Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply RPG Section
The Art of Healing, and Defence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:11 pm
*tilts his hat downward and wanders to a nearby tree and vannishes into it.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:13 pm
so Ai why did your spell backfire?  

windgear

Gambit_of_darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:13 pm
-throws a card at the tree he vanished into, the card hits the tree and the tree explode- lookwhat you have done to me -becomes evil at his thoughts-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:14 pm
Stop it! Stop the fighting. It doesn't get us anywhere! *closes her eyes slowly, tears falling down* Hurting eachother doesn't solve anything, or our problems. *sits down next to Gambit and putss his head into her lap* Shh. Don't think of the terrible things. Think of the memorable times. Think of what they would want you to do. They would want you to go on, be happy, and live your life well. They're always watching. They're always helping you when you least expect it. Windgear, don't push him. I don't think you'd like to be "kicked" when you're down, would you? We've all had our share of pain, some different then others. But we all need to work together, to end the pain. So there will be no more suffering, no more killing. But wee first have to stop fighting among one another. *hums softly*  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Gambit_of_darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:18 pm
- crying - i have noone else togo to no loves me all my friends hate me -throws a card at wind gear-  
intresting...  

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

windgear

I not the one who fling explosives around.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:19 pm
*sidesteps the card*  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:22 pm
*grabs Gambit's hand* There's no need to get angry at them. There's always a place to go, you always have friends, even if you know them or not. Theres always a friend you're going to meet in another day. Remember, tomorrow is another day, and another day means new beginnings. I'm you're friend. I might not know you, but I'm you're friend. In your heart, in your mind. You just have to believe. and windgear, don't tempt him. He won't throw cards if you don't hurt him. Not everyone hates you wither, Gambit. theres always someone who cares. One of them is me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:22 pm
-pulls staff out- you shall feel my pain -hits wnd gear in the back of his leg with his staf and watchs windgear fall-  

Gambit_of_darkness

Gambit_of_darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:24 pm
Ai-Li
*grabs Gambit's hand* There's no need to get angry at them. There's always a place to go, you always have friends, even if you know them or not. Theres always a friend you're going to meet in another day. Remember, tomorrow is another day, and another day means new beginnings. I'm you're friend. I might not know you, but I'm you're friend. In your heart, in your mind. You just have to believe. and windgear, don't tempt him. He won't throw cards if you don't hurt him. Not everyone hates you wither, Gambit. theres always someone who cares. One of them is me.
ok i have friends but no one loves me and my friends hate me so yeah i have friends  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:25 pm
that it *changes the gravity around gambit so that he holds still and get up* stop trying to fight  

windgear

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:26 pm
*throws a small kunai with a chain at the card* wait, first search your true intentions...if its revenge you seek i shall not stop you but search first... *looks at windgear and nods*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:27 pm
-walks through windgears gravty power- hahaha you shall die -hits wind gear in the back of the neck with his staff and watchs wind ear fall to the ground-  

Gambit_of_darkness

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:28 pm
I love you. Maybe not in a romantic way. And I don't hate /anyone/. Period. *summons a shield around windgear to keep him from being attacked, and to keep him from attacking. We don't need to fight. Violence solves nothing. Gambit, do you think the friends you lost would want you to do this? What were they like? Think carefully. Would they have *really* wanted you to do this? I don't think they would. And I wouldn't want you to.  
RPG Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff