Reply Gundam
ZZ Gundam

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:15 pm
Has anyone heard anything about a release of a ZZ gundam box set or something alongs the lines? The wait is killing me to see what happens to everyone from Z.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:44 pm
Nothing yet: maybe nothing ever. We shall simply have to wait and see.  

NowhereManXP

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:36 pm
Bummer, I was looking forward to seeing what happens to everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:46 pm
From what I hear ZZ-Gundam was a Crock...
I'll admit I too want to see it come to America  

Sith_Lord_Steve

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:09 pm
Sith_Lord_Steve
From what I hear ZZ-Gundam was a Crock...
I'll admit I too want to see it come to America

While there were some things I didn't particularly like about Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the series overall. However, with the franchise rapidly dying in North America, I doubt that we'll be seeing it released here anytime soon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:58 am
Hmm... that's too bad... I heard they're planning to make a DVD set of it...  

Kaibara

Zgapd

Aged Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:41 pm
I was trying to see if I could get any info on the release date on the DGEmu forums so far no has answered lolXD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:42 pm
i hear double zeta sucked. they tried to appeal to casual anime fans rather then gundam fans. well thats just what i have heard.  

GreyFox10S

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:47 am
GreyFox10S
i hear double zeta sucked. they tried to appeal to casual anime fans rather then gundam fans. well thats just what i have heard.
neutral You should -always- watch stuff before you comment.
In Japan, Zeta Gundam didn't go down too well. It was depressing and Tomino himself regretted the ending (hence its re-working in the movies) - To make up for this, they made a show that was slightly more lighthearted, less serious, but still delivered a story with a plot. The series IS packed with drama and action.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Ophiuchus
GreyFox10S
In Japan, Zeta Gundam didn't go down too well. It was depressing and Tomino himself regretted the ending (hence its re-working in the movies) - To make up for this, they made a show that was slightly more lighthearted, less serious, but still delivered a story with a plot. The series IS packed with drama and action.

in japan Zeta didn't go to well with casual fans, hard line Gundam fans (me) loved it. i might torrent ZZ to see for myself  

GreyFox10S

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:51 pm
I am still watching the show, but I can tell you that it starts off good, then gets off track, but things pick up again to near Zeta Gundam quality by the midpoint.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:07 am
Ophiuchus
GreyFox10S

First time where a protagonist "dies" in Gundam... That's a good enough reason to not like it. Although, it helps out in ZZ (right?)

I am actually curious how CCA would play out with the New Translation movie story line. I mean, would that Camille join Londo Bell? What happens to Judau?  

Vivio1412

THE Jan Valentine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:04 pm
Barsona
Ophiuchus
GreyFox10S

First time where a protagonist "dies" in Gundam... That's a good enough reason to not like it. Although, it helps out in ZZ (right?)

I am actually curious how CCA would play out with the New Translation movie story line. I mean, would that Camille join Londo Bell? What happens to Judau?
The idea was that the Zeta movie re-working stopped everything afterwards from happening.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:25 pm
THE Jan Valentine
Barsona
Ophiuchus
GreyFox10S

The idea was that the Zeta movie re-working stopped everything afterwards from happening.

Or would have, if the movies replaced the series in the accepted UC Gundam timeline.  

NowhereManXP

Gundam

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff