iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:46 am
What the place is and what its somewhat about:

The out cast town is made for anyone that was kicked out or band form there town. It has no ruler. It has a bar and a hotel. It has haunted woods all around it. So its hard to get out of town. And its hard to get into town.

Rules:
1.Follow gaia rules.
2.follow guilds rules.
3.No spamming.

Character Profile
Username:
Name:
Race:
armor:
weapon:
appearance:
Bio:
Did the Meteor affect you?:  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:26 pm
User name: Cc_The_Evil_Fox19
Name: Lucy
Job: Bar keeper
Race: neko ((a person with cat tail and ears that can turn into a cat))
armor: a red and black kimono
weapon: a scythe but she somethings uses her sharp long nails.
Bio: Shes a out cast on how she looks. Once she got out casted into the town. She made the bar. And started to run it. Shes a happy person. She has a mask on top of her head. And even she goes into attack or sneeks on ppl she wears it.
Did the Meteor affect you? Somewhat came form her family
appearance: User Image

User name: Cc_The_Evil_Fox19
Name: Ferio
Job: Helps Lucy
Race: Human.
armor: light
weapon: A sword thats taller then him. He carrys it on his back.
Bio: He got banned form his land. He heard of a town for ppl like him. When he got there the kings men was killing the towns ppl. He tryed to fight then off but got knocked out. Lucy helped him get better. Sadly he dont rember much.
appearance: User Image  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:27 pm
Username: Likelike4
Name: Meteki Hatamara
Job: Former Myrrh Collector
Race: Selkie
armor: Light
weapon: Spirit Racket
appearance: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-01/ffcc-selkies.html ((The second one from the left, he wears a black cloak. I really could not get a better picture of him I swear.))
Bio: After he defeated the meteor parasite on his planet, miasma disappeared. The intense energy that cleansed the world of this poison sent the meteor back into space. Unfortunately, he was unable to get out of the meteor before it blasted off. After 2 days of space travel, he crashed at a new planet. An almost death experience has taught him to speak English in order to survive, and from then on he was searching for a way back home. ((I hope you don't mind me saying where this meteor came from! Go ahead and tell me if you don't like it.))
Did the Meteor affect you?: Yes. It has abandoned him from family, friends, and his society.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:59 am
Lucy sigh and cleans the bar. "Gosh anymore its lonly around here."

((i dont mind tell what u want))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:47 pm
Meteki arrived at the town, "Damn, that forest was spooky! If not for this racket... who knows what those ghosts would have done to me!" He found a bar, "Huh... maybe I can get some food here. Fighting off spirits can make one hungry..." He walked inside.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:59 pm
Lucy looks up form cleaning. She looks at the man that just walked in. She notices he looks hungry. "Sir im just guessing your hungry. I will cook u something on the house." She smiles and walks into the kitchen and starts to cook.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:12 pm
Meteki couldn't help but respond to her kindness, he was grown up this way, "Thank you very much miss! Uh, so do you own this place?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:00 pm
She brings out the meal and puts it on a table. And starts makeing him a drink. "Yes its been two years I owned it now. The old owner died. And he had no kids. So he gave it to me. Sorry of the meals not good. Its been sometimes that i cooked tell the truth. I hope its not to bad." She puts the drink on the table and rubs her head smileing.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:25 am
Meteki smiled, "After all I have been through, it's going to be VERY hard to make something that I won't like!" He starts chomping down the food.

((You know, what I really had made him eat in the game I stole him from. It's quite true. I made him eat all the edible foods, and even a moldy science experiment! xD ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:38 pm
"That's good then." She walks over to the window looking outside. "This town been so died for so long. "It breaks my heart. But at least the kings men don't come around no more. But no one comes around no more. But lucky you stopped by." She looks back at him and smiles with a little depression behind her smile.

((lol nice XD))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 am
Meteki sighed. And then images of a similar desecrated town on his own planet started to flash in his mind. And then he saw the image of the 2 elders dying under the cursed tree there, "This place... is cursed?"

((You know, that scenario has a really sad story attacked to it in the real game T.T ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:30 am
"Ehh not really. I'm still here been here for 2 years. OF it was cursed don't u think something bad would have happen?" She goes behind the bar and makes a root beer float.

((no i didnt know that.))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:36 pm
Meteki grimaced, "There are ghosts floundering about in the woods. I would think that this place is cursed, or at least haunted."

((Oops, sorry when I said "You know" I meant it as a sentence starter. I apologize for the use of that phrase when I didn't mean it that way.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:43 pm
"Only the woods are haunted not the town..." She sighs.

((no its ok im sorry no need to apologize. i mostly always take things wrong lol.))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:25 pm
Meteki nodded, "Well... I might as well stay. I have no reason to go amongst the haters..."  
RPG forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff