Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:21 am
Rob opened up the cargo like opening a treasure chest. Inside was breed and water bottles. He screwed a makeshift silencer onto his gun and pointed it at a oncoming zombie. Thip Thip Thip. The zombie took them to the head and hit the ground running, literally. He took one of boxes and headed over to the back of the truck and loaded it in the Camera Crew bay. He did the same for 3 other ones then got in his truck. He turned it, The beast rumbled into life.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 pm
wahmbulance
Vincent_Vampire00
"It's nice to meet you as well Ashley." Caiela said smiling. Vlad looked up and looked serious. "New York, I need to get to New York... as soon as possible, so how long would that take?" Vlad had a look of complete determination in his eyes as he said this, as well as a hint of hope in them as well. Vlad really had to get to New York, no questions asked.

ashley thought about that a bit. "aaahhhmmm.....sad to say, about....4 to 6 hours. that's just an estimate." ashley gulped a bit of her water and continued. "so i hope you guys are comfy back there. its gonna be a while.""  

cupcakeclubmember

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:33 pm
(alright post your last post and everybody rendezvous in New York)

Mako felt a lil bit safer. "Four years is good. Keep us up, ok." Mako said smiling at Ashley. He then walked back by Vlad and Caiela, grabbing his Desert Eagle he ejected the clip, searching through his pockets for shells he refilled all of the clips. He then did the same to his Berretta. "If you don't mind," Mako said sitting by the wall. "I'm going to have my first deep sleep in a month." Mako closed his eyes and was out in seconds.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:15 pm
Vlad and Caiela nodded and Caiela did the same. Vlad on the other hand went up and sat by Ashley looking out the window and had a determined, serious look on his face as he concentrated on his life's mission.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

awaqu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:28 am
Carlton was glad to talk to someone else for once. But none the less, he kept his emotions to himself. A weak heart meant a weak fighter.Taking one more look out at the city, he said "Well, I'm getting some sleep." With that he waddled to a corner, took out his pipe, and slept, still a bit cautious, lest Trevor made a dangerous move. Tomorrow they would be out of this place, and hopefully will meet up with others. California is a big place, even if 1% were still alive, that was at least one hundred people.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:31 pm
ashley grinned and sat back in her seat. she knew that everything was going to be okay......for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cupcakeclubmember

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 pm
Rob drove off, looking for a radio tower, he decided to send out a broadcast. He drove up to a tower and got out. He plugged his truck into a Outlet then got into the back part of the rig. He walked past his bed and to a desk were he had his radio set. He picked up his headphones and moved the microphone close to his face. "Hello, Survivors. If you can hear this, its Rob on FM 103.6. I have found of Food Supply area at sixth and Broadway. Alright, now its time to crank up those tunes for your Surviving ears." Rob said, he turned up the Radio, playing Hip Hop and Rock music.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:08 pm
Vlad finally released the serious look on his face and looked over at Ashley. "So, tell me again, Ashley. How is it you got stuck here in California when your the president's daughter." Vlad had forgotten if Ashley had told him or not and was interested to hear the story.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:52 am
Trevor sighed and sat down by the opposing wall. He laid his head against the cold concrete and looked up all the stairs; the sounds of the undead were to much for him. Even after a couple years of living in a zombie-infested California he still couldn't sleep properly at night. Instead the teen decided to reach into his pack and take out the small radio he had picked up recently. He set the volume to low and switched on the radio. Trevor mindlessly began to search through channel after channel, always picking up static until suddenly a voice cut through the static.
"Hello, Survivors. If you can hear this, its Rob on FM 103.6. I have found of Food Supply area at sixth and Broadway. Alright, now its time to crank up those tunes for your Surviving ears..."
Trevor committed the address to memory, he and Carlton would have to check it out on their way out of the city. He listened to the radio and the tunes coming from it, causing memories from before the infestation to slowly emerge. The teen sighed and laid his head down on to his pack; placing the radio next to his head to drown out the sounds of the nearby zombies. Trev fell asleep almost immediately.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 pm
As Daylight cracked, Carlton woke up. After a quick stretch, he checked his inventory, and took note that they had only about five days worth of food, and only 2 bottles of water. Carlton took a swig, and placed the food and water back in the bag. Next he checked ammo. He was close to no ammo, using up all but half a clip of his Ak-47, and only two clips of his desert eagle remained. Luckily, he had his pipe. Checking over the building, he saw desertion in the streets. "Good." he thought to himself. Shaking awake Trevor, he showed him the map he had, pointing to the exit to get them to a suburban area. Giving a pat on the shoulder, he said "Let's go." and jumped off the roof. It was only about 12 feet from the ground, and Carlton was able to roll, taking away any major damage. Looking up at the building, he Said "aren't you coming?"  

awaqu

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:13 pm
(hellooooooooooooo?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:45 pm
Vincent_Vampire00
(hellooooooooooooo?)

((I believe you guys are supposed to be in the New York Forums now))  

awaqu

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 pm
Rob woke up, he banged his head on a lamp. Pain shot through his neck and head. He rubbed it and got up from the desk. He pulled the mic to his lips, He caught a glimpse of light. "Good morning survivors. Today looks like another ******** zombie filled day. Damnit, you know why we are here? No, all that us, civilians, know is that we should stay indoors and cover, but we need to take action. We are not in Kansas anymore." Rob said, he took a breath. "If anyone is listening, which is only like ten people, i want you to know that you are surviving on skill, endurance, bullets and think power. " Rob said, he turned back on the beats.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:43 pm
(post evil )  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

awaqu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:29 am
(( With school and such, it is going to be much slower for role playing. I am getting a netbook from the school though, so I will be still fairly active. But For now we will just have to wait for the weekends I think.
Also, I was wondering what you posted on my profile?))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff