Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaibutsu Solo E (J rock and Visual Kei Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply [::=- The KSE Hangout! -=::]
What the hell...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaoru_Lord_of_the_Dorks
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:20 pm
Happened with MUCC at the Guns n Roses concert in Japan? All I know is that something happened with the Guns n Roses fans and MUCC... something bad that MUCC ended up rising above them. I just don't know the details.

Any help???

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:35 pm
Never mind. I got the full details.  

Kaoru_Lord_of_the_Dorks
Crew

Izumi_Ishistar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:41 am
Can you tell me I'm curious  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:30 pm
ehh, basically... a bunch of a** holes who are fans of G'n'R were standing in the first row, and when MUCC was performing, they sat down and were very disrespectful towards them. The MUCC fans couldn't get close to their Idols, and on top of that those SoBs were BOoing at MUCC!

yeah.... who wants to get a shotgun and kill them all? ^-^  

-x-Average Psycho-x-
Vice Captain

ayena
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:20 pm
Kira-nyan
ehh, basically... a bunch of a** holes who are fans of G'n'R were standing in the first row, and when MUCC was performing, they sat down and were very disrespectful towards them. The MUCC fans couldn't get close to their Idols, and on top of that those SoBs were BOoing at MUCC!

yeah.... who wants to get a shotgun and kill them all? ^-^
I do!!! don't mess with Mucc! very disrespectful! evil gimme that shotgun!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:01 pm
Not to mention GnR was late so Tatsurou basically said "Please put up with us for a little while longer instead of listening to background music" and kept playing. scream Those GnR fans were so disrespectful!  

Kaoru_Lord_of_the_Dorks
Crew

~`Yasuo`~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:12 pm
OMG! Those @*$^&!&#@% (censored) Did this happen in America? If so then that might make the group never want to perform in America again. That is terrible!! I am $%&*#@!^& At those G'n'R fans!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:57 am
That's so mean. I mean ok if your not a fan and want to be in first row for your idol, but booing and just sitting down, *grabs shotgun*  

Izumi_Ishistar

[::=- The KSE Hangout! -=::]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff