Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:56 pm
In the north of the realm, lyies a huge mountain chain. This chain extends all over the realm. These mountains are know to change weather every 5 hours. From being Sun, to Snow, to Rain, to even Storms. These mountains are over 500 years old. They are as old as the realm itself. Be careful when exploring, the myths say that a different race lives on these mountains. Nobody knows what they are.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:50 am
Evelyn had walked to the north knowing she was finally free of her family. She decided to explore these mountians when she was little and now she had her chance. She had a light backpack with some provisions just incase. She was hoping that if the myth was right they would be a friendly race. But her goal wasn't reallly to find them, her goal was to get from one end to the other then back again. She she started her journey and started to walk up the side first mountian she came to.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:24 am
Shinji, a young dragon, had slipped from his perch high on the mountain and landed with a thud at Evelyn's feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:27 pm
Evelyn jumped back a few feet but then knelt down next to Shinji to see if he was okay.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:49 am
Shinji, his face pressed down in the dirt, groaned and sat up lazily. He rubbed his eyes, and noticed Evelyn and stared at her. Suddenly it hit him that he was still a Dragon. Abruptly turning into a human again, he brushed off and introduced himself. "I apologize for that. I'm Shinji, and you are...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:00 pm
Evelyn jumped back when he turned back into a human, not really acustom to dragons turning into people. She suddenly noticed that he was asking her name and she smiled softly at him.
"It's okay I mean are you okay, that looked like it hurt. Ohh, I'm Evelyn it's nice to meet you Shinji." She held out her hand waiting to see if he would shake it or not.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:20 pm
Shinji smiled at her faint hesitation, and shook her hand."Well, good day to you Miss Evelyn." He then turned to look back up at the mountains, and spoke softly."You headin' way up there by yourself?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:27 pm
Evelyn nodded and took back her hand.
"Well that was the plan. Have any tips for survival?" She pulled back a strand of hair, that had fallen infront of her face, behind her ear.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:33 pm
Shinji looked surprised."What, here? Heh, good luck with that." He seemed to be in thought when an idea struck him."Well, since I apparently have to get back up there, and there isn't really any source of protection up there alone, unless you've got a 20,000 ton body,I guess...I could go with you.."
He turned to face her, and there seemed to be some excitement flaring in his deep, red eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:42 pm
Evelyn studied him very carefully. She wasn't sure if she liked the flare in his eyes but desided it was better to be with someone who at least seemed to know what was up there.
"That would be nice. I mean if it's not too much trouble." She smiled up at him softly hoping he was nice enough to help her.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:51 pm
Shinji, defeated by her pleasantness, smiled back."I'd love to," He paused, and smirked. "The trail is rough, mind you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:57 pm
Evelyn rolled her eyes.
"I think I can manage, but if it gets too rough I'll say something. I mean I did make it this far didn't I?" She smiled at him as she started to walk again after getting a few meters ahead she turned back to him.
"Well are you coming or not?"  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:03 pm
He blinked, dazed."Oh right," He caught up to her and smiled nervously."Oops." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:08 pm
She shook her head and smiled.
"Very talented. Maybe you shouldn't worry about me as much."  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:12 pm
He paused, leaning over with his hands holding him up on his knees. He moved one hand to the crystal embedded in his chest and rubbed it painfully. "Damn it," He winced, then stood up straight again.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff