36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
No
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

ShadowWarrior11

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:39 pm
what do all of you people think of school question question question question question question question question question question question question question  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:33 pm
sucks!  

Mini Fritz McD
Crew

kirb-sama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:23 pm
It's not that bad where I live. Most of the teachers suck, so we're sitting in class for seven hours learning nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:44 am
Just be glad your not in college yet. Talk about stress. It was fun at first, but when midterms hit I started out getting stressed, not to mention other problems happening in my life. However, school is decent it gives me something to do and I enjoy some of my classes. SOME of my teachers are great, some others really suck, but overall if I didn't have so much stress right now I would probably be enjoying alot of the stuff I'm doing here.  

Duo-Galanodel

Distinct Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Skala

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:11 pm
Duo-Galanodel
Just be glad your not in college yet. Talk about stress. It was fun at first, but when midterms hit I started out getting stressed, not to mention other problems happening in my life. However, school is decent it gives me something to do and I enjoy some of my classes. SOME of my teachers are great, some others really suck, but overall if I didn't have so much stress right now I would probably be enjoying alot of the stuff I'm doing here.

I agree. It always works like this: at first your classes rock. Then you start to realize that class consumes ALL of your free time and you have to work your butt off for mid-terms and everything. Then it cools down for a while but you still don't have free time, until finals when suddenly you're working your butt off again. >_< I hate college.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:46 pm
Ehh...school is pretty dull. And my Spanish teacher is a creep, he is really scary (at least I don't sit in the front). I do like ceramics ^^
but right now I'm on SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!

Bewildered Heartbeat
Crew

Swaltaria

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:50 pm
school stresses the hell outta me. i also have alottt of boy issues there. but! i actually do learn things. and get good grades. but i have to work my a** off to get it.
it aint easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:37 am
School...DAMN PRIVATE SCHOOL TO HELL!

Cause I just transfered to a public school and the food...*drools*  

[IRSTUPID]FEDKites Muleh

kirb-sama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:20 pm
[IRSTUPID]FEDKites Muleh

Our schools food is nasty!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:28 pm
kirb-sama
[IRSTUPID]FEDKites Muleh

Ours is good...we have a Subway, Pizza Hut, and a couple other good food places

Bewildered Heartbeat
Crew

FEDKite

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:59 pm
kirb-sama
[IRSTUPID]FEDKites Muleh

Even so, the selection...One day, I atually had PIZZA...Mm....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:37 am
FEDKite of the Azure Sky
kirb-sama
[IRSTUPID]FEDKites Muleh

We can have pizza everyday, it's just nasty and cold, and the cheese is like rubber so like only 3 people get it out of the 700 students. o.O  

kirb-sama
Crew

metroidmania

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:59 pm
What do I think about school? I'll be careful not to make a giant rant...

I absolutely do NOT like school, and I used to like it, but now I don't enjoy it in any way, shape, or form. Except Video Production and Art. Video production has almost no stress, and the only stress in art is getting all of your assignments in on time, which is easy. Then PE I guess is okay.

They give us too much homework!!!! sad I mean, in Geometry, it's just plain torture, English has us writing essays left and right (plus we're reading "Great Expectations" which I despise oh so much, Science is giving us a lot to study and remember, and Spanish is just flat out not easy because it's something I don't know from the past at all...Too much stress. *sigh*

I'm desperately looking forward to spring break (which is only ONE week for us. sad ) I'm usually a straight A student, but right about now, my grades are seriously slipping because I just don't feel like doing the work anymore. (GPA was always 4.0, and now it's barely a 2.0 because I'm too stressed.) crying crying

I don't like school. And for those who know me to post a lot here and wondered where I went, it was because of school, folks. *sigh* Oh well.

Oops, I made a giant rant. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:35 am
kirb-sama
FEDKite of the Azure Sky
kirb-sama
[IRSTUPID]FEDKites Muleh

We can have pizza everyday, it's just nasty and cold, and the cheese is like rubber so like only 3 people get it out of the 700 students. o.O

rofl. my school's food sux. ask ShadowWarrior11. he's the one who's been eatin' it for ages!  

- b a b i d e e d i -

ray_ray134

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:34 pm
kirb-sama
It's not that bad where I live. Most of the teachers suck, so we're sitting in class for seven hours learning nothing.

LOL  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces