0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Mimay-Neko

5,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:39 pm
I'm not the greatest artist, but I like to draw my favorite Sonic characters. I also made a comic with a few characters I came up with. Once I scanned some in, I can introduce the characters I made up in my comic and a bit about the story I have. It's all for fun.
I drew this picture of Shadow (by hand). I still need to get better. sweatdrop
User Image
I'll show more later on.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:46 pm
I have slowly gotten better in drawing Sonic and a few other characters. Most of my old drawings for my comic like satire is, well, kinda odd looking. sweatdrop I started drawing them in 02-03, so I still have to get better at drawing characters like Rouge and Amy.
User Image
This is a sample is one of my comic pieces, it is one of my older parts of the comic. I'm sorry if it looks funny and a little hard to read. sweatdrop
I'll introduce the characters in the next post.

Mimay-Neko

5,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:10 pm
Your lucky I come and check up on the ol' art forums. I think your Shadow is very nice and you've given him your own style. Maybe try coloring some and outlining them with a marker or pen of some sort or something like that. I bet you'll like the results. 3nodding

Keep Drawing!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:46 pm
Thanks for the helpful feedback. I do have a few colored in. I'll use the scanner to allow me to show the ones I colored in. If the scanner does not drive me crazy when using it. sweatdrop  

Mimay-Neko

5,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Mimay-Neko

5,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:30 pm
User Image
User Image
These are samples of the more current style my art looks like. Both are pieces from my comic, poking fun at the rivalry that Sonic and Shadow have. They're in color! whee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:09 am
User Image
This is an early drawing of my orginal character. She kinda based of what I would look like if I was turned into a Sonic style character. Her name is Sarah, but I forgot what her last name was sweatdrop . She has changed from this early picture, she looks more like Sonic and Shadow now. I'll show that after I do some major drawing and coloring for a while. (Darn, the scanner made it look so dark. sweatdrop )

Mimay-Neko

5,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

General Lea

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:41 am
Ahhh, you scanner complaints remind me of my own. I don't know why I gripe because it doesn't take that long anymore. Your comics are very good, but the first one's hard to read because it's so small.

You should check out my gallery. You mgiht like it. Plus there's a lack of visitors.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:53 pm
I'll fix the comic sample to make it easer to read, sorry about that sweatdrop . I got some more to put on here. I'll give info on the ones that are not familiar to anyone.  

Mimay-Neko

5,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Mimay-Neko

5,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:42 pm
User Image
I drew Tails, Sonic, and Shadow. I have them in my comic, Sonic and Shadow pop up more than Tails does. sweatdrop I will give Tails some more important parts later on.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:49 pm
User Image
Amy is in there too. She pops ups rarely in the comic of mine. (Maybe because she's such annoying pest? question )

Mimay-Neko

5,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Mimay-Neko

5,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:03 pm
User Image
The main cast (along with Shadow) of my comic. Starting form the left is Sarah, to her left is, Penny, to Penny's left is her cousin, Bro (Brian), and to Bro's left is his older sister, Judy.
The story behind the comic has to do with the pesty brat Bro making a deal with the comic's villian and turns himself, his cousin, his sister and neighbor into their current forms shown. The girls chase Bro around the park, until Bro manages to open a warp to Sonic's reality. That's how they got in to Sonic's reality, well, a different version of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:02 am
Here's the link to see the comic sample better. It's kinda messy, so sorry about that. sweatdrop http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w208/Mimay-Neko/sonic001001-1.jpg  

Mimay-Neko

5,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

General Lea

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:56 pm
I like your new pics and thanks for the bigger comic. It is still a bit hard to read, but I could read some of it, and the pictures kinda help tell the rest. I bet you'd like my art gallery if you stopped by. It's located right under yours in the subforum. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:17 pm
User Image
I drew Bunny Rabbot. She's not in my comic, I just felt like trying to draw her again. I think she was one of my favorite characters from the old SATAM cartoon. I kinda feel like my dream to work in Archie to do stuff for the Sonic the Hedgehog comic book is hopelessly silly. sweatdrop I wanted to work them after I got some issues of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic book. I started to draw in 2002/03 and over the five to four years, I have gotten much better. I don't think I have the skills to be hired by them. I only draw for fun, so I don't do a lot of drawings. With things going kinda south for Archie, I really don't want to be hired. My ideas would just gum things up even more.

Mimay-Neko

5,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Mimay-Neko

5,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:28 pm
*SIGH* I can't help but feel that it's a little dead around here. sweatdrop  
The canvas : Fan-works display and discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]