0%  [ 0 ]
Just give me my gold!
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Vankala
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:14 pm
Hi all! I just recently downloaded an emulator that let's me play SNES games on my computer! xd Of course one of the games I ended up downloading was Gradius 3! xd I like this version alot better than the version Konami put onto the PS2 version. This one unchanged and I'm loving it! I'm really close to the end already!!! blaugh Has anyone downloaded emulators and ROMs like this before? j/w 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:33 am
i beat it and i'm on normal mode now and almost to the end.  

UmbraGallus
Vice Captain

Vankala
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:02 pm
nicky-nicky
i beat it and i'm on normal mode now and almost to the end.

Sweet! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:33 pm
Vankala
Hi all! I just recently downloaded an emulator that let's me play SNES games on my computer! xd Of course one of the games I ended up downloading was Gradius 3! xd I like this version alot better than the version Konami put onto the PS2 version. This one unchanged and I'm loving it! I'm really close to the end already!!! blaugh Has anyone downloaded emulators and ROMs like this before? j/w 3nodding

yeah well listen to my list

i have 2 nes emulators

1 plays gradius 1 life force

the other one plays gradius 2

i have the snes emulator which plays the gradius 3

i have a gba emulator which allows me to play gradius galaxies and gradius the instellar assault

i have the MSX!!! (OMG) emulator and i have already beaten nemesis 2

(don't feel like playin the 1st and 3rd one at all)

though i have wanted to play gaiden....  

blade master55
Vice Captain

blade master55
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:08 pm
i have come to make a add on i own gradius collection and while i was at my friends for the mid-winter break i beat gradius 2 almost beat gradius 1

gradius 3 (arcade) still on level 2

gradius 4 i am currently fighting i think mother nature or a living orgnaisim....

gaiden...

i am right now on the planet that is living (wrath of mother nature as i call it)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:38 pm
i haven't palyed Gaiden yet.

on Gradius 4 you must be on the cell stage?  

UmbraGallus
Vice Captain

blade master55
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:25 pm
i have played gaiden and it KICKS a**!!!!!

it's really awsome man u should buy gradius collection if u have a PSP  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:19 am
i don't have a PSP but i think i can get the game off of ebay since it's also for the PSX. i've seen videos of Gaiden and it looks so awesome. xd xd xd  

UmbraGallus
Vice Captain

C-win32
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:09 am
Roms are the only way to play some of the games (current favorites are MSX Gradius 2 and MSX salamander), but I tend to stick with the older stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:50 pm
I've downloaded the MAME32 emulator (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator M. A. M. E.) and got Gradius I, II, III, and IV. IV is screwed because the JVS cabinet isn't found, but it comes with Salamander and Salamander 2.
Also are the parodies of Gradius, Parodius DA!, Gokujyou Parodius, and Sexy Parodius. The same Gradius play goes on, but TwinBee and Vic Viper are in it. It's most Konami games put together in one. You fight giant kittens and colorfully deformed Moai heads, belly dancers and even Medusa ninja . Wierd.  

Ketsui Storm
Crew

Ketsui Storm
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:16 pm
The Parodius games are the ones that are really fun (even though you understand nothing they say because they're Japan-Only games).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:33 pm
i'd use MAME emulators but i'm i need to put it on my laptop once it gets fixed becuase i'm running low on space on my main computer.

im only downloading Gradius 2 since i'm gonig to download the other ones once i find a PSP to play to finish gradius 1 and 4 but salamander 1 and 2 (and most likely life force just for the hell of it) are going to be downloaded

(next to darius)  

blade master55
Vice Captain

Ketsui Storm
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:54 pm
blade master55
i'd use MAME emulators but i'm i need to put it on my laptop once it gets fixed becuase i'm running low on space on my main computer.

im only downloading Gradius 2 since i'm gonig to download the other ones once i find a PSP to play to finish gradius 1 and 4 but salamander 1 and 2 (and most likely life force just for the hell of it) are going to be downloaded

(next to darius)
When you do get your MAME, definitely get Darius Gaiden and G-Darius. The Raidens are there too. The Gradiuses are all over the place so you have to search all over the emulator to find them.  
.:The Official Gradius Guild:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games