Welcome to Gaia! ::

MYRIA *A World Like No Other*

Back to Guilds

An alternate universe role-play guild with two separate endings. Choose your place, how do you side? 

Tags: Alternate universe, split, multiple universe, fighting, action 

Reply MYRIA
A War of Music ((Needs people please!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

setasuna

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:28 pm
The war of music fights with songs, music you know, vocals, instruments any kind of music. The evil, the silence is back in Myria so we must fight it in the only you can fight silence: fill it. Fill it with the most beautiful music that can ever be created. Its up to the musicians to save Myria, they get their shot. ((We need evil people as well, not everone can save the day but we need good people too.))

profile:

Character name:
Gaia username:
Instrument/Voice: ((what instrument/ type of voice such as alto, saprano, tenor, bass))
Apperance:
Personality:
Weapons((other than voice)):
Bio((if you wish to include, its not mandatory))
Other:

Rules:
Myria rules apply
please be literate
please spell the best you can I know its hard for somepoeple like me but try hard
good/moderate grammer would be nice as well
thank you for reading my blaberings it makes me happy biggrin

To keep track of you all:
Good people:
Kikuka
vineco
Setasuna

Bad people ((in the rp)):  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:45 pm
Character name: Kana
Gaia username: setasuna
Instrument/Voice: soprano
Species: Angel (('cause I feel like it))
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Outgoing, exspecially when she feels strongly about something. She tends to feel strongly about things or not care at all. She loves music and loves to sing though listening to other people make her happy.
Weapons((other than voice)): A sword but can't handle it that well, she is mainly a singer.
Bio: When she was young she was taught how to fight with a sword because her parents wanted her to be strong. All she wanted to do was sing so she did bad on purpose until they let her get voice lessens then she actually tried to learn to use a sword but was bad at it.
Other: She has a small grey-brown bunny with her that follows her. His name is Hazel.  

setasuna

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:49 pm
Character name: Rika -> Most call her Kat
Gaia username: Kikuka
Instrument/Voice: Flute/Voice-high Alto
Species: Part Neko-Part Angle
Apperance: User Image
Weapons: Small daggars
Bio: A mother angel, a father neko, and Kat is what you get. Her mother was the Angel of winter and her father Neko who held a high position in his tribe as cheif. She was raised a leader and as a follower, this mixture makes her a very careing and loveing person, always standing for what is right.
Other: Small calico kitten named Kala

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:38 pm
you forgot her personality kikuka.  

setasuna

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:15 pm
((No, its in there, Set. Personality wasn't there so I just added it to the Bio...))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:01 pm
Character name: Adiemus
Gaia username: vineco
Instrument/Voice: whistling
Species: dark elf
Apperance: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/Vinecosilverwind/20051026_340_Lunar_Decadence.jpg
Personality: quiet, shy, at one with nature
Weapons: none
Bio: ((to lazy to think of one))
Other: Adiemus isnt on a side, he just fights whoever gets in his way.  

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:07 pm
((Vineco-link the pic, its streching the page...))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:23 pm
((What do you need most? Good or evil? Or I can do both. I have characters for both, if you'd like.))

((And am I the only one who sees Evil-kun's symphonies of twilight Myrianized here?))  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:42 am
((No...I see it too xp ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:52 am
((Good.... I was hoping I wasn't goin' nuts... Wonder if Set'll notice...? Or worse.... Evil-kun?))  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:14 am
((>.> I don't know, I don't think Set-chan ever joined Symphonies though...*sweatdrop*
Ewo~ I hope Evil-kun doesn't mind much...))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:19 am
((As I said, or worse, Evil-kun. Set probably didn't notice. But Evil might. If he ever gets back...))  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

setasuna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:03 pm
silentdraconis
((What do you need most? Good or evil? Or I can do both. I have characters for both, if you'd like.))

((And am I the only one who sees Evil-kun's symphonies of twilight Myrianized here?))

it is i hope he doesn't mind. if he does I'll delete it. I wanted something with music and in Myria and in his a guy is taking over in this its silence and many. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:08 am
Kana walked through the forest until she came to a spring there she sat under the shade of a tree and started singing a sweet lullaby that she had heard as a child. Her heart seemed to beat with the music, it was a part of her. Hazel hopped down from her lap and started to eat some grass. When she was done with the lullaby she decided to sing a song she had created about the saviors of myria and of all the joy and goodness. Her soprano voice filled the air and the silence that woods seemed to have. It filled the empty spaces where the music of life should have been, the songs of birds, the chirping of crickets. All was silent except for her and Hazel.  

setasuna

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:28 am
Sunlight agaisnt the trees, wind blowing along too, animals slowly moving in the forest to hide from him, all things that you can see from your eyes or hear with your ears are playing a rythm in life, might not be music but its the same. If you didnt get that then you didnt get the world as you should, not everything is meant for you or just there, everything is being played out like a tune.
Adiemus sat down next to the road that went on till the eyes showed a hill and went beyond that into a mysterous unknown, well unknown doe Adiemus. He was a traveler mainly, walking to new places for the enjoyment of it, not knowing what the next day brought or who was in it, usually he traveled alone because he didnt need the extra worry of a companion, he did have a sleeping bag and on the nights that it rained he would usually stay up and whistle in the rain, knowing only himself could hear..himself. He rarely whistled while with other people, afraid of what the tune would do to them, make them happy, sad, whatever, he didnt want to risk it.
His favorite traveling experiences was when he came apon a small populated town, for that is where he found the friendly people, and in the small towns there were places that you wouldnt imagine, nothing so wonderful but small simple nice things like a old church or houses that have been there for generations. People would offer Adiemus food that he never tried before, stuff that there family sectret recipes made it taste so good. And for there friendlyness, Adiemus would tell them stories of thr cities or of a old forgotten war that he read of when he was in one of the huge libaries.

MYRIA

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff