Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:35 pm
"Actually its quite hard to be picky cuz if your picky lets just put it this way you wont see any little raydes running around if this god awful mess ever gets over."He downed the rest of the can and tossed it on the ground.he wiped his mouth off and laughed."Peaches are peaches baby gotta get the fruit and the nutrients and such ya know."Shane continued laughing and dug through his pocket."what about cigars?"He said digging out half a pack."How much stuff would this get me?."He said holding up a cuban cigar he walked over and pulled the cigar under her nose letting the foreign tobacco smell waft up her nostrils and smirked putting it back in the package.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:48 pm
Rayde glared at Shane for the intrusion and looked at her brother really quick and told him " I'll be right back," She truned to Shane and picked him up by the scruff of his neck and drug him away from her brother. She turned him around and looked him in the eyes and said in a low tone of voice "I'm sorry but he's taking it all very hard, I'm just trying to keep him toghether enough to keep up our mission. Right now I don't even know if we are an effective fighting force, we have an untrained young man, a damaged woman and my brother who's falling apart due to the death of his sister, I just don't know how much longer we can hold out without a break." She grabbed a cigar out of his hand and said "These, these are platinum" as she smiled and lit it for him and walked off.  

Rayde Dannefor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:57 pm
"Excuse me? Untrained? I'll have you know I have been paintballing every weekend since i was five i know how to handle a gun i might not have all the military stripes and bars and whatever but i can fight quite well.and hell Im trying to keep people together non-chalantly."Shane said looking at her and he took the cigar and put it in his mouth starting to smoke it.He instantly knelt over and started puking up all the customary black stuff that you get from your first time smoking."Ah god ah jesus christ a crap ah this is horrible"He coughed up some more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:04 pm
Rayde saw Shane coughing his lungs up and broke into laughter "You okay boy?" she said as she grabbed the cigar from him and walked past him with a hard thump on his back as she passed him laughing the whole way.  

Rayde Dannefor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:16 pm
"very funny."Shane said in a shallow gravelly voice."How can you smoke that.Oh and i want something in compensation for snagging that there cigar."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:24 pm
Rayde looked at Shane with a smile, leaned in real close and poked him with the barrel of her pistol, "Consider it payment for lsaving your a** back in Fresno." She paused for a second and said "WHy do you always follow me like a lost puppy? Am I wearing some freak attractant perfume?" She smiled and sat on the ground, leaning up against the tire of her Jeep. Charlie was sharpening his knife watching the whole situation with a grim smile on his face, well at least he was smiling a little, Rayde thought as she took a drag off of the cigar she'd taken from Shane. "Oh if you're going to have things like this you'd best learn how to use it or I'm taking them and putting them to better use, just...like..this..." she finished the statement by exhaling a plume of cigar smoke into his face and laughing a bit before she set to work. She pulled out her MP5 and began cleaning the funk and grim from a weeks worth of shooting and gunning down her enemies, she had to confess not all were undead some were living...  

Rayde Dannefor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:34 pm
"Whatever."Shane said and he stalked off going around a building and started chucking rocks at a wall."Oh Rayde.If you find anything that looks like it could make a racket dont activate it."Shane threw one sharp rock and it hit a zombie in the eye socket but not before splintering apart and wedging itself in both eyes.Shane looked up."um....guys..."He called he looked at the huge zombie that rounded the corner.The thing was huge so at this point Shane just bolted jumping the closed jeep door and settling himself in the driver's seat."Come on you two we gotta get moving! dont ask why just come on come on come on lets go lets go lets go!"he said as he started up the jeep just as the huge zombie rounded the corner just before rayde or charlie could ask questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:53 pm
Rayde looked up nonchatlantly as the thing drew nearer, she drew her pistol and took a step forward. The thing was towering over her. Rayde calmly hoisted her weapon up and aimed at the creature's head and she fired. Rayde smiled past the cigar the hung loosly from her lips as she fired again. The creature staggered as the shots hit home. Rayde lowered her pisotl and took two steps backwards as she fired it's knees next while simultainiously drawing her MP5 in her left hand. She smiled and fired a burst into its chest as it came towards her. Three more steps backwards. Rayde holstered her pistol and unsheathed her machete. Still firing with the MP5, Rayde ran back a couple steps and sprinted forward at the creature, leaping onto its shoulders and slashing violently at its neck. Rayde jumpped down and as she hit the ground so did the creatures head. Rayde shouted to Shane who was still sitting in the running Jeep stunned "Hey, get the ******** out of my driver's seat, I didn't say you could drive." She went back to her bench and sat back and finished her cigar, keeping her MP5 out. She knew there'd be more and soon, but she wasn't ready to leave this solitude yet.  

Rayde Dannefor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:02 pm
"Oh I can give ya something that aint yours either and niether is that weapon or the pistol or the earrings."Shane muttered as he got out of the jeep turning it off."Your such a ******** show off."Shane muttered as he simply laid down on the ground staring along the scorched earth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:15 pm
Rayde looked over at SHane as he spoke, "You know, you're just jealous. Well, maybe someday you can be as awesome as me," Rayde said with a giggle. She got up and walked to the little one room building that was the rest stop and tapped the door, "Nilla are you ready to go, it's about to get rough out here I can feel it" No sooner had Rayde said it than she heard the first sounds of an undead horde coming her way. They came towards them through the tree line, probably from some small settlement from the otherside of that hill. Rayde drew her long rifle and began opening fire. "Shane! Charlie! Let's do this!" Rayde shouted as she took cover behind the door of the Wrangler and laid more of her firepower into the crowd of living dead. They must have heard the ruckus earlier, she knew that this was bound to happen she just didn't want to have to move Nilla if she didn' t have to. SHe might make a functional replacement for her sister Rebbecca if she could get at least a litttle normalized. Rayde fired another round as one of the undead approached the door to the shack. Rayde smiled, I still have it, she thought to herself, we'll be alright as long as we can hold out...  

Rayde Dannefor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:23 pm
Shane stood up quickly and took out three zombies simultaniously.He walked over infront of the door the nilla was in and covered her as she changed.He turned shooting one zombie after another he kept pumping every zombie full of lead.He switched to his pistol and started detonating heads with every shot."when will these guys give up!?"It was a sarcastic question but he kept fighting soon switching to his knife and going hand to hand with each zombie cutting them deep and kicking them down.he kept stomping on heads as soon as he downed every one he fought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:34 pm
Rayde decided that things were getting a bit dire for her liking. SHe fired up the Jeep, slammed the gas and rammed right into the clawing biting horde of undead. She fired widly into the crowd with her MP5 driving over as many of them as she could. Rayde reached under her seat as she started donuts in the middle of the horde, using the back and to send zombies flying everywhere. She finally foun what she was digging for, a molotov made with her last bottle of Jack Daniels. She took a swig and prayed. Rayde lit the molotov and tossed it into the treeline where the horde was streaming towards them from. God, she hoped it would work....  

Rayde Dannefor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:44 pm
Shane shook his head in disbelief and got down on his knees and prayed.it was sincere but he added some jokes in with his prayer.his prayer went something like this,Hi God Its me Shane Its been a while but if you have time could you possibly save us from this mess and get rayde to stop rejecting me I know she wants me i just feel it please god if you can will you please let me and my friends go free unharmed? I know its a bit to ask but please god could you let this happen thank you so much your number one joker Shane. He stood up and looked at the blaze."wow."He looked up at the sky and smiled thinking it was god's work.
He nodded and did the christianity symbol by making a cross on his body with his fingers,  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 pm
Rayde stopped the Jeep in the middle of the remenants of the horde and ripped the machete from her leg sheath and dove into the fray hacking and slashing everything that didn't have a heartbeat. Their numbers were dwindling significantly. Rayde let out a bloodlust scream and let her fury drive her into the fight. She was seeing red, her sister had died her parents ,friends, coworkers, husband, all killed due to these god damned ******** zombies! She continued slicing off undead parts until she managed to trip on a rock. She went down by no means gracefully and landed hard. The Jeep was in between her and her comrades, the horde was closing in and all she could think was Damn, after all of this to be beaten by a damn ROCK! She lifted her pistol and prepared to go out fighting....  

Rayde Dannefor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:09 pm
SHane smirked and whistled quite loudly and started yelling."Lay off the pip squeak and come after some real meat!"He said taking his auto shotgun and having reloaded he got out two pieces of metal and clanged them together to annoy the horde.The horde noticed alright they were quite pissed about his racket.Shane snickered and took his shotgun out and start killing some more zombies approaching the jeep as he went and then switched to his pistol firing wildly into the masses of limbs and heads hitting every head spot on and laughed pretty soon he had emptied the clip and swapping to his knife he jumped off the jeep which he had climbed onto and onto the masses taking down at least four stabbing them repeatedly."eat it."He said as he stood up cleaning his knife.he jammed it in his hilt and walked to rayde."come on we cant have you laying around all day."He knelt down and started to help her up.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff