Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:18 pm
ashley obeyed and revved up the plane. she heard the loud rumble of it starting up. "how're we doing back there?!" ashley shouted.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:31 pm
Vlad reloaded and kept firing. "Walkin on sunshine, now how's the plane? Are we good to fly?!" Caiela fired alongside Vlad and reloaded and fired slower then him but still held her own.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:20 am
(Sorry guys, I thought I would have been able to get to a comp yesterday V.V)

Mako dived into the plane as adrenaline pumped through his veins. I cry excaped his lips as he pulled out his Berretta, duel weilding at the oncoming hoard. "Get this Bad Boy off the ground Ashley. Remember to take the parking break off." He yelled in the rush. He ejected a clip from his Desert Eagle, throwing it to the floor of the plane he reloaded as quickly as he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:08 pm
"I know I know!!!" Ashley strapped on her headset in case she could contact a human being and to talk to her newfound friends without leaving the pilots seat. "Vlad hurry up back there! We're good to go!!!" Ashley almost screamed. She finished all the preperations and the plane started to roll on the runway. "Mako! make sure theres no stowaways!"  

cupcakeclubmember

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:13 pm
Trevor took the seat gratefully, he had been on his feet almost the entire day. He couldn't help but look over the side of the building for any signs of the walking dead. "So..what did you do before s**t hit the fan?" asked the teen casually. He was more or less trying to distract himself from the constant threat of the infected. Still, it would be nice to learn a little bit more about someone who basically saved his life. Trevor laid down his weapons next to his chair. He then took off his glasses and began to clean them with the edge of his shirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:35 am
Vlad and Caiela jumped aboard the plane as they were taking off and put away both their handguns. "Whoa...damn that was close." Caiela hugged Vlad again and had tears in her eyes. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god thank you so much Bubby! I thought you were dead I cant believe your alive!" Vlad hugged back and smiled back as well. "I thought you were too! And have you ever known me to just back down and let people hurt me? And if you havent then you think I would just let these things kill me either? Honestly you act like you dont know me sissy!" Vlad laughed and pulled away for a moment, looking at Mako and Ashley. "Guys, this is my sister Caiela (Kayla), Caiela this is Mako and Ashley. I met them back in the city not too long ago."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 am
Mako let out a sigh, as the plane tookoff. The last of the zombies followed on the ground as if they could catch them. He still had an out-of-place smile across his face as he turned towards Vlad and his sister. He saw on her face instantly that she was weiry of him. His hand shot to cover his mouth, pushing down on his cheeks. "Sorry, wrong face to be- Its the adrenaline. Ashley! I'm going to go check-ya stowaways." He turned and dropped his Desert Eagle to the floor, grabbing at his long combat knife. "Introductions later. When I calm down a bit." He said walking down to the back of the plane. He checked out all of the cargo, finding a pack of plastic waterbottles. "All clear!" He yelled to everyone, puting his knife back to its sheath he grabbed the water, walking back to Vlad. "My name is Mako." He said to Caiela, this time with a genuenly warm smile on his face. "It's nice to meet you, Caiela." He held out a water bottle for her and Vlad. He then brought one up to Ashley, just to make sure she was doing Ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:59 pm
Caiela smiled back at Mako. "Nice to meet you, Mako." (waiting for Ashley to say something before Caiela talks to her) Caiela took the water bottle greatfully and gulped down all it's contents and Vlad simply sipped his. Then Vlad turned to Caiela with a curious yet serious look on his face. "Hey Caiela, how did you end up at the airport anyway? And was that you crying?" Caiela suddenly looked sad again as if she might start crying again. "It's nothing brother. I....I dont feel like talking about it right now..." Vlad nodded and looked down and started thinking to himself.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 pm
ashley took the water bottle from mako and said thanks. she continued to fly the plane bu over the loudspeaker they could hear her voice. "nice to meet ya! im ashley. so vlad, where to?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:10 pm
Mako looked out from the cockpit. He almost had a spaz attack as they hit a little turbulence, grabbing at the seat. "Not counting the five minutes we've been up here, how much actually flight experience have you ever had?" Mako asked Ashley. A hint of fear in his voice. Give me zombies any day, but flying. Unless I have the controls myself.  

mako kenichi

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:27 pm
ashley rolled her eyes from the cockpit. "don't be afraid! we're up in the air, there's no more zombie's, we're safe." but then she mumbled to herself, "for now..." knowing that they'll soon encounter more zombies later. "and mako i've had about 3 or 4 years of expierience. trust me. whenever my dad took a plane somewhere, he always had me do it." ashley's voice clicked off the loudspeaker and she continued to fly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:16 am
"It's nice to meet you as well Ashley." Caiela said smiling. Vlad looked up and looked serious. "New York, I need to get to New York... as soon as possible, so how long would that take?" Vlad had a look of complete determination in his eyes as he said this, as well as a hint of hope in them as well. Vlad really had to get to New York, no questions asked.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

awaqu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:25 pm
"I was an executive for a small business, in Colorado." Carlton said.
"Are you sure you aren't bitten. I can't have infected in my hideout. Show me your arms, neck, and legs; I doubt they would get to your torso without getting to the limbs first. Also, Here." Carlton tossed some of his food to Trevor. It was only a bag of chips, and a candy bar, but in this day and age, it was a luxury. "Might as well enjoy yourself while you can. With the food I have on me, We will best be leaving in a few days, for the outskirts, where there is less infected population, and more possible places for food. I would say, rest up, and we will leave. If we can get a bike, we will be in good luck. Those too are more found in the suburbs. So, are you with me, or are you just going to freeload my hospitality?"
((Half Life 2 is calling... >w<))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:38 pm
A zombie sat in the middle of the street, chomping down on a not-so-lucky survivor. The zombie noticed a light, it stood up and turned around, only to see a huge 18 wheeler come bombarding down the street, knocking cars to the side or sending them flying into the air, the driver inside was smirking

Rob took a sip of coffee, his windshields were covered in blood, he turned on his window wipers and swept away the blood like a tired man sleeps away his troubles. Rob looked down at his GPS, he was in LA. "Lookie here, Lookie here." He said, he slowed down the truck at the sight off a Drop crate full of food and amuntion. It only looks a couple of days old, finding one of these is rare as hell. He turned off the big, rumbling truck and took out his M1911s. He opened up the door and got out cautiously. (Continue later)  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:08 pm
Trev obliged, showing Carlton his arms and legs; which showed no signs of any bite marks. That probably was his worst fear, waking up with a zombie gnawing on his arm. In fact, Trev hardly slept at all due to this fear. He was so lost in his thoughts that he barely caught the chips and candy bar. Trevor stared at them for a moment before opening the bag and taking bites of the chips. "I'm with you, don't worry about that," He replied through bites of the chips. This guy seemed to know where he was going at least, not to mention he could use the company.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff