Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
Holidays

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcanium

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:16 am
So how are everyones holidays going?

Mine are going pretty well, no homework over the break so I've been being lazy. Which is always a pleasure. Though I guess too much of it is a bad thing, or at least that's what people tell me...

I don't really get to go anywhere over break, but that's alright. Traveling isn't always the greatest, though seeing family is a good thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:39 am
They are pretty good so far. I had an infection in one of the glands near my throat as a result of my cold a few days ago, but its starting to get better, so its all good.

I am kind of regretting putting down so many days of me being able to work this holiday, but at least I get money. mrgreen  

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:34 am
My holiday has been going good so far, I'm procrastinating on a ten page paper I have to write mrgreen I've been able to pretty much get all of the event items already unlike Halloween when I missed the last two *sigh*. I'm not traveling anywhere though so I'm home playing videogames and Gaia-ing!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:12 pm
Good to hear that you both doing well. As far as working goes, I'm not, but I have a good friend who is working as much as possible because of the extra pay for holidays.

The way to get items in gaia annoys me sometimes. Just the waiting...  

Arcanium

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:46 pm
You know, Christmas didn't feel like Christmas this year. I suppose it's because I know that family has to give me gifts, instead of just giving them to me because they like me. But on Gaia, I did get gifts from people because they just liked me and I feel that that's the greatest of them all.

And I loved giving too. heart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:41 pm
Lady Ariana The 13th
You know, Christmas didn't feel like Christmas this year. I suppose it's because I know that family has to give me gifts, instead of just giving them to me because they like me. But on Gaia, I did get gifts from people because they just liked me and I feel that that's the greatest of them all.

And if all works out, you will be getting a pretty good gift from me on gaia... but I can't tell you what yet (Ooooohhhh... the suspense) rofl  

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:22 pm
Jakalope Rules
Lady Ariana The 13th

And if all works out, you will be getting a pretty good gift from me on gaia... but I can't tell you what yet (Ooooohhhh... the suspense) rofl

Cool! Too bad it's late! The suspense keeps killing me!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:27 pm
Yeah... this present is... taking a while sweatdrop  

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:19 pm
I'm so bored....
I had to come home for the Holidays and my little village is soooo boring! I can't wait to go back to the city...
At least I had cool gifts for Christmas lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:19 am
my holidays are over gonk  

reno_ffvII

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Soulist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:58 am
I like not being in class, but now that I have work, I especially appreciate the days I don't have school.... Because school kinda blows.... But the holidays this time around really didn't hold much meaning to me, not like in the past... It just didn't matter to me.  
Spam Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games