Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
Multiple personnalities Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There ya go kid
Gold! *_* <3
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:13 pm
I feel like although I've been a member of this guild for a while now, I still don't know you all very well.
So I thought about a little game! lol
So basically, I want to know, if you were schyzophrenic (omg spelling x.X) and all the small parts of your personnalities became full personalities, what would they all be?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:18 pm
Ok, this is not very clear so I'll go first:

1. The punk-rock chick
I love that kind of music and that style

2. The tortured artist
I love art in general, music, theater, etc

3. The 5 y-o. girl
I can be very childish lol

4. The clown
I love to laugh and to make people laugh... but I hate clowns D=

5. The soap star
I am boy crazy and a hopeless romantic sweatdrop

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

Arcanium

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:50 pm
Interesting idea, dunno really how to describe myself...

1. The Gamer
You know, one of those people that plays games ALL the time.

2. The Otaku
Anime, Manga, fan of that type of stuff.

3. The Straight-A student
Good Grades, without trying. Not always the best, but they come easily.

4. The Jock
Competitive to the heart. If I am gonna join a competition I'm in it to win!

5. The Outcast
Quiet, doesn't initiate conversations. You know, one of those people that nobody really knows that is just there.

6. The Accomplice
You know that good friend that would try anything with you?

7. A friend indeed
Through thick and thin, once you've earned my trust/friendship I'll back you up.

8. The Technical Wizard
If it has to do with computers, I'll know.

Well that's what I've come up with for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:18 am
1. The joker
I love to make people around me laugh.

2. The lil' kid
baisically im REALLY immature

3. The bitchy one
i CAN get bitchy from time to time.

4.The annoying goddes lol
yup that's me. i practically love annoying people(one of my main loved hobby twisted )

5.The mischivious(sp?) one
Yup that's right!

6. The "weird" one
yup thats what some people think of meeee

*looks at list*:O wow all mine have something to do with being immature hehe YAAY! ^^

reno_ffvII

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:31 am
1.The Creeper
I like to creep people out sometimes and me and my friends have done some pretty creepy things.

2.The gamer
I love playing video games alot

3.The outcast
I can be very quite and I am nervous sometimes when it comes to meeting new people.

4.Music Nerd
I couldn't think of a better way to categorize this but, I LOVE music. I am always listening to music. I have a really wide taste in music.

5.Horror fanatic
I love everything to do with horror. I love horror movies, scary games (Fatal frame, resident evil, Eternal Darkness), I like scaring people, I love the creepyness of the jakalope videos (Maybe that one should go under "the creeper"

6.The Goth
Now, even though I despise labels, I guess I would be this. I usually wear alot of black (hey, its easy to match) and I am very quiet and stuff... confused  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:35 pm
Arcanium

I could add that one to my list too...

@Reno ~ What's wrong with being immature?
I don't think I'll ever really grow up

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

reno_ffvII

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:42 am
Innocent Irrationality
Arcanium

no no i didnt mean that there's anyting wrong with being immature. to be honest i love being it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:40 pm
reno_ffvII
Innocent Irrationality
Arcanium

no no i didnt mean that there's anyting wrong with being immature. to be honest i love being it.

Now that's the kind of attitude i like wink

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:36 am
Hmm, I would be a combination of all of you guys

1. The Gamer
You should see my PS2 collection sweatdrop

2. Horror Fan
I've been watching horror movies since I was two- the oldest one I can remember watching was Pet Semetary. Horror games also are the greatest, I have the whole collection of Silent Hill and Fatal Frame...

3. The Sarcastic yet Helpful Friend
Truly the sarcastic and cynical one of the bunch, but I'm always trying to help them with their problems

4. The Otaku
I love reading mangas, watching anime, etc. and I wish I could get to a convention

5. Power/Money-hungry Tycoonist
If there was one thing I wish I could do with my life, it'd be owning/ being CEO of a major company- don't even ask me why

6. Straight A Student
Okay, I hate school- but I do well anyways, since like 3rd grade. It's just easy for me and I want to get into a decent college

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:39 pm
The Sociopath.

If there's an easy way to round up everyone in the building, and kill them all, I'm sure to have thought of every conceivalbe method.

The Comic

I like to tell stories that make others laugh.

The StoryTeller

I don't know why, but I like to write things like stories, poems, and songs... I keep working at it, although, Ariana will tell you, I am no good at the I and E words.

The Adrenaline Junkie

I love doing stupid things. The weirdest things make me want to go do other things, and do more of it. Like spearing those stupid wire-and-light deer people put in those lawns with flags. It makes me giggle.

The Romantic

I love everyone, and I enjoy being around whoever can stand me long enough to be with me. Some say I'm a whore, and I say that's going to far, if you're not bearing me at least three children... Why in the hell are you reading this? Get naked...Now.  

Soulist

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:54 pm
Soulist
The Sociopath.

If there's an easy way to round up everyone in the building, and kill them all, I'm sure to have thought of every conceivalbe method.

The Comic

The StoryTeller

I don't know why, but I like to write things like stories, poems, and songs... I keep working at it, although, Ariana will tell you, I am no good at the I and E words.

The Adrenaline Junkie

I love doing stupid things. The weirdest things make me want to go do other things, and do more of it. Like spearing those stupid wire-and-light deer people put in those lawns with flags. It makes me giggle.

The Romantic

I love everyone, and I enjoy being around whoever can stand me long enough to be with me. Some say I'm a whore, and I say that's going to far, if you're not bearing me at least three children... Why in the hell are you reading this? Get naked...Now.

It's true. Words like field, wield, friend, and other ones like that he always kills... I before E except after C...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:00 pm
To those people that enjoy Horror video games. If you haven't played it yet, play F.E.A.R. now!!!! Play it alone, in the middle of the night. On a weekend though ninja so that you don't have to be able to function the next day. ((Yes, I suppose this excludes Sundays))  

Arcanium

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:35 pm
Lady Ariana The 13th
Horror games also are the greatest, I have the whole collection of Silent Hill and Fatal Frame...

I am actually VERY jealous of you. I have only been able for find FF 2+3 but I only have 3 since 2 was 70$ where I found it crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:36 pm
I guess I would be:

1. The tomboy (Johnny)

2. The badass grrl (Rave) She's feminine but with an edge. She's still tomboyish, but different, I dunno how to explain it.

KoRnfucius

Soulist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:35 pm
Lady Ariana The 13th
Soulist
The Sociopath.

The Comic

The StoryTeller

The Adrenaline Junkie

The Romantic

It's true. Words like field, wield, friend, and other ones like that he always kills... I before E except after C...

Go to hell. =3 Jay kay!  
Spam Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces