Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
:O

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you as shocked as i am?
  :O*speachless*
  *dancing* eh?...*doesnt know whats going on*
  I just want some cake GODDAMNIT!
View Results

reno_ffvII

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:01 am
:O im turning 17 tomorrow........ i dont know if i cant wait or what...
oh my god! im acting like one of those older ladies who're scared of turning 30!. anyways um....lets talk about your faveourite birthdays? AND your least faveourite birthdays....

weird a** topic but cant help but feel bored...and plus i havent posted in here for a bit now... xp

I'll go first shall i? i might be the only one anyways

Right i dont really have a faveourite birthday i gues....so i'll talk about my least faveourite hmm...i guess its gotta be this year...
i know the days not here....YET but i have a feeling that the day is gonna be well...how shall i put this....s**t!. Mainly because how ive been feeling lately and stuff.....i hate having to feel depressed gonk im not in that sad gay "emo" phrase...frankly i think its dumb to catogerize yourself....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.°·._.··´¯``·.¸_¸.·

Birthdays... hum...
One year when I was younger, I invited 20 of my friends over for my birthday XD.
21 little kiddos running around, I'm surprised my mom didn't go crazy!

This year I'm turning 19 so I will be able to go out in bars legallly lol
We'll probably have a big party because my roommate's birthday is 3 days before mine ^-^

Don't worry about your birthday Reno, it's alright to feel shitty and if on that day you don't feel like celebrating then don't
You can always go out with your friends at a restaurant or something another day

·.¸_¸.·´´¯`··._.·°User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:57 am
The last couple birthdays I've had have been almost like any other day, so that kind of sucks. Hopefully next year's will be better, I'll be in college.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:11 am
My worst birthday was my sixteenth. I didn't do anything and it was sorta like I needed to do something for my sweet 16. Ah well, I'm not that big of a birthday person.

Actually, I can't think of a birthday I've had that I would say was my favorite because most of them are low-key little things.

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:44 am
My birthdays were ususally low-key little family things, but I liked it that way. I invited a bunch of my friends over one year and it was a sleepover and that sucked because nobody got along and they were all competing for my attention. It was very awkward.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:46 pm
KoRnfucius
My birthdays were ususally low-key little family things, but I liked it that way. I invited a bunch of my friends over one year and it was a sleepover and that sucked because nobody got along and they were all competing for my attention. It was very awkward.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.°·._.··´¯``·.¸_¸.·

Ouch that sucks...
Having friends that don't get along is one of the worse things...

·.¸_¸.·´´¯`··._.·°User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

Spam Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces