Fiyero/G(a)linda
  Nessarose/Boq
  G(a)linda/Boq
  Other
  Don't have one
View Results

SingingPenguins

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:21 am
Hey everyone, just wondering what pairings are popular. I figured I'd start a new topic because I didn't see one on it. I'm not sure what's popular here, but the two most popular pairings seem to be Fiyero/Elphaba and Glinda/Elphaba. How do you guys feel about it?

Well, right off the bat I’d like to state that I am a shameless Fiyero/Elphaba lover, and that heavy fluff makes me grin like an idiot. I despise any pairing that places these two with anyone other than each other, whether book or musical (obviously excluding Galinda/Fiyero while they’re still at Shiz in musicalverse, as long as Fiyero eventually dumps her for Elphaba), and probably will avoid a fic like the plague if it contains such a pairing. Can’t help it, Fiyeraba is love.

I think my second favorite is Glinda/Boq, because I think they’re adorable together, whether in book or musical based fics. I know a lot of people say it’s unrealistic, especially in musicverse because then Boq is the Tin Man, but I don’t feel that way. I love Boq as the shy munchkin boy, and it’s adorable when Glinda finally falls for him.

Well, those are my favorites, but I also tend to enjoy fics that are Nessa/Boq or Glinda/OC. The pairing I can’t stand the most is G(a)linda/Elphaba, especially in musical based fics, but I dislike it in book fics as well. I don’t know, it just doesn’t feel right. There is absolutely no evidence for it in the musical, and I know some people find their own evidence in the book, but it does nothing for me. I prefer the two of them as friends and nothing more. I also really, really hate Glinda/Fiyero when Fiyero doesn't eventually go for Elphaba.

Yeah, I know I talk way too much. Oh well, what are your favorite pairings and why?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:13 am
In the book elphaba and fiyero have affiars and boq and glinda are together. all of the pairs are good and the play kinda mixed up who loves who and in the book boq and glinda get together instead.  

Elphie_defies

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:29 pm
I'm a Nessa/Boq fan, especially if the pairing's as unrequited as it was in the musical. It's almost funny, in an absurd kind of way, when you try to explain it to people who don't know the show at all--he asks her to the dance, she falls hopelessly in love, and then when she can't have him, she enslaves his entire race and gets him turned into an anthropomorphic, bipedal, tin version of himself. And then a house falls on her. Hey, it's just random enough to work!  
Wicked: A New Musical

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games