Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:08 pm
Vlad had handed Ashley a gun, not that it would be much use if she didn't have any training. Then she would have better luck just using it as a club. Mako felt a childish erge to 'one-up' Vlad and abandon his Desert Eagle to his knifes as well. But comon sence won out and he kept his gun. "This isn't Scooby Doo. We'll search together, it might take longer but 'Better safe then sorry."

(So are we in the airport building? or the plane storehouse? [or whatever its called])  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:26 pm
(we're in the building.)

Vlad laughed at Mako's scooby doo remark and twirled his knife in his hands. "Well then we stick together. I don't think splitting up ever really works anyays now that I think about it. "Horror rule #1, you never go off on your own. So then, we should look for the runway. I'm sure there's a map of this place around here somewhere, its usually here in the terminal..." Vlad looked around and spotted a it. "Well speak of the devil and the devil will come..." Vlad looked over the map and smiled. "This place isnt very big for an airport but I'm certainly not complaining. Looks like we're ot very far from it."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:36 pm
(k just makeing sure)

"Never been one for horror movies myself. There all so predictable." While Vlad looked at the map Mako noticed on it there was a guard station, in the top corner. Mako pointed to it. "Look, there might be something of use it there. But its completly out of our way. Do we want to chance it? Since this country used to be a Democracy I think we sould vote on if its worth it." Mako looked from Vlad to Ashley.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:44 pm
Vlad thought about it for a sec. "Well, I say we do it. I mean if there IS an infected in there we should be able to handle him. Lets be careful though though if we do, I only just now found you guys after all." Vincent laughed at his little joke and looked over at Ashley. "So uh, you up for it or do you say nay?"  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:05 pm
( Trevor is 16 )

Trevor dove through the opening and crashed on to the alley ground. He turned around immediately,taking a few shots at the infected trying to stumble through the opening. The third shot was a head-shot on the zombie in front of the group,causing it to fall backwards on to the other zombies. Trevor scrambled to his feet, "My name's Trevor" he said,holding out a hand for Carlton to shake when he noticed the zombies seemed to be unable to climb over the oven. Trevor would always greet someone with a handshake,even in a zombie apocalypse.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:35 am
(ok this time I DID look in the absentees thread and she didn't report there so where's cupcake? <.< ^.^ >.> v.v)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

awaqu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:44 am
Carlton looked at the outstretched hand, in question. It was years since he shook someones hand. Checking for any cuts on his hand, and finding none, he brought his hand out, and shook with Trevor. "Carlton." He said. His mind turned to the matter at hand though, as the infected were beginning to make it over the blockade. Taking out his map, Carlton gave a shout. "Come on! I know were to go!" Grabbing Trevor by his arm, he made a dash back to the general store. Once there he again checked for infected inside his store. Finding none he brought Trevor to the roof, and gave him the invite to sit. "Get some rest, this roof won't be taken over anytime soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:16 pm
Vincent_Vampire00
(ok this time I DID look in the absentees thread and she didn't report there so where's cupcake? <.< ^.^ >.> v.v)

(haha your learning. Dont worry, I'm sure she has a good reason. Shes not in the 'quit forum' eather)  

mako kenichi

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:46 pm
((srry my 6 & 10 year old cousins came 4 a visit and i had 2 practically babysit them. i did have fun in my pool tho. ^.^))
ashley said, "ya wanna know what. i don't really care but ive seen so many zombie movies and i don't want to be the little 'damsel in distress' so just treat me like one of your own. now which one of you is the toughest? 'cause then they can stand guard while the two of us go and ready the plane. by the way we'll take this one." ashley pointed to the tiniest and cheapest jet in the history of jets but it would hold them all and could last for about another 5 hours.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:35 pm
(lol I dont get in my pool cuz I hate the sun and its cold in the pool at night ^,...,^)

Vlad looked over at the plane she picked out and then Vlad heard something.....it was a human crying. Vlad looked over at the guard station. "Someones in there!" Forgetting everything he knew about survival Vlad ran over to the guard station, knowing he had heard that crying before. If he was right then maybe he wouldn't have to feel as alone anymore.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:03 pm
(put a hat on your head then it will shade ur eyes & it will seem darker. or u can heat up ur pool 4 a few days or so then go in @ night. ^_^))
ashley yelled after vlad, "wait! it could be a trap!" she then realized that zombies couldn't cry and no one would really join their side so...."never mind! RUN CHILD RRRUUUNNN!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:41 pm
(ha I beat you both. I live a mile away from a LAKE and its always a nice 60 in the middle of the day)

Mako deverted Ashley's question on toughness. "It doesn't matter who is the 'toughest'. It matters who can handle a gun better." Ashley picked out a plane, pointing to a sketchy old bird that looked like it could barly handle getting off the ground a pilot and co-pilot. That's when Vlad took off towards the guardroom, Ashley yelling like crazy after him. "Run Forest run." Mako whispered, as he got a sinking feeling in his gut. He turned slowely, looking down a deserted hallway. There was a slight movement, something walking out from the bend in the hall. Its horrorable smell hit Mako, and he knew what it was. And if there's one, there's always more to follow. He quickly pulled a throwing knife, taking aim at the zombies head. He judged the angles perfectly and right as he was about to throw he saw another zombie step out, followed by at least ten more. "Hoard!!" He yelled out to Vlad and Ashley, not bothering to look back at them. The knife dropped to the floor with a clang, as Mako reached to his belt. He pulled out a military grade Frag gernaid, one of his three. Pulling the pin he yelled a warning, "Frag Out! Frag Out!" Before chucking the thing at the closeing hoard. The gernaid bounced twice on the tile floor before explodeing in a blast of flames. Every zombie within 25 feet of the gernaid was thrown by the force of the explotion. Some died from the blast but most would recover enough to be a threat. "s**t." Mako whispered running over the the guard staytion.  

mako kenichi

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:26 pm
Vlad ran over to the guard station and threw open the door. "Hello?! I'm human and willing to help? Where are you a-" Vlad stopped as someone stumbled out with a handgun in their hands pointing them at Vincent, but then they let it down and had a disbeleiving look in their tear reddened eyes as the girl looked at Vlad. Vlad himself had the same look on his face as he realized who it was. "Caiela? S-Sis?" "Vlad?......Brother?" Suddenly out of nowhere the two collided and hugged each other tightly, each crying. "Oh my god! I thought you were dead, Cai! What happened?!" Then suddenly Vlad heard Mako yell "hoard!" and Vlad ran from the guard tower, Caiela right behind him. Vlad and the girl behind him both saw the hoard right behind mako. "You have to be kidding me!" Vlad shouted at Mako and then dragged Caiela over to the plane they decided on taking and Screamed at Mako and Ashley to do the same as Vlad pulled out his 9mm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:28 pm
ashley obiediently followed close behind vlad shooting zombies from behind her as well. "so this is your sister?" she asked huffing as she went along. "wait you never told us the plan! what is it?" she said while stumbling into the plane and into the pilots seat. "where to?"  

cupcakeclubmember

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:43 am
Vlad reloaded and kept shooting at the zombie hoard. "No time for introductions! How about you get the plane up and running while we cover you." As Mako finally got to them Vlad shot the zombie closest to him and looked over at the man. "How in the bleeding hell did you find THIS many zombies in a ******** airport! Does no one have any common sense not to go here or did they want a plane too?! Oh, forget it just keep shooting!" And Vlad did as such.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff