0%  [ 0 ]
I like pie
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Vankala
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:56 pm
This is the official (if you wanna call it that) opening for Gaia's first ever Gradius guild! XD

Please introduce yourself here so we can all get to know eachother! ^^ Say whatever you'd like (Your name, how you came across Gradius, favorite Gradius game, etc.) Just keep within the rules ok? ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:27 pm
Well, might as well introduce myself! ^^

Hi, my name's Rosa and I'm the captain of this here guild! ^^ I'm a 20-year-old gamer who has been playing since she was little! My first Gradius game was Gradius III which I had on Super Nintendo. Unfortunately, my dad sold our SNES in a yard sale (for reasons, i do not know! crying ). That was about 10 years ago, I think. But now I'm able to play it once again now that we have Gradius III & IV on the PS2! ^^ It was very nostalgic for me. And even though its kind of an old game, its still very fun!! ^__^ I love this game series and I hope to find other people here on Gaia who love this game series as well! ^_^

Well, that's my introduction! Now its your turn!!! ^^///  

Vankala
Captain

UmbraGallus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:48 am
i'm Nicholas and i am the Vice Captain. i helped make this guild. i'm 12 years old and i've played Gradius III (which was my first Gradius game i've played) for a long time, but my dad sold our SNES. now that we have that and Gradius IV on the PS2 i can play it once again.

hope ya like Gradius (and better like it if your in the guild) and have fun!!! ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:08 am
i'm paul schnur i have been a fan of gradius since i started playing it on my computer through the works of emulators for the snes soon i got intersted and found the nes versions of gradius 1 and 2 sson came life force followed up on learning about the gradius gaiden game and then onto gradius 5

i became addicted to the game around the time when i was ai think 12 so..... i have quite some knowledge and i will post them up once i get the chance  

blade master55
Vice Captain

Vankala
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:33 pm
blade master55
i'm paul schnur i have been a fan of gradius since i started playing it on my computer through the works of emulators for the snes soon i got intersted and found the nes versions of gradius 1 and 2 sson came life force followed up on learning about the gradius gaiden game and then onto gradius 5

i became addicted to the game around the time when i was ai think 12 so..... i have quite some knowledge and i will post them up once i get the chance

WELCOME ABOARD!!! We lok forward to your contributions here!! ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:42 pm
biggrin biggrin biggrin

i'm sooooo happy!!!!  

blade master55
Vice Captain

cool link

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:04 pm
yo wassup!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:18 pm
yo cool link. nice seeing you here. ^__^  

UmbraGallus
Vice Captain

blade master55
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:46 pm
tell me link do u know anything about gradius????

stare stare stare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:27 pm
My bud Cool link up there says he'll start posting now but i'm not too sure..... stare

well if he does i'll be all like: exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim eek eek eek YOU POSTED!!!!

ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

or not  

UmbraGallus
Vice Captain

blade master55
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:47 pm
so much for him posting.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:34 am
*waves.

I would like to pompously say that you can learn a lot from me. XD  

C-win32
Crew

Tamago Yaki7
Crew

Enlightened Fox

5,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:20 pm
I'm Tamago Yaki7. I've been a fan of the Gradius series for some time now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:24 pm
OMG people are starting to join!!!!  

blade master55
Vice Captain

Vankala
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:01 am
Yea. Caught me off-guard too. ^^ The more people the better, though. biggrin  
.:The Official Gradius Guild:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff