40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
Sho
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

ClowRin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:41 pm
who do u think is scariest person in skip beat?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:47 pm
That's a tough question! I think Kyoko can be the scariest! Expecialy when her 'demons' come out! So it's kind of strange how she can be nicest, caring, revenge seeking scary person. She's like a walking oxymoron! But that's probably why so many people like her and want to scucceed!! But I still say that she can be the scariest!  

SoraNaegino1339

ClowRin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:00 pm
yeah i think so too  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:34 pm
Just wondering, but why isn't Reino an option in the poll?? To me he is one of the creepiest, scariest characters, with his ESP vampiric sleep in coffins type of thing.

Anyways, I actually think Ren is the scariest character with his hidden aura of dark anger and also....well just this picture explains it. Ren does the Demon King thing so well.

User Image  

Hoshigiri

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

ClowRin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:26 pm
true he is scary  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:01 am
I'd say Lory. His style is INSANE!!  

Bonnie McCullough

Girl-Crazy Fairy

31,425 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Fuyu Maiden
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:50 pm
Kyoko can be scary, with her demons and stuff, but most of her "ultimate rage" is just for Sho. When she's really scary, it's about Sho.

So, I think Ren is scarier, because it seems like he has some sort of past too. We have no idea what's going on with him. He doesn't need to do anything supernatural to scare someone. If Ren showed his angry face to me, I'd probably poop my pants.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:43 pm
lol yeah rofl  

ClowRin

[][]hi[][]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:19 am
i remember that scene!!!! i was so surprised!!! had no idea what was going on since it was a transition and all....wasn't it like a transition from a flashback of his past or something....and his flashbacks to the non-kyoko past are so dark that it made it all the more scarier.....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:49 pm
by the way do u pplz know where i can get more volumes to download of skip beat (FREE!!)  

ClowRin

Torokukat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:37 pm
Yashiro! >_<

*hides cell phone from his WRATH*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:25 am
Eh...If Ren can make Kyoko run away full tilt in the opposite direction with just one look, I say that warrants the title of "most scariest." lol. And I agree w/ Fuyu-sama, if Ren gave me one of his angry looks, I think I'd just about die. Especially since with Kyoko you expect scary things occasionally with her dark roles and voodoo dolls and such, but with Ren it's like nice guy gone bad. It's such a complete change that you can't help but be taken off guard.  

Hoshigiri

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Ehclipse Mint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:07 am
Ren, definitely.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:25 pm
Hehehe Kyoko tis very scary, especially when she's mad. Her little demons and her dark aura twisted ...but Ren wins cuz he scares kyoko with just one look! eek  

Kawaiikune

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

mew mew mikia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:38 pm
i definently think ren is the scariest because he seems so nice with his sweet smiles that when the scary ren comes out ITS REALLY SCARY!!! eek  
Versus (Polls and Discussions)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff