100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Sho
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 47

fatbluepig

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:10 pm
I already read up to Chapter 104 and their love story is unfolding....
but i''m still not sure if Kyoko will end up with Ren or Sho... Its VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! share your opinion on this THANKS heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:17 am
I'm only on volume 6... crying So you know more than I do... I need to find a site where I can download volume 7 and 8 >.> But Ren all the way!!!!! heart  

ProcrastinatorN1

Shameless Informer

dark_riku16

3,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:10 pm
I'm still thinking, since it's kind of hard  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:23 pm
ren and kyoko forever  

EmilieAutumn Fangirl

animemangafan4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:37 pm
eh... i finish vol. 5 but i gotta read 6..

hmm.. i think maybe ren and kyouko  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:34 am
i'm of the opinion that ren and kyouko will ultimately end up together. i'd be extremely shocked to see the series end otherwise.  

[][]hi[][]
Crew

520kawaiinekos

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:10 pm
ren and kyoko forever! heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:49 pm
i've only read to vol. 5 but ren & kyoko... sho's evil...  

shinigamiami

Fuyu Maiden
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:03 pm
If Kyoko chose Sho, I wouldn't like her as a character anymore. I mean, she's such a smart heroine. That's why I like her so much. I mean, sure...she doesn't get things sometimes, but she's usually very smart and knows all the really important things.

So, if a smart girl like Kyoko chose Sho...over Ren...that would be ridiculous. I think Kyoko will go for Ren, she already admires him so much and everything. When he's not feeling well or whatever...she wants to make him feel better. Besides, she still HATES Sho.

So, I think, and hope, that it will be Ren. I mean...what girl wouldn't choose Ren?

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:58 am
'if kyoko chose sho?!' that sort of thing doesn't even exist to me!!! burning_eyes i'm confident that there won't be an instant in the manga, no matter how unexpected and extreme the twist, will i be swayed from thinking that it'd be impossible for kyoko to ever allow for sho to have even a chance at the position of the man that she loves. even if she saw him in pain for repentance and saw him break down in front of her because he needs her so much, i won't believe that she'd really choose to give him a chance again. if that ever happened, she may pity him and she may not gloat and obscenely rub it in his face, but i can't see her receiving him with the kind of warmth and concern sh shows ren. and even if her thirst for vengeance were to be appeased or were to ebb away, that would only decrease the importance of sho in her heart and wouldn't give him any sort of leeway, at the most, he could become a kind of 'friend' she fights with all the time. even if she gets to a point where she doesn't fill up with hatred at the very sight of him, i couldn't see her having anything nice to say to his face either.  

[][]hi[][]
Crew

Nellie Simple

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:36 am
Ren and Kyoko!
heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:02 pm
if sho did do something like what [][]hi[][] said, the most that kyoko would do would probably forgive him... & then move on... but thats just what i think... sweatdrop  

shinigamiami

Kawii Samurai

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:57 pm
I could tell right from the start (you know after Sho betrayed Kyoko and she met ren) that they would have some chemistry. Although at first they seemed to be scream at each other. They'd be cute.

If Kyoko does go to Sho (like if he apologizes and everything) then the story would be ruined yet not. It's a vengful Cinderella story. So either way it would be that. And I must say though of Sho comes "crawling" back. Kyoko should kill him. But that's my view.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:27 pm
What I say happens is... Well, let chance say. But it's really unfair how the author hasn't really made up her mind. I mean, It's the manner in which her focus/goal is directed totally to defeating Shotaro.

Originally, when creating manga, the first man we see is the guy that's going to end up together with the heroine. I know this points at Shotaro, but it's true. I don't like it, and I'm hoping it'll be Ren/Kyoko, since there are some cases where we see this.

Who's the first guy we see in Absolute boyfriend? (not that I read this story, but it was in Shoujo Beat once) Instead of the dark haired, it seems she'll ne going for night. Or like Vampire Knight, which I still want it to be Kaname, but come what may.

Anyway, we have to consider how completely Mysterious Ren is. Usually this happens in Manga, where the Heroine will end up with the main star, who's very mysterious...

His past with Kyoko is revealed slowly, and to say this, we really do not the full details yet of it completely... And I mean, Look at Shotarou's with Kyoko. We clearly know all there's to it, and I don't think he ever comforted her when her mother shun her away...

And I'm sorry, he's a complete @$$. So, yeah, hopefully Ren/Kyoko is the way it'll end...

If not, I'll go hunting for Japanese Doujin/Fan Art sites. They LOVE to make pretty pictures...

RainyAkuma

Whitewolfaura

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:56 pm
Only read to the sixth so far...
But Ren all the way!
:3

Versus (Polls and Discussions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers