Poll Whore?
Hell yea!
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Vankala
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:19 am
This is where members can come and chat about absolutely anything (as long as its not violating Gaia's ToS), whether its Gradius-related or not. So chat away, fellow members! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:01 am
i like pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

UmbraGallus
Vice Captain

Vankala
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:42 pm
That's nice...but cheesecake's better. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:02 am
Just lettin' everyone know that I won't be here for about a week and a half to 2 weeks. I'll be in Hawaii for 10 days with (most likely) no internet access. I'll see you guys once I get back, though. ^^ Bye for now!  

Vankala
Captain

C-win32
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:02 pm
I'm such a Traitor... I'm playing Super R-type.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
Happy Friday the 13th, ya'll! razz  

Vankala
Captain

C-win32
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:12 pm
I'm in a somewhat bubbly mood, since getting this new tail. Don't ask why, though: I'll let you use your imagination. >>  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:45 pm
I got to the boss of stage 4 on Gradius V, but the jerkmunch killed me.  

Tamago Yaki7
Crew

Enlightened Fox

5,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

blade master55
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:32 pm
w00t r-type love that game

stage 4 yay had the samething happen before to me but then again i was down to my last life when that happend sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:01 pm
if there's one boss i hate in gradius v it's got to be the one in the asteroid field

now THAT'S where i would lose like 5-4 lives during that fight and i usually kill him off with only 1 or 2 options recovered  

blade master55
Vice Captain

Ketsui Storm
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:02 pm
Anyone heard of a game called Raiden? Awesome shooter. Number IV came out June 7 in Japanese arcades. III was a bummer though. I got that one for my PS2. Oh by the way, R-Type is fun, but R-Type Final is THE WORST SHOOTER EVER!!!!!!!!! scream scream I WAS WAY TOO DISAPPOINTED WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream SOMEONE PLEASE, don't play that game. You'll just be wasting your time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:17 am
Hana no Shinkuu Warashi92
Anyone heard of a game called Raiden? Awesome shooter. Number IV came out June 7 in Japanese arcades. III was a bummer though. I got that one for my PS2. Oh by the way, R-Type is fun, but R-Type Final is THE WORST SHOOTER EVER!!!!!!!!! scream scream I WAS WAY TOO DISAPPOINTED WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream SOMEONE PLEASE, don't play that game. You'll just be wasting your time.

okay i won't buy it, just don't yell at me. emo  

UmbraGallus
Vice Captain

Ketsui Storm
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:04 pm
In-Umbrella-We-Trust
Hana no Shinkuu Warashi92

okay i won't buy it, just don't yell at me. emo

I'm just venting my emotions. If ou already got the game, shame. You threw money in the trash. The games terrible. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:21 pm
i didn't buy it. but i want the next Resident evil game though.  

UmbraGallus
Vice Captain

Ketsui Storm
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:51 pm
I prefer Time Crisis. Got 1, 2, and 3. Waiting for 4 for the PS3.  
.:The Official Gradius Guild:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff