Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:43 pm
He whinnied loudly and sped up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:47 pm
She started laughed and held onto him even tighter.
"This is amazing."  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:02 pm
He slowed down as he approached the orchard. He trotted over to the biggest one, and let Evelyn off. ((if u dont want her to get off of him, its okay, just tell me and I'll edit. ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:09 pm
((Hey I'm just going along with whatever.))
She smiled and got off.
"Wow..this is amazing." She touched the tree and smiled at it, then turned around to face him.
"This is just so..." She laughed slightly at herself.
"I can't even find a word to describe it."  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:51 pm
He turned back into a dragon, and laid down against it's trunk, gesturing her with his tail to sit down next to him.(he's blocking the tree with his body, so the only place for her to sit is aggainst him. and no, im not thinking that...^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:02 pm
Juriath was flying over the mountains. He just left his castle behind, and he was getting good exercise with his wings. He flew over the lake that was hidden into the mountians. He decided to rest down there for a bit. He landed and went by a tree. He sat down and stared off into the sky. His dark blue fur, hair and wings, flowing in the wind.  

Juriath
Captain

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:49 pm
Evelyn sat down next to him.
"This is a really nice place, just so you know, this is a really nice place and I'm glad you brought me here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:21 am
Ashado perked his ears up and looked in the direction of the lake. A sound came from deep inside his throat that resembled a growl. His eyes narrowed and he blew smoke from his nose."Something's over there," He sniffed the wind. "...It's fuzzy, too."  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:05 am
Evelyn got up and looked in that direction.
"Well it can't be all that bad if it's fuzzy. Unless it's a killer rabbit, but everyone knows they don't exsist. Bunnies are too nice. So let's go say hello, I mean it can't hurt to say hello can it?" She smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:36 pm
He got up and stretched his wings involuntarily. "As you wish, your highness." He scooped her up onto his head from behind and rose up into the air and headed to the lake.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:58 am
She held onto him while smiling.
"You know if you really don't want to you don't have to. I could have gone by myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:03 am
He almost burst out laughing. "You? Here? Alone? I don't think so..."  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:39 am
Eveyln looked at him slightly annoyed then just rolled her eyes.
"Well thank you for taking me." She tried not to say anything that might have seemed like she wasn't greatful so she decided to just stay quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:53 pm
His laughter faded. "I'm sorry," He was no longer smiling. "I shouldn't have said anything." He landed softly, and let her off.  

Shimai_Tepes

quallan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:52 am
Tendou flow up to one of the mountain in his dragon form hen turn back to normal " hmmm I guess I should try to climb as many mountains as I an before the weather change" tendou begin to jump to the next mountain.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff