Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe me?
  Yes!!!
  No!
View Results

Fire_essance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:09 am
Ok, at the bottom of page 805 In Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix Sirius Black alegedyl dies. However, JKR never says what color the jet of light that hit him was. "A seconed jet of light hit him squarly in the chest." The first jet of light ws red. The jet before that was, infact, green, but it missed him. Since JKR refered the shot that 'killed' Sirius to be the "seconed" one, I am forced to believe that is was red, not green! Since the "jet of light" hit him in the chest, it would have made anyone fall down. He was just standing in front of the Veil, which is the land of the dead. Therefore Sirius himself is not dead, he is just stuck in the land of the dead. He will come back in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Thats the 7th title by the way!!! The word Hallows means,
To make or set apart as holy.
To respect or honor greatly; revere.
this could be a horcrex, or you could see Hallows an in Old Hallows Eve. This is when the land of the dead and the world of the living are closest. This is when Sirius will get out or the Veil, and be out!. You may say that JKR said he was dea, but she never did. She did, however, say that Dumbledor was dead. This again forces me to believe that SIRIUS IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:19 pm
but the first one was avada Kedavra and the second one was probly the disarming curse after the first missed, which pushed serious behind the curtain in the arch, am i right? i think Serious isnt nesciscarily dead but i dont think JKR will have him come back.. I also thin k that the curtain think is like the vanishing cabnet that the slytherine dude got trapped un then got transportated to somewhere else.. thats what i think happened to Sirius..

Disagree if you want or agree..

All i ask that you do is that you explain why you think that happened or not..... you dont have to id just like to know..  

Pejirooroo

Fire_essance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:02 am
JKR said that the Veil and teh mirrior Sirius gave him will be important to the 7th book  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:20 am
harry broke the mirror rembemer when he look in the mirror holping to talk the sirius but wasn't able to he though it in hes truck and it broke  

Snowlight Silent Night

Fire_essance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:24 pm
Snowbear411
harry broke the mirror rembemer when he look in the mirror holping to talk the sirius but wasn't able to he though it in hes truck and it broke
no he didn't i just finished the book again, he didn't break it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:16 pm
Lorie_Weasley
Ok, at the bottom of page 805 In Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix Sirius Black alegedyl dies. However, JKR never says what color the jet of light that hit him was. "A seconed jet of light hit him squarly in the chest." The first jet of light ws red. The jet before that was, infact, green, but it missed him. Since JKR refered the shot that 'killed' Sirius to be the "seconed" one, I am forced to believe that is was red, not green! Since the "jet of light" hit him in the chest, it would have made anyone fall down. He was just standing in front of the Veil, which is the land of the dead. Therefore Sirius himself is not dead, he is just stuck in the land of the dead. He will come back in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Thats the 7th title by the way!!! The word Hallows means,
To make or set apart as holy.
To respect or honor greatly; revere.
this could be a horcrex, or you could see Hallows an in Old Hallows Eve. This is when the land of the dead and the world of the living are closest. This is when Sirius will get out or the Veil, and be out!. You may say that JKR said he was dea, but she never did. She did, however, say that Dumbledor was dead. This again forces me to believe that SIRIUS IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
I doubt that is true. It is a really crazy story.

Dungeon_Beast

Fire_essance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 pm
why? how does it all not fit?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:51 pm
idk how.. its just a little "out there"... if you know what i mean.. idk what to believe any more with every body's opinions and theories.... i think that Sirius is dead for the time being and after the 6th book being out and read by all, i dont think hes coming back..... at least not for a while. i also think that the veil and the arch might be like the vanishing cabinet... and that they both lead to some where else.... and Sirius might be trapped. And nobody knows where, so he might not be dead, but i dont think Harry will ever see him again. at least not in person.

what do you think?

Pejirooroo heart  

Pejirooroo

Fire_essance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:49 am
idk, i just know he isn't dead, it just never really says that he is in the books, but Idk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:35 pm
true... it says hes "GONE" but not "DEAD"....................................... lol that is fun..... lol

ttyl
Pejirooroo heart  

Pejirooroo

Fire_essance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:24 pm
EXACTALY! I Love this thred, forum, thing!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:40 pm
But Sirius left a will stating that everything belonged to Harry. Including Kreacher. And since Kreachter had to obey Harry that means that Sirius is dead.  

tridactylspice

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:46 pm
Now that I can kind of see. Black was the sole owner of the house, and with everything in Harry's possesion he it would only take affect if he was dead. But I don't fully agree that he is living. I have no clue what was behind that veil, but that's what did him in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:13 pm

Whimsical Siren
But Sirius left a will stating that everything belonged to Harry. Including Kreacher. And since Kreachter had to obey Harry that means that Sirius is dead.

Created using MyQnA, a Firefox toolbar for Gaiaonline. http://myqna.tektek.org

I think this is interesting. You are right Kreachter has to go to harry when Sirius dies, but how does he know he is dead. I agree with the theory, as crazy as it is, but it could be true. Maybe he is indeed in a crossroads between the underworld and earth. Maybe he is in a limbo state.???? I dunno.  

Nymphadora Dromeda Tonks

Fire_essance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:00 pm
Rosseetteia

Whimsical Siren

Created using MyQnA, a Firefox toolbar for Gaiaonline. http://myqna.tektek.org

I think this is interesting. You are right Kreachter has to go to harry when Sirius dies, but how does he know he is dead. I agree with the theory, as crazy as it is, but it could be true. Maybe he is indeed in a crossroads between the underworld and earth. Maybe he is in a limbo state.???? I dunno.
YAY! someone believes me! *claps*  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces