my headphones and put away my iPod. I started hitting everything HORRIBLY. So then the teacher moved on to someone else and I put my headphones back on... I started hittnig ok...So here's what I found out.

EVANESCENCE ROCK!!!! (and helps me concentrate in golf whee )

Duckys Obsessed

andgodwept
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:25 pm
Duckys Obsessed
whee Here's something:

So I golf... And I was at the driving range (where you practice) on Sunday. I was listening to Evanescence while waiting for my teacher ( I was going to take a quick hour-long lesson) to come.... And I was hitting balls, and they were going about 100 yards out there and like...Basically perfect. I was listening to Going Under (Fallen) over and over again because it's awesome. Then the dude came and I took off my headphones and put away my iPod. I started hitting everything HORRIBLY. So then the teacher moved on to someone else and I put my headphones back on... I started hittnig ok...So here's what I found out.

It is Amy Lee who helps.Not the rest of them.None of them are original band members,but Amy Lee is  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:19 pm
andgodwept
Duckys Obsessed
whee Here's something:

It is Amy Lee who helps.Not the rest of them.None of them are original band members,but Amy Lee is
Fine. Tis Amy Lee I love then. heart domokun ninja 4laugh  

Duckys Obsessed

andgodwept
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:58 pm
Good,Amy Lee can make everything possible,she is the one and only goddess after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:19 pm
Amy Lee's birthday is December 13, 1981. 3nodding you probably knew that, but I just think we should post more in the guild 3nodding

So Long and Goodnite
Crew

Wakaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:10 pm
So Long and Goodnite
Amy Lee's birthday is December 13, 1981. 3nodding you probably knew that, but I just think we should post more in the guild 3nodding
I'm so underinformed, but I <3 the music...

Whoa, happy almost-birthday, Goodnight! exclaim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:37 pm
Wakaiba
So Long and Goodnite
I'm so underinformed, but I <3 the music...

Whoa, happy almost-birthday, Goodnight! exclaim

yes....studying it good.  

andgodwept
Captain

xX Greenie Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:48 pm
amy wears blue contacts to make her eyes that blue. her eyes are naturaly hazel-ish color. but you probably knew that too.. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:22 pm
greenqueen333
amy wears blue contacts to make her eyes that blue. her eyes are naturaly hazel-ish color. but you probably knew that too.. lol
3nodding  

andgodwept
Captain

Old guild Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas