Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Chat] Official Guild Chat Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:57 pm
? i'm so confused. i'm really not into the same bizarre things that you are, eh? i'm totally innocent and pure.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:15 pm
Aenakume
? i'm so confused. i'm really not into the same bizarre things that you are, eh? i'm totally innocent and pure.

-blinks.. and covers her face with her hand- Oh yeah, innocent and pure like the devil on a bad day...

-grumbles- I just need to learn to keep my damn mouth shut.. you have a annoying habit of turning my words against me butcher  

Revan Star
Crew

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:20 pm
i still really have no idea what you're talking about? O_o clearly in order to understand this conversation, i would have to indulge in all kinds of lewd behaviours and corrupting influences so i can know the same things you know. but i would rather stay nice and pure, and spend my time with my books and my flowers and my cute, sweet and harmless small fluffy animals and birds.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:25 pm
Aenakume
i still really have no idea what you're talking about? O_o clearly in order to understand this conversation, i would have to indulge in all kinds of lewd behaviours and corrupting influences so i can know the same things you know. but i would rather stay nice and pure, and spend my time with my books and my flowers and my cute, sweet and harmless small fluffy animals and birds.

-snickers, in a poor attempt to control her laughter-

Anna thats total bs ^_^ you've engaged in way more lewd behaviours, and YOUR a corrupting influence.

I mean, look what you've done to poor Rukii! She was a shy, innocent thing when she came to you, and you took her purity and twisted her mind and soul and used her body for your own pleasure! Andnow shes your devoted slave! eek  

Revan Star
Crew

Kusanagi Misaka

Aged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:32 pm
Hey hey... I'm still..sort of.. Well.. Kinda innocent..right?.. Right? ~whine~

Oh Whatever.. ~floats away from them both~ just because I wear a collar doesn't mean I'm a slave... {Or the fact I can't get it off...} I DENY EVERYTHING! ~submerges~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:36 pm
oh, revan!!!! T.T how can you corrupt the innocence and purity of our relationship with your horrible slanders?!?! Look what you've done to ゆきちゃん, too! that's not a *slave* collar! that's an innocent best friends collar! our relationship is one of almost childlike innocence and friendship! even when i am spanking her, it is nothing dirty, it is the same kind of love a mother gives to a child! or something like that!

oh ゆきちゃん! T.T *snif* do you see how horribly she speaks of us! come to me, honey, to give me emotional support which is of course the underlying purpose of our relationship which is totally not just about wild and wicked sex!  

Aenakume

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:38 pm
-stares blankly at Anna-

What the hell have you been smoking roo?

o_o;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:42 pm
i'm telling you, that's not a slave collar! it's a friendship ring! it just happens to be around her neck!

with a leash attached.  

Aenakume

Kusanagi Misaka

Aged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:42 pm
Y-yeah.. It's totally.. Consensual, the fact it's worse if I resist is only part of the love.. ~nodnod~ It's something that's hard to explain, kind of like something I'm not allowed to tell out of fear for my ability to walk straight. It's perfectly fine!

~Floats over and clings to Anna's waist obediently~ It's alright Mistr-- ひめ.. I totally enjoy the cuddling afterwords..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:52 pm
oooOOOooo! O_O very good use of your hiragana there, ゆきちゃん! for that, i will spank extra hard all over toni- i mean... i will hold your hand innocently while we stare at flowers and sunsets for an extra long time!  

Aenakume

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:03 pm
-snickers softly and shakes her head-

-raises out of the water and grabs a towle to dry off and then wrap herself with-

you both are so cute ^_^;

-sits off to the side, and pulls out her art supplies-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:36 am
-glares at her sketch book and gives up, and grabs her tablet instead-  

Revan Star
Crew

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:09 pm
-showers and slips into the hot water, with a greatful sigh-

This is totally awesome... after a cold a** day....

-puts a damp washcloth over her eyes-

now... only if I had some compony  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:52 pm
Anna, it would be sad if you didn't understand what Revan said 14 posts ago.. I got it.. and I'm pretty slow sometimes...

Also Saria, about saving the guild, I'll do as much as I can to save this guild^^(after I've gotten the problem with my "L" license sorted out((meaning once I've taken care of getting my "N" license.. so by Jan 9th at the latest)).. Just let me know if there's anything I can do^^

**BTW: I was absent for a long time because the computer was in getting fixed.. and now we use Firefox^^!  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:07 pm
Astarael Storm
Anna, it would be sad if you didn't understand what Revan said 14 posts ago.. I got it.. and I'm pretty slow sometimes...

*shocked* Dearest Astarael, i am appalled that you are familiar with the kind of smut Revan wallows in! As for myself and ゆきちゃん, we are both sweet and innocent girls - despite the scandalous lies Revan Star is trying to spread about us! - and we do not know of such tawdry things. All ゆきちゃん and i talk about are flowers... and butterflies... and... rainbows... and... dolls... and... and stuff like that... while we hold hands and frolic together among the flowers in our innocence!

i won't let you two horribly nasty people taint us with your deviance! Our innocence is pure!

Astarael Storm
**BTW: I was absent for a long time because the computer was in getting fixed.. and now we use Firefox^^!

Aha! Welcome to the Internet, the way it was meant to be seen. ^_^  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces