Submit

char or miliardo
  char
  miliardo
  it would be a draw because they are both equal in skill
View Results

Gelenor the Blood Knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:49 pm
ok this has been bugging me i like both characters and respect them as ace pilots but inn thier prime if they fought who would win.

miliardo peacecraft in tallgeese III vs char asnible in sazabi  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:06 pm
oh yeah i forgot to put why i think it would be a tie well they both seem to be very awsome pilots and i fail to see anything that one of them has that gives an advantage over the other one  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

Sith_Lord_Steve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:14 am
Char would easily beat Zechs. Because Char is a Newtype.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:39 am
Zechs is a newtype watch wing  

Dasike

Gelenor the Blood Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:51 pm
i have too agree rewatch wing and you will get evidence and you need more of a reason than he is a newtype so he will easily win. that says absolutly nothing  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:42 pm
Dasike

I have. There is no explicit proof in the show itself that Zechs Merquise is a Newtype.

If you want to prove it otherwise, try. I dare you.

Quote:
have too agree rewatch wing and you will get evidence...

I ask you as well: proof, please.

Quote:
... and you need more of a reason than he is a newtype so he will easily win. that says absolutly nothing

It means that Char can "read" Zechs intentions through the psychowaves that Zechs emits. That's a big "nothing."  

NowhereManXP

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:22 pm
NowhereManXP
Dasike

I have. There is no explicit proof in the show itself that Zechs Merquise is a Newtype.

If you want to prove it otherwise, try. I dare you.

Yea, that is along the same line as Kira is a NT (which I believe is a lie)

NowhereManXP
Quote:
... and you need more of a reason than he is a newtype so he will easily win. that says absolutly nothing

It means that Char can "read" Zechs intentions through the psychowaves that Zechs emits. That's a big "nothing."

yea...
as well sasabi has funnels....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:58 pm
My Bad Barsona forgot the difference between newtype and "newtype" but for the note its Horward who tells Zechs bout "newtypes" and how he is one. Sorry for that guys  

Dasike

Mutsumi Sanada

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:05 am
I vote for Char. 3nodding Especially after seeing him in the Zeta series and Char's counterattack.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:13 pm
i atill think it would be even. and the funnels would not make that much difference because if the crybaby amuro can shoot down char's funnels then miliardo can  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:41 pm
Dasike
My Bad Barsona forgot the difference between newtype and "newtype" but for the note its Horward who tells Zechs bout "newtypes" and how he is one. Sorry for that guys

Zechs is only called a Newtype in the manga adaptions, not the series.

Quote:
i atill think it would be even. and the funnels would not make that much difference because if the crybaby amuro can shoot down char's funnels then miliardo can

Amuro is able to shoot down the remote weapons of his enemies because he can "read" his enemies' psycho-waves. Zechs, so far as we know, can do no such thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:13 am
Well, Char, in his career, shot down many more mobile suits than Zechs did in his - including several aces, and many battleships.
We can assume that Char's better than Zechs in terms of piloting for this.
Now let's take a look at the machines.

Sazabi has a panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit, allowing a full 360 degree field of vision, and is built of Gundarium alloy.
Its power rating is 3960kW, and runs on a minovsky fusion reactor.
Accommodation: pilot in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in head
Its height to head measures in at 23.0 meters, and it weighs 71.2 tons when fully loaded, having a maximum thruster acceleration of 1.87 G.
Its maximum sensor range is 22600 meters.
It also makes use of a Psycoframe cockpit, allowing char greater control of this unit due to his NewType status.
Weapons include a mega partigle gun (8.8 MW), a beam shotrifle (10.2 MW), 2 beam sabers, 3 missiles hidden in the shield, a beam tomahawk and 6 funnels (each rated at 10.6 MW)

Tallgeese 3 has a standard cockpit with limited view, which in gundam terms is 5 monitors - forward, left, right, down, and rear. This gives him a lot of blind spots. Power rating is 3647 Kw, as is its full weight. It measures in up to its head at 17.4 meters. Without a full weight, we cannot determine its maximum thrust speed.
It also has no known sensor range...
Weapons are one mega cannon, 2 vulcan gun, 2 beam sabers and a heat rod.

The two units have a similar power rating, but you have to realise that Char's unit has the following advantages...
* full 360 degree display with no blind spot
* more combat weapons
* more ranged weapons
* frame designed for NewType use
* funnels
* faster firing time (remember, Zechs needs to charge his Mega cannon to fire it. Char does not need to charge his weapons to fire.)  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Gelenor the Blood Knight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:05 am
well the reason that char has shot down more than miliardo is because he is older and has been in more battles which gives him more experience yes , but that does not make him a better pilot. and if is able to take down mobile dolls which have a faster reaction time than newtypes then i think he can take the funnels down. i am not just defending miliardo it is just that everyone here thinks that char is better just because he is a new type. well i would like to see char master the zero system. which personally i don't think he could do  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:26 pm
gundam fan zero
well the reason that char has shot down more than miliardo is because he is older and has been in more battles which gives him more experience yes , but that does not make him a better pilot. and if is able to take down mobile dolls which have a faster reaction time than newtypes then i think he can take the funnels down. i am not just defending miliardo it is just that everyone here thinks that char is better just because he is a new type. well i would like to see char master the zero system. which personally i don't think he could do
Dude. A n00b pilot can kill a mobile doll. They all have the same program. You'd learn how they react to a situation, then use that to your advantage as they all fight the same way.
Plus, being in more battles doesn't mean you kill more. We see in 0080, Bernard Wiseman is in 2 battles. He kills a grand total of 0 units, and disables 1.
Misha fights in 2 battles, and kills an undefined number of mobilesuits over the number of 10. A number of battles does not determine one's ability on the battlefield. One's mobile suit plays a role, as does one's skill. NewTypes are definitely more skilled than MOBILE DOLLS, for ******** sake.
Plus you conveniently ignored all the other masses of advantages Char has over your precious COPY-BOY.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Gelenor the Blood Knight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:20 pm
he is not a copy because when he goes crazy he comes back to being a good guy unlike char who dies on an astriod. oh and by the way if the thing about rookies can beat a md then how come on gundam wing normal soldiers have so much trouble wiht them huh? answer that. oh and you never answered my other question could char master the zero system. oh i answered it no he could not so don't think just because he is a newtype he has a complete advantage and as far as char's ms advantages go they aren't that good. plus look what zechs did on one episode he took on a mid sized army of ms over the ocean and won by himself. has char ever fought such a massive forc alone and won without the answer is no so don't go putting zech down just yet. also that was with the origional tallgeese which is 20 fricken years old. one reason char does so well is all his ms are brand spanking new. look what zechs did with something so old. and in this fight he has tallgeese 3 not 1 which is stronger in every aspect than the first tallgeese.  
Gundam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff