Back to Guilds

Reply Versus (Polls and Discussions)
did sho like kyoko, or was he just using her? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does sho like/will like kyoko?
blargh. course not, duh! (that's a no, peoples)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
of course! anyone can tell! (yes)
24%
 24%  [ 7 ]
i like cheese
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
maybe...... you never know! ^.^
34%
 34%  [ 10 ]
who cares? it's ren all the way!
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Kobayashi Haruka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:59 pm
*possible spoilers* (im not sure if it counts as a spoiler or not)

after reading a later volume, i've started to think that sho might have
liked (or will like) kyoko. what do you think?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:45 pm
I agree. Sho has seemed to change his view of Kyoko.

But I think he may have liked her all along, but he's a fool and didn't realize it until he realized that she isn't a plain and uninteresting person. He's such a loser!

Fuyu Maiden
Captain

animemangafan4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:36 pm
yes that is true... in the 7th vol. it has occurred that sho might have some feelings... actually in the "manga" subforum i made a topic about something like that. plz check it out. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:11 am
Yes...Sho may have feelings for Kyoko all along, but I agree with Fuyu Maiden...he wouldn't have realized till it was too late and thus the most he can hope for in return from Kyoko is forgiveness. ^_^ Sho is such a loser.  

Hoshigiri

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

SoraNaegino1339

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:25 pm
I also agree! Sho must have seen that Kyoko was the girl he wanted but was to late to her and he was being a........so yeah! REN AND KYOKO!!!! Sho is just lame. sorry. That was off topic. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:15 pm
i agree that sho was a total jerk towards her but his view changes in vol 7 when he sees her i believe........but i think it might just bc he realizes that if she just spruces some she looks really pretty and not plain like he thought.....but i dont care if he likes her because i think Ren does kinfd of and i am a Ren fan lol  

Ita_Uchiha

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:45 am
In volume 7 Sho does start to see Kyoko in a different light, but it is to late for him and even though I like him he was to big a jerk to ever get back into the good graces with kyoko.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:15 am
Yes, I'm pretty sure Sho does have feelings for Kyoko, at least by volume 7 he does. But despite Sho's change of heart, there is no way Kyoko would ever consider to see him as anything other than her enemy.  

*[ Mochi ]*

SoraNaegino1339

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:50 pm
Yeah. I agree with that! I think Kyoko might forgive him enough to leave him alone, but not enough to let him talk to her. He realizes his feelings in book 7 for sure. But he's too afraid to admit it to even himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:13 am
yes.... i think he does..... poor ren!!!!!!! i dont think sho has much of a chance against ren tho. I think this because.... IHAD A DREAM THAT HE LIKED HER!!!!!!!! I MUST BE PSYCHIC!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!  

Moko117

lovin_da_light75

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:08 pm
I hope you are! Ren and Kyoko are so good together. Sure Sho may have had feelings for Kyoko but after what he put her through. He doesn't even deserve to look at her if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:06 am
I'm very sure he will like her. But at first yes, he was using her.

Ehclipse Mint

Saphfire_Flame

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:35 am
By vol. 11 ch. 62 he definitely loves her and recognizes that, even though he doesn't want to admit it. He has a daydream about Kyoko and Ren haveing a lovey-dovey lunch and freaks out, so he tries to calm himself by saying there was no way someone as famous as Ren would like a girl like Kyoko, 'cause when he gets to the top he's gonna have the #1 girl in showbiz as his girlfriend. (I always think that it'd be hilarious if he did get to the top- only to find that Kyoko was the #1 girl. But Ren would have to drop in rank and I don't want that...) On the next page you see him screaming "What do you mean 'you love her'? You have the #1 girl as your girlfriend!"

He scares a bunch of crew outside his dressing room. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:42 pm
yes...I think he liked her...but his like of her did change...or maybe he is just amused by her change...?  

Deleted1111111

Rayns Fyre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:20 pm
i'm not shure..
but i think shou likes her x]  
Versus (Polls and Discussions)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items