Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Assassin_of_demise

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:15 am
Kyo watched the woman carefully and then looked over to the boy. "Your father used to work at this armor shop? Hmmm....." Kyo trails off in thought after asking this question trying to remember something when he feels the woman tugging on his cloak. She pointed to the dirt and he drew Kyo in the dirt below her question. I think she does remember me, and if i'm right I know this boy's father.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:18 am
"They worked together, my father is a blacksmith by trade, for many years they worked side by side till my father married, and moved to be with my mother in the north. They would still see eachother during the yearly trade fairs, I never had the honor of meeting him." Lei readjusted his arm and cringed for a moment.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

Assassin_of_demise

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:21 am
"Ahh...that sling is poorly made." Kyo thought back to when he was a child. "Have you ever seen any of your fathers earlier works?" One certain armor he remembered from back then he couldn't remember if he had seen here or at a different armor shop.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:08 pm
"Military doctors...what do you expect." he cringed again as he slightly moved his arm again. "Curse you and your noble line..." he muttered.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

Assassin_of_demise

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:28 pm
Kyo laughed at the two comments. "Yeah I know how those stupid doctors go. Take that sling off and i'll show you why I do all repair to my body myself. Oh and as for being of noble line you have me wrong. I myself was born on the streets of this city as well. Differance is I hate this country and only returned to see the old armor smith that helped me join the Konan royal gaurd. Call me a traitor if you wish, but that is where my loyalties lie." A steel sling materialized on the floor next to boy. "Put that on and remember this. Next time we meet we will be enimes." He leans down and kisses the woman on her forehead and disappears from sight without taking a step. He reappears outside the armor shop with a small disposition.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:11 am
Lei looked at the boy, he was a bit confused, and the man had heard him wrong, he was curing Jin, not him, and what was this metal device, looking over it, he deicded it would cause more damage then it would aid.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:40 pm
"It's my pleasure... Tatsuko." He looked down and coundn't bring himself to call her 'Lady' or 'Priestess.' She was so shaky, and the blush on her cheeks nearly made the nobleman blush himself. He found himself compelled to protect her, for completely different reasons then duty and honor. He wanted too, more then anything. They arrived at the carriage and he opened the door. "Perhaps tonight, after you are feeling better, I can show you my family's garden, the view is lovely and I can point out all the constellations... if you'd like of course."  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:22 pm
Tatsuko smiled, nodding. "That sounds wonderful. I would love to." She didn't know why, but being around Jin made her feel more comfortable. Stepping into the carriage, making sure that she put her backpack in as well, she sat down. Tatsuko took a look at the mirror, trying to figure out how it worked. As she moved it around, she noticed one mark seemed to appear more prominant than the other. "Hey... I think it is giving us directions." She pointed it backwards, towards the city, noticing that the kanji for Flute seemed to be more prominant.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:24 am
Lei sighed, and the jumped as something touched him. He looked and the girl had a measuring device and was wrapping it around his waist. He tried to relax a bit, this was normal, he wanted a suit of armor, he needed to be fitted for it.
After a bit of scribbling and calculating on the womans part, she handed Lei a peice of paper, telling him to return tommorow and that they would discuss the price then.
Lei bowed, knowing she was deaf he didn't try and speak, then turned to take his leave.
He stepped out into the busy market street and took a deep breath.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:04 am
Kyo looked down the alley and hoped to see Toya once again. Toya was no where in sight and Kyo started to walk towards the base of the Koutu base. He knew he would find something of use there or at least a decent fight. He materalized a steel plate with the symbol of the Konan Royal Army on the back of his cloak and on the left breast area as well. He flipped up his hood and walked as he watched everyone moving out of his way.  

Assassin_of_demise

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:18 pm
Lei took the main road back to the base, he needed to finish brushing out poor Lin. He walked at his usual fast paced walk, cradling his sore left arm close to him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:34 pm
Jin stuck his head out the window to tell the driver to stop. He looked at the mirror, "You're right... the symbol is growing bigger. Do you want to go now? Are you feeling well enough? You mustn't push yourself to much Tatsuko, I don't want you to harm yourself. You could get sick." He looked at her with caring eyes, "But if your feeling well enough, we can go check it out."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Assassin_of_demise

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:28 pm
Kyo could sense a few different powers, but payed them no mind. He continued to walk towards the Koutu base. His pace was faster than usual, but something was on his mind. His pace increased and he just pushed through anyone that got in his way. Most people avoided him because of the symbol on his cloak, but some tried to stop him and failed miserably.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:29 pm
Tatsuko nodded, smiling. "I should be alright. Afterall, they may not be here after today. They may move to a different city, and then we would have to track them down. It would be best to find them as soon as possible." She was still a bit dizzy, but she knew it was best to find them. If she got a little bit sick, it was a price she was willing to pay. She blushed a little bit looking up into his eyes. He seemed to care so much for her. She thought it was only because she was the Priestess, but even with that... Tatsuko had to admit, she did like the attention.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:43 pm
He looked back at her and smiled softly, "You're right of course, I'm just worried for you." He'd been waiting his whole life to meet her, and she was even more wonderful then he'd imagine her to be. "Take it easy, we can stop somewhere and get you some cool water, I'm sure that will help. Come on, lets see if we can find that warrior."  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff