Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:09 pm
Umi takes a deep breath and lets it out.

Zagato falls on the ground in front of her.

"Sorry Zagato but for some reason you and Lucy take to but damage being with me so later." Umi kicks Zagato right beside Muktesh A black dish goes at Umni feet and it lifts her in the air she move out form behind the piller. "You better hit me with all this shacking Tokoya."

Zagato Muktesh`s shirt. "Muktesh dont let Umis blood hit the floor. Its in her blood. It will spread to all holey places swallowing there power dont let Tokoya hit her. The thing in her blood killed Lucy." Zagato passes out

Ren scream and starts to run. "No be nice to the dolly!"

Abyss looks at Muktesh. "Muktesh does this mean Lucy lied ad knew and. Umis a ticking time whatever. And know we have 3 things to worrk about. This place Tokoya and Umi. Ok you take Umi becuz i dont think she really knows and i will take Tokoya and this place." Abyss nods and gets up geting her balance. She looks at Tokoya and then the stone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:16 pm
Muktesh smiles, "Even bombs can be suppressed. When something 'holy' can be devoured, it is because it is out of it's spiritual area. However, this is not the case. Umi will die before Falias is completely devoured. She's not the only one of her type who came here."

A long-handled sword flew to Tokoya and he caught it. His godly power activating the sleeping weapon. Sparks dance around the weapon, "If you wish. Brionac, erase her soul." Lightning blasted down towards Umi.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:29 pm
Abyss looks back at Muktesh with a diffrent look in her eye. "She has to people in her. Thats the problem" Abyss appears in front of the blast she puts her sword put to take the hit. "Tokoya you have have my power. And you have my family. And i want them back. Im going to give my life even of i have to to give them back. Im Abyss Keeper of Life and all light DONT FORGET IT!" Abyss Pushes her sword to throw the blast right back at Tokoya.

Ferio looks at Muktesh. "Rember Abyss can see into ppl. Thats the scary part."

Umi looks at Abyss unable to say a word.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:32 pm
Muktesh winces, "Yeah, that slipped my mind, I'll admit."

Tokoya was unable to move due to the force of his own attack. The Brionac's blast hit him head on, "Grrrr....." He stumbles to the ground, the lightning of Brionac had temporarily stunned him. Red runes of the four tribes enlaced his body.

Muktesh's eyes opened wide, "T-that's it!! Great going Abyss!! Now's your chance! Do the cheesiest part you might have to do in your entire life!!"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:42 pm
A flash of light comes to Abyss. Her hair turns Blond and her eyes go gold. She walks but to Tokoya. "You made a mistake not killing me. A keeper can get there power back. And Muktesh i meant what i said your part of the family along with everyone in Tokoya. Your godness of should have knewn this of shes so smart." Abyss gets on her kness infront of Tokoya. "Meteki i need to tell you something in there. Lucy never stoped loveing you. And she never foreave herself for what she did. And My love im sorry plz come home."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:18 pm
Tokoya grabbed her and squeezed. He did not realize that tears started to stroll down his face. He gasped out a few words, "I... am not... Meteki!!"

Meteki realized that Abyss wasn't sure about doing what she had to do, "Abyss!! We don't have much time! His mind is one crafted by Moi, even if they could hear you, their thoughts are drowned out! You have to reach them through the unconsciousness, the musicbox!"

Tokoya wasn't sure he could win this fight, not by overpowering them at least. He slipped a dagger from his pocket. He will at least take ONE of them.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:28 pm
Abyss puts her hand up and the music box appears she starts to play it.

Ferio looks at Muktesh. "Something not right..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:15 pm
Muktesh nodded, "Nothing is ever right."

Tokoya steps back. The clavatian symbols glowing brightly. He then grips his stomach in pain, "What... is this.... black magic.....??" He figured he does not have much more time. He must take his chance! He jumps at Abyss, swinging the dagger at the major artery in her neck. Right as it reaches her neck, his hand stops. Tokoya kept pushing, but he could not bring the knife any closer, "Why... can I not.... slay you?? You are the enemy of my Goddess... I must... get rid of you..." He pushed with all of his might, but then his hand spasmed and dropped the weapon, and his demi form was forcefully disabled, his holy aura vanishing. Tokoya knew at this point that he could not continue under any circumstance. He was disarmed. He was defeated. He put his hands flat on the ground to support his weakened self, "Gah... I see... I lost. I cannot defend myself. You are free to finish me as you please." He truly thought he was going to die either now or through some sort of torture. He was brought up believing these people were evil. The dark aligned attacks didn't help this opinion.

Muktesh looked up, expecting Moi to be watching, angered by this turn of events, "Ha! Take that b***h!"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:12 am
The music box keeps playing. Abyss sets it down and grabs neck and makes her look at her. "Ever life is prized with a deep gift in life. We all have are part. You have tryed to kill me befor and it didnt work. Even of you would have stabed me. It wouldnt have worked. Your life Tokoya as even the smallest bug is prized. And has to do its part in life. Whats your part in life Tokoya. Who are you. Are you just 1. or are you 4 put together to make 1. Tokoya deep down you know i am far form evil. And you know who is evil. Now give me your awnser who are you!"

Ren climes on Muktesh head. "Now this is the Abyss i know. Sadly she cant kill him...But not i have counted Abyss has died 5000 times. Of he would hae stabed her it would have been a other 5001.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:40 am
Tokoya looks up at her, "You're... sparing me? And no, I have no knowledge of how I was born. Only that I am here now and that my creator wanted me to fight you. I guess... all I was... was a puppet. Seeing your kindness now... makes me wonder why I believed that you were all evil in the first place... I'm sorry." That's just about all he could do. He didn't know who 'Meteki' or 'Melange' was. But apparently... they might be fused inside him.

Muktesh raised an eyebrow at Ren, "5000? Not bad. She still hasn't beaten my high score yet. 5068!" He said with a smug grin, "Most of the deaths were caused by women who had been... 'compromised' by my boredom."

Despite the fact that Muktesh used censored wording, she knew exactly what he meant. She flew out of the sword, red eyes fueled by anger, "What was that you just said!?!? And HOW many women are we talking about here!?!?"

Muktesh gulped. He forgot that his wife will now be forever by him. He already mentioned 'most, so it's going to be a lot, "Ummm..." He pretends to count, "2535." That was the lowest number possible to still be most, "And that's awhile Zakuma had his influence wrapped around me. Now now, I never got married again honey, I assure you..."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:02 am
Abyss puts her forhead on Tokoyas. She gives her memorys of Meteki and melange and everyone else. And how they lefted and who took them and why. "You have to give them back. Plz i need them back." Her tears run down her face and drop on the floor.

Ren smiles. "You should keep you mouth shut around your wife you know this right." Ren walks up to Zagato and sits on his chest. She looks at Umi. "What i know where i heard your mothers name befor! Her real names posion flower. Meaning she steals holy iteams powers. She went off the map like years ago AWESOME and your like her kid! i never knew she had a kid!" Umi runs up to her. "AWESOME AWESOME! And your mothers bloods like inside you waiting SWEET!!! What a smart women she was! Im a great big fan"

Umi looks at her odd.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 am
Muktesh glares at Ren, "You know dolls don't talk right??"

Tanesha yanks Muktesh's ear forces him to look into her eyes, "Look at me. When I am. Talking."

Muktesh can't remember the last time he was this scared.

Sadly, Tokoya was unable to receive these memories. The seals prevented the memory transference. That, however, doesn't stop him from feeling downright terrible, "I-I'm sorry... I don't know how... Please understand... I don't know much about myself..."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:25 am
Abyss holds Tokoya close. She grabs a knift out of her belt. "Plz forgive" She closes her eyes and makes the knift go right into his heart.

Ren jumps up and down. "Dont tell me what to do! you over tell gient!" Ren looks at Abyss her eyes get big. "OMG she stabed him" Ren climes on Umi.

"Get off of me im not your tree!" Umi looks at Ren as she pulls on her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:37 am
Muktesh looked. Damn. For a bit he thought they were finally getting somewhere in this conflict, "Hey! Kill him and you kill all of them!!"

Tokoya stumbled back, "Wha- what are you doing...??" He knew it, they were going to kill him. If she was going to kill him, why did she bother with those words...??

Tanesha flew back into the sword. It looks like this chewout will have to wait till later.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:49 am
Ren sighed. "Muktesh you could have told her you know. Wait...you kinda did befor we came just she dont listen to good."

Abyss looks at him. "Im sorry i though it would help i didnt know...Im sorry i wouldnt have done it of i though it would have killed you."

Umi pulls her necklace off. she walks up to Muktesh she pulls shirt. "Will this help him. Its healing water. sadly it will make him full again but yea...will it help heal him..."  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff